PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Well now that you say it.
Good thing I don't see such things. My best buddy and I hit the cinema since the late 80ties until today. He always sees every micro entering the picture or others mishaps, while I just enjoy the movie. Guess I am blessed this way. :D
I have a lot of complaints about Ocean. For example, I don't understand where he spends a lot of time. What he calls "sculpting" is a lie, he just transfers the basic model to the zbrush and just moves her eyes, cheekbones, eyebrows and so on. It can't take as much as he says. Let him try to really scrape from sculpt in a blender, and not from a ready-made mesh in a zbrush.
Or he says that he makes clothes in marvelous designer, this is also a lie, he uses ready-made assets from DAZ 3D.
I understand why I get a year of development from DPC, it gives at least 4-5 hours of content (on every branch!), whereas Ocean will give 1 hour of content per year and whining about not having enough power, gas prices have risen.
Damn, move to Russia. In Russia, electricity costs the same as a one-time trip to a pub in Germany.

Last edited:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
The shadow on Mila's chest from her arm and hand is consistent with the shadow from her elbow on Bella's arm and the shadow from Bella's arm on Nami's arm. The "shadow" on Nami's forearm looks more like a bruise than a shadow, if this is an in-game render it's possible she's hit her arm on something before this pic is taken.

Perhaps you need to work with lighting more if you think the shadow on Mila looks wrong.
You're lying. The "bruise" on our arm is a shadow bruise, if you zoom in and look closely. The trace of the shadow from the "bruise" goes further to the wrist and is unnaturally reflected on the surface of the table. Any photographer will tell you that there are a lot of rough shadows on the render that catches your eye.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I have a lot of complaints about Ocean. For example, I don't understand where he spends a lot of time. What he calls "sculpting" is a lie, he just transfers the basic model to the zbrush and just moves her eyes, cheekbones, eyebrows and so on. It can't take as much as he says. Let him try to really scrape from scratch in a blender, and not from a ready-made mesh in a zbrush.
Or he says that he makes clothes in marvelous designer, this is also a lie, he uses ready-made assets from DAZ 3D.
I understand why I get a year of development from DPC, it gives at least 4-5 hours of content (on every branch!), whereas Ocean will give 1 hour of content per year and whining about not having enough power, gas prices have risen.
Damn, move to Russia. In Russia, electricity costs the same as a one-time trip to a pub in Germany.
what little things are you all looking at?? :unsure:really,when you sit in a brothel full of the most beautiful women, do you look at the shadow of her arms too?? and o yes,you should really go to russia right now,see that you are not sent to ukraine or the penal camps in siberia thanks to your good leader!!

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I have a lot of complaints about Ocean. For example, I don't understand where he spends a lot of time. What he calls "sculpting" is a lie, he just transfers the basic model to the zbrush and just moves her eyes, cheekbones, eyebrows and so on. It can't take as much as he says. Let him try to really scrape from scratch in a blender, and not from a ready-made mesh in a zbrush.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's hard not to give a political answer to that, so I just leave it at "no thanks, I prefer to live in peace even if it gets a bit colder this winter in my flat that usual". :)

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
thanks... i never played this before and wondering is that the intended way to play?
Both ways are fine imo.
Incest is not really necessary for the story I guess (as it is until now).
The placeholders are more annoying in other VNs imo. That roommates/tenents/landlords/-ladies shit gets old real fast. Here it is friends at least for Nami and MC.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I have a lot of complaints about Ocean. For example, I don't understand where he spends a lot of time. What he calls "sculpting" is a lie, he just transfers the basic model to the zbrush and just moves her eyes, cheekbones, eyebrows and so on. It can't take as much as he says. Let him try to really scrape from sculpt in a blender, and not from a ready-made mesh in a zbrush.

At the end of the day the post processing he does ends up looking pretty good, but I get your point. I get the feeling that Ocean isn't being honest about his development either. You can generally tell the bullshitters and milkers by how much they complain about their personal life in their project updates as if they are trying to drum up sympathetic donations. Ocean has done this many, many times.

I personally think Ocean's writing is awful and he makes a lot of bad dev decisions. But with that said, I'm in it for the titties and his renders - at the moment - stand out from the rest.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Probably someday Ocean will learn how to work with lighting.
View attachment 2063640
This can be fixed with the stamp tool in Photoshop, but I'm too lazy to mess around to fix Ocean's mistakes for him.
Those are shadows, how are they a problem?? The left one is a shadow from the right hand, the right one is a shadow from the arm. I see no issues. You may not agree with the lighting but it is totally conceivable that there's a light source to produce those (a lamp or something).

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
and occassional clippings, that happens more frequently, don't help
That's not a big deal either. Most images won't be viewed for more than a second or two, and even then, the focus is on the dialog most of the time. If you're sitting there with a magnifying glass looking for flaws, well, that's the problem. If you expect perfection than don't complain if it takes longer to come out with new chapters for the game.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes