Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I'm sure someone enjoyed it but all I could think about during was how much wasted effort that was
Well, there were some character-building for some of the girls so it's not an entirely wasted effort. But it definitely could have been done differently with less of a diversion.

Reactions: mojococo

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Either the patrons are being mind-controlled by Ocean or they trust and know Ocean much better than you. I believe it's the latter.
I tend to support quite a few devs, usually just for a short time to get some insight. I was quite impressed with his dedication to all this. I am not sure why some of his updates take so long to complete and others do not, I have no insight there.
But I do know that he invested into a creative writing course at university and a 15k+€ rendering station that he upgrades regularly, and that is more than I can say of many other well paid devs that still use their gaming pcs.
Can't speak on him personally of course, he might be an insufferable lazy cunt, but at least he puts in some serious effort.

Last edited:

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
Well, despite keep hearing this hot trend topic I decided to give a try with this game and see for myself, but I'm not sure if I'm stupid or retard but I spent 2 days to get it complete downloaded from all these 4 host links and still fail to verify after, turns out they all locked at ~1 mb/s except Mega but that just throws transfer quota :HideThePain:

Could someone kindly please share p2p or actual a good host whoever has available?
Cheers,

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Well, despite keep hearing this hot trend topic I decided to give a try with this game and see for myself, but I'm not sure if I'm stupid or retard but I spent 2 days to get it complete downloaded from all these 4 host links and still fail to verify after, turns out they all locked at ~1 mb/s except Mega but that just throws transfer quota :HideThePain:

Could someone kindly please share p2p or actual a good host whoever has available?
Cheers,
Yeah i think compressed version is the one for you lol, i had the same problem, all the download sources are just too slow and i don't want to wait hours.

Sometimes Anonfiles works at fast speed but not all the time, we really need better download sources for this game like Mediafire.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017

Cheers,
Yeah i think compressed version is the one for you lol, i had the same problem, all the download sources are just too slow and i don't want to wait hours.

Sometimes Anonfiles works at fast speed but not all the time, we really need better download sources for this game like Mediafire.
You guys should donate some bucks to this forum if you're able to.
Not saying that's a guaranteed download alternative forever but it's been for a while

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

Cheers,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Razrback16

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
except Mega but that just throws transfer quota
Well i'm luckily have no problem with that, atleast not a big prob because i have just to restart my Router to get an new IP and new quota at Mega. :unsure:
It sucks only a little when i have a bit bigger download list. Our Kids hate that when this happens. :LOL:

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Well i'm luckily have no problem with that, atleast not a big prob because i have just to restart my Router to get an new IP and new quota at Mega. :unsure:
It sucks only a little when i have a bit bigger download list. Our Kids hate that when this happens. :LOL:
I tried that multiple times and didn't work, do you restart it after you reach download quota limit or you pause it?

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I tried that multiple times and didn't work, do you restart it after you reach download quota limit or you pause it?
Quota reached - Close the mega downloader app - restart my router and then restart the mega app. But i think it comes from the provider that they change the ip when the router logs back into the net after restart. Even when i try some tools to find my ip, nop nothing. It shows that i'm in another city. So it seems all behind a VPN already from the provider.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
It works only if you don't have a static ip, usually static ips are assigned for a premium cost but it may vary by country.
You also need the to handle the download instead of the site.

When the quota is reached, close the desktop app from the system tray (right click > close), restart the router and then the desktop app.

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
Thanks guys, much appreciated for hooking up and others as alternative and awesome tip that I will keep in mind for future use of Mega, didn't know about this :ROFLMAO:
You guys should donate some bucks to this forum if you're able to.
Not saying that's a guaranteed download alternative forever but it's been for a while
I didn't see donation thing around here afaik, so I assumed the forum is doing just fine but that's not the main reason. I kinda wanted to give a try and if anything I liked, then I would be glad to support developer after but I came from a long way learning the hard way for paying games entertainment, especially those AAA high budget and know that not everyone could afford, then game pass came around and turned out to be great deal for everyone no matter what class folks are.

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I didn't see donation thing around here afaik, so I assumed the forum is doing just fine but that's not the main reason.
It does and that's not the point. There's a special download service for donors. It's currently in development and going in and out of service but it's quite nice when it's up.
I don't remember where the donation button went but you might as well PM an administrator for it.

Feb 1, 2020

Cheers,
You can also try Cloudflare. It acts like VPN and changes your IP address. Just switch it on when you reach the MEGA transfer quota.
But it only works once per download, meaning that instead of 5 GB quota you've got 10 GB. This should at least allow you to get by for another 1-2 updates, however Ocean has said that in the near future he will divide the game files into several parts due to the game itself becoming too big, so it should be all good.

Edit: just figured out I was most likely wrong lol - however Ocean has said that in the near future he will divide the game files into several parts due to the game itself becoming too big, so it should be all good. - it won't work that easily I'm afraid.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
You can also try Cloudflare. It acts like VPN and changes your IP address. Just switch it on when you reach the MEGA transfer quota.
But it only works once per download, meaning that instead of 5 GB quota you've got 10 GB. This should at least allow you to get by for another 1-2 updates, however Ocean has said that in the near future he will divide the game files into several parts due to the game itself becoming too big, so it should be all good.
I use the MEGA program to download with. One time I reached my limit, so then I went on my Firefox browser, opened a new private window (CTRL+SHIFT+P, important) , and then resumed my download... something like that... it's been a while. I don't normally use MEGA if I can help it. I normally use Free Download Manager with some of the other download sources so it downloads at a high speed.

• Wow
Reactions: ImproperTattoo
Feb 1, 2020
I use the MEGA program to download with. One time I reached my limit, so then I went on my Firefox browser, opened a new private window (CTRL+SHIFT+P, important) , and then resumed my download... something like that... it's been a while. I don't normally use MEGA if I can help it. I normally use Free Download Manager with some of the other download sources so it downloads at a high speed.
I gotta try out that FD Manager and the Firefox trick :ROFLMAO: Anything that will come in handy for future SG updates so that I don't have to wait for half a day to have it downloaded. Thanks :)

Reactions: Night Hacker

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
I have a lot of complaints about Ocean. For example, I don't understand where he spends a lot of time. What he calls "sculpting" is a lie, he just transfers the basic model to the zbrush and just moves her eyes, cheekbones, eyebrows and so on. It can't take as much as he says. Let him try to really scrape from sculpt in a blender, and not from a ready-made mesh in a zbrush.
Or he says that he makes clothes in marvelous designer, this is also a lie, he uses ready-made assets from DAZ 3D.
I understand why I get a year of development from DPC, it gives at least 4-5 hours of content (on every branch!), whereas Ocean will give 1 hour of content per year and whining about not having enough power, gas prices have risen.
Damn, move to Russia. In Russia, electricity costs the same as a one-time trip to a pub in Germany.
It's just that Ocean is a fraudster who pulls money from patrons and releases one short hour-long episode once a year. But he likes to whine and complain about everything, justifying rare releases. Even the fact that he is working on two games at the same time is a vivid characteristic of him as a fraudster. Any adequate person understands that both games will never be completed.
Why are you still here? You constantly complain about him being a fraud and a leech and whatnot, yet you've made a habit out of returning here, to the thread of someone you despise, time and time again. I don't get it. You don't like him as a developer, you disagree with how he manages his projects, and you find his ambitions humorous(judging by your previous comments). And yet... despite all of this... here you are. Reiterating the same exact points for the hundredth time. You could just... you know... leave? There's a lovely little button at the top of the page, labeled "ignore". It has a pretty neat function in that it allows you to ignore the thread completely! Imagine that. For someone with such obvious disdain towards the developer and his projects, you'd think you would have figured out by now how to distance yourself from them, but I guess I'm putting too much faith in you for expecting you to act like a normal human beingღ

Last edited:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Why are you still here? You constantly complain about him being a fraud and a leech and whatnot, yet you've made a habit out of returning here, to the thread of someone you despise, time and time again. I don't get it. You don't like him as a developer, you disagree with how he manages his projects, and you find his ambitions humorous(judging by your previous comments). And yet... despite all of this... here you are. Reiterating the same exact points for the hundredth time. You could just... you know... leave? There's a lovely little button at the top of the page, labeled "ignore". It has a pretty neat function in that it allows you to ignore the thread completely! Imagine that. For someone with such obvious disdain towards the developer and his projects, you'd think you would have figured out how to distance yourself from them, but I guess I'm putting too much faith in you for expecting you to act like a normal human being by this pointღ
Well he has SG as one of his favourites in his signature - so maybe he has some kind of split personality. :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes