Andeddo

May 6, 2018
That's not a big deal either. Most images won't be viewed for more than a second or two, and even then, the focus is on the dialog most of the time. If you're sitting there with a magnifying glass looking for flaws, well, that's the problem. If you expect perfection than don't complain if it takes longer to come out with new chapters for the game.
they are not the problem when they are barelly noticed or, as you said, for second or two, but they are when you focus players attention on them or near them

• Angry
Reactions: hellomate1

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
they are not the problem when they are barelly noticed or, as you said, for second or two, but they are when you focus players attention on them or near them
Can you guys just stop complaining about the smallest details that literally no one even tries to pay attention to? seriously though.
It becomes ridiculous and stupid beyond human perception.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Considering Ocean is a perfectionist i'm surprised he didn't notice that Nami's breast is clipping through the white table.
I noticed that to, but shoved that aside because after a second look i has taken it as the blanket and the mattress in the bedfort.

Reactions: damnedfrog

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I noticed that to, but shoved that aside because after a second look i has taken it as the blanket and the mattress in the bedfort.
Oh you are right, you can see the creases at the very left side when zoomed in so yea it seems to be a blanket.

Edit: But it still looks like it's clipping through

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Probably someday Ocean will learn how to work with lighting.
View attachment 2063640
This can be fixed with the stamp tool in Photoshop, but I'm too lazy to mess around to fix Ocean's mistakes for him.
All this back and forth about the technical defect (rightfully or not), but nobody is noticing the real glaring problem, which is Mila looking like a giant (and I'm not referring to her boobs) in between Nami & Vici? I don't think she's supposed to be noticeably bigger like that.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
All this back and forth about the technical defect (rightfully or not), but nobody is noticing the real glaring problem, which is Mila looking like a giant (and I'm not referring to her boobs) in between Nami & Vici? I don't think she's supposed to be noticeably bigger like that.
While I also love analyzing every single pixel in a picture you normally click through in 3 seconds in gameplay, maybe we can switch the subject sometime soon?

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
It's just that Ocean is a fraudster who pulls money from patrons and releases one short hour-long episode once a year. But he likes to whine and complain about everything, justifying rare releases. Even the fact that he is working on two games at the same time is a vivid characteristic of him as a fraudster. Any adequate person understands that both games will never be completed.
Pashok, why are you so annoying?
Complain about small details and shadows in the preview, which can be fixed before the official release and 80% of the players do not pay attention to them - ✓
Complain about a developer who talks to his fans and players about his IRL problems - ✓
Complain about the slow update rate and blame developer for being a fraudster - ✓
What else can you add to your resume before I hit the ignore button on your profile?

I’m not Ocean’s defender by no means, I know that Summer's Gone is not perfect and has some flaws here and there, but I don't like people who whine about it so much.
I hope I wasn't rude, have a good day.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
It's just that Ocean is a fraudster who pulls money from patrons and releases one short hour-long episode once a year. But he likes to whine and complain about everything, justifying rare releases. Even the fact that he is working on two games at the same time is a vivid characteristic of him as a fraudster.
Either the patrons are being mind-controlled by Ocean or they trust and know Ocean much better than you. I believe it's the latter.

Ocean has already shown great improvement in his development time given that Ch4.5 is nearly 75% done.

And given that you are so knowledgeable about Daz, I expected you to understand why it takes time to produce something of this quality with his current hardware but seems like I overestimated you.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Pashok, why are you so annoying?
Complain about small details and shadows in the preview, which can be fixed before the official release and 80% of the players do not pay attention to them - ✓
Complain about a developer who talks to his fans and players about his IRL problems - ✓
Complain about the slow update rate and blame developer for being a fraudster - ✓
What else can you add to your resume before I hit the ignore button on your profile?

I’m not Ocean’s defender by no means, I know that Summer's Gone is not perfect and has some flaws here and there, but I don't like people who whine about it so much.
I hope I wasn't rude, have a good day.
I already ignore him lol, the dude must have some personal problems with Ocean or something more serious that needs professional help, and he's not the only one as far as i see.

It's the first time i see so many people obsessively hating on such minor things and attacking a dev and his community for literally no reason lmfao.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes