soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
As someone else said, the explicit previews aren't all that explicit. Still nice shots and I appreciate them.
View attachment 2063441 View attachment 2063442

So who do you guys think is the girl undressing in front of MC on the right? :Kappa:
oh baby,those yearning eyes of these three beauties. nami,with her fiery look in her eyes. :devilish: mila,her two big beautiful hanging eyes that i can drown in and play with,oh,i was looking at something else;;) victoria,that look says it all"yum,yum,i want to devour mc all over." if mc's penis doesn't work now,then he can be for the men or commit suicide!!!:devilish::devilish:
Explicit.png

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
I can only speak for myself. But her tits are just a nice bonus. I like her kind non-judgemental character.

And this deer in headlights look she gets when something is scaring her.
Totally agree with you. Her breasts don't interest me at all. Yes, this is definitely a nice bonus, it's nice to look at them, but for the most part I'm interested in her as a person. I want to help Mila in any possible way and really take revenge on those freaks who mock her due to her financial status, because I can not stand such people both in life and in games.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Probably someday Ocean will learn how to work with lighting.
View attachment 2063640
This can be fixed with the stamp tool in Photoshop, but I'm too lazy to mess around to fix Ocean's mistakes for him.
what little things are you looking at?? :unsure:there are three beauties in front of you here,and you don't look at them?:unsure:you don't like beautiful women maybe?;)

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
View attachment 2063640
This can be fixed with the stamp tool in Photoshop, but I'm too lazy to mess around to fix Ocean's mistakes for him.
Looks absolutely ok for me.
1. there can be more than one lightsource.
2. even if the two shadows don't really add up, 99,XX% of the people (me included) won't notice and if they do won't care.
3. We don't need to inspire more perfectionism in Ocean so please kindly shut it. ;)

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Looks absolutely ok for me.
1. there can be more than one lightsource.
2. even if the two shadows don't really add up, 99,XX% of the people (me included) won't notice and if they do won't care.
3. We don't need to inspire more perfectionism in Ocean so please kindly shut it. ;)
The shadow on Nami's arm looks like one big bruise. It's ugly and unnatural. I could also accuse Ocean of having too rough shadows and they need to be softened, but apparently he just placed too few light sources and most likely incorrectly (at least 3 light sources are needed, this is the basis of everything).

• Angry
Reactions: hellomate1

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
The shadow on Nami's arm looks like one big bruise. It's ugly and unnatural. I could also accuse Ocean of having too rough shadows and they need to be softened, but apparently he just placed too few light sources and most likely incorrectly (at least 3 light sources are needed, this is the basis of everything).
Well now that you say it.
Good thing I don't see such things. My best buddy and I hit the cinema since the late 80ties until today. He always sees every micro entering the picture or others mishaps, while I just enjoy the movie. Guess I am blessed this way. :D

Reactions: nobody0

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
View attachment 2063640
The shadow on Mila's chest from her arm and hand is consistent with the shadow from her elbow on Bella's arm and the shadow from Bella's arm on Nami's arm. The "shadow" on Nami's forearm looks more like a bruise than a shadow, if this is an in-game render it's possible she's hit her arm on something before this pic is taken.

Perhaps you need to work with lighting more if you think the shadow on Mila looks wrong.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes