Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
Vixen's Hot List
Summer's Gone (OceanLab)
High-TierMedium-TierLow-TierHot-Teachers
1664632695704.png
Mila (Hot, shy, dark personality, nice body, frendly, hangout as
girlfriend) :love:
1664632756011.png Zara (funny, goofy, smartass, nice body, hot ass) :sneaky: 1664633031651.png
Nadia Venor (Hot ass, friendly,
sexy, nice body):LOL:
1664632869559.png
Hill (The hottest coach,
hella sexy, fancy and
symmetrical, nice tits &
body ratio) :love:
1664632728731.png
Nia Aether (redhead, lovely, dark & bit goth, awesome body, hot ass) :devilish:
1664632708827.png
Nami (ah best roomate, sexy, whinny, too flirty but caring, nice ass) :ROFLMAO:
1664633016254.png
Ayua Zane (hot as hell without make up, friendly, sexy, hangout type) :giggle:
1664632911029.png
Candy (Your typical hot math teacher, sexy, dark) :geek:
1664632770438.png
Robin (friendly, caring, nice tiddies, hot legs, hangout type, ex-girlfriend) :D
opposite same level as Nia/Sasha.
1664632764123.png
Nancy (stareless, shadow brrr feeling, nice body ratio, sexy and flirty) (?) :unsure:
Something off about her, like Victoria.
1664632979244.png
Maja Frohn (nice to have as sister, hot, sexy, friendly) :cool:
1664632938386.png
Amber (Hot psychologist, caring, flirty, understandable, hella nice overall body) :)
1664632719170.png
Sasha Petrova (shy, hot ciri, awesome ass, thick body, hangout) :D
same level more or less to Robin.
1664632808000.png
Layla (kinda flirty, duckface, fancy, sexy as hell, hot tits) (?) :whistle:
something off about her, in a good way.
1664632964306.png
Nora (Annoying, keeps toying with me, cute, funny and.. dumb fucker) :ROFLMAO:
1664632954080.png
Karen (Hot receptionist tho, sneaky role, sexy) (?) :sneaky:
1664632818683.png
Bella von Hallen (smokeshow, hard to resist, annoying, dark personality, hot ass) :devilish:
1664632828999.png
Claire (funny, goofy, psyhic trait, nice body) (?)
Definitely don't want to be checked by this nurse :oops:
1664632890566.png
Harrison (She's alrighty, still a hot teacher ) (?) ;)
1664632747839.png
Victoria (interesting role, friendly, obsessive, hot ass, nice boobies, shines too much in the light) :oops:
1664632847035.png
Vanessa (mysterious, sexy, breaking ice, over-confidence, nice ass) :sneaky:
-- (X) Reserved for future season* --
1664632790773.png
Kate Waidhofer (?)
1671633703346.png
Elsa D'Uclaux (?)
1664632798525.png
Unknown (?)
1671636034425.png
Unknown (Sasha's Friend?)
* All characters developed in this list pose no discrimination whatsoever and should be noted treated equality as such, whereas constructive discussion is fine. This list may be reserved for updates with changes and reassess until next chapter/final release.
** The characters that are mentioned next to description "?" it means is either in progress or not mentioned in the list is because I don't have enough judgement basis to make a decision on relationship constraint peer-view until revised. However there is an exception to it since sex isn't involved yet in this part of the chapters as story progress.
*** Additional there is currently two exempts from the list: Sonya, due personal reasons (not to worry, she will be in the list and also currently marked off-not enough reasonable to make a call yet **) and Summer, to respect MC' privacy as the wholesis protagonist.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All I can say that this game is really interesting to me and I'm really looking forward excited to next chapter & rework ;)
And to end on a positive note here:

Last edited:

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Now, I'm going to share something of a list, but before that bear with me I'd like to remind everyone here at stake and reiterate once more that characters developed in this game pose absolute no discrimination and therefore should be noted treated equality as such, so don't criticize to each other too harsh over the boundaries if you happen to have someone favorite or preferred ones over the list and there is no need to reason with me no matter the expectation. Thank you for understanding in this realm of VN :)
Oh no, don't you dare. I saw your Chasing Sunsets list. If you will put Bella/Mila/Sasha somewhere in the end, I swear I'll kill you :KEK:

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Vixeven's Hot List
Summer's Gone (OceanLab)
View attachment 2075165
View attachment 2075210
Zara (funny, goofy, smartass, nice body, hot ass) :sneaky:
View attachment 2075422
Nadia (Hot ass, friendly,
View attachment 2075337
Hill (The hottest coach, hella sexy, fancy and
symmetrical, nice tits &
body ratio):love:
View attachment 2075186
Nia (redhead, lovely, dark & bit goth, awesome body, hot ass) :devilish:
View attachment 2075166
View attachment 2075412
Ayua (hot as hell without make up, friendly, sexy, hangout type) :giggle:
View attachment 2075342
View attachment 2075254
Robin (friendly, caring, nice tiddies, hot legs, hangout type, ex-girlfriend) :D
View attachment 2075217
Nancy (stareless, shadow brrr feeling, nice body ratio - ?):unsure:
View attachment 2075402
Maja (nice to have as sister, hot, sexy, friendly) :cool:
View attachment 2075343
Amber (Hot psychologist, caring, flirty, understandable,
hella nice overall body) :)
View attachment 2075184
Sasha (shy, hot ciri, awesome ass, thick body, hangout) :D
View attachment 2075275
Layla (kinda flirty, duckface, fancy, sexy as hell,
hot tits -?) :whistle:
View attachment 2075396
Miriam (Annoying, keeps toying, cute, funny and.. dumb fucker) :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2075352
Karen (Hot receptionist tho, sneaky role, sexy - ?) :sneaky:
View attachment 2075312
Bella (smokeshow, hard to resist, annoying, dark personality, hot ass) :devilish:
View attachment 2075324
Claire (funny, goofy, psyhic trait, nice body - ?)
Definetly don't want to be checked by this nurse :oops:
View attachment 2075263
(Reserved) Unknown (?) :unsure:
View attachment 2075341
Harrison (She's alrighty, still a hot teacher - ?) ;)
View attachment 2075203
Victoria (interesting, friendly, obsessive, hot ass, nice boobies, shines too much in the light) :oops:
View attachment 2075331
View attachment 2075258
(Reserved) Kate (?) :unsure:
(Reserved)
* All characters developed in this list pose no discrimination whatsoever and should be noted treated equality as such, whereas constructive discussion is fine. This list may be reserved for updates with changes and reassess until next chapter/final release.
** The characters that are mentioned next to description "?" it means is either in progress or not mentioned in the list is because I don't have enough judgement basis to make a decision on relationship constraint peer-view until revised. However there is an exception to it since sex isn't involved yet in this part of the chapters as story progress.
*** Additional there is currently two exempts from the list: Sonya, due personal reasons (not to worry, she will be in the list and also currently marked off-not enough reasonable to make a call yet **) and Summer, to respect MC' privacy as the wholesis protagonist.

All I can say that this game is really interesting to me and I'm really looking forward excited to next chapter & rework ;)
Alright, it's acceptable. Although I'm little bit offended because of Maja, but it's okay :BootyTime:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Vixeven's Hot List
Summer's Gone (OceanLab)
View attachment 2075471
View attachment 2075476 Zara (funny, goofy, smartass, nice body, hot ass) :sneaky: View attachment 2075505
Nadia (Hot ass, friendly,
View attachment 2075494
Hill (The hottest coach,
hella sexy, fancy and
symmetrical, nice tits &
body ratio):love:
View attachment 2075474
Nia (redhead, lovely, dark & bit goth, awesome body, hot ass) :devilish:
View attachment 2075472
View attachment 2075504
Ayua (hot as hell without make up, friendly, sexy, hangout type) :giggle:
View attachment 2075496
View attachment 2075479
View attachment 2075477
Nancy (stareless, shadow brrr feeling, nice body ratio - ?):unsure:
View attachment 2075503
Maja (nice to have as sister, hot, sexy, friendly) :cool:
View attachment 2075499
Amber (Hot psychologist, caring, flirty, understandable, hella nice overall body) :)
View attachment 2075473
Sasha (shy, hot ciri, awesome ass, thick body, hangout) :D
View attachment 2075486
Layla (kinda flirty, duckface, fancy, sexy as hell, hot tits -?) :whistle:
View attachment 2075501
Miriam (Annoying, keeps toying, cute, funny and.. dumb fucker) :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2075500
Karen (Hot receptionist tho, sneaky role, sexy - ?) :sneaky:
View attachment 2075488
Bella (smokeshow, hard to resist, annoying, dark personality, hot ass) :devilish:
View attachment 2075491
Claire (funny, goofy, psyhic trait, nice body - ?)
Definetly don't want to be checked by this nurse :oops:
View attachment 2075483
(Reserved) Unknown (?) :unsure:
View attachment 2075495
Harrison (She's alrighty, still a hot teacher - ?) ;)
View attachment 2075475
Victoria (interesting, friendly, obsessive, hot ass, nice boobies, shines too much in the light) :oops:
View attachment 2075493
View attachment 2075482 (Reserved) Kate (?) :unsure:-

"Claire (funny, goofy, psyhic trait, nice body - ?)
Definetly don't want to be checked by this nurse :oops: "

Man up, boy. This NURSE can check me anyday anywhere. :sneaky:

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
Oh no, don't you dare. I saw your Chasing Sunsets list. If you will put Bella/Mila/Sasha somewhere in the end, I swear I'll kill you :KEK:
Ahah, no they're actually both are at the top :BootyTime:
Had a bit of hiccup with attachments and resize them to fit into long table :p

Reactions: McGreed

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.
So took your advice and played the WIAB reworked version first and enjoyed it a lot. Both story and graphics are incredible. Looking forward to what comes next.
Now downloading the SG...
But i think i will avoid the WIAB old version and stick to the new one, not that I think it would be of less quality but its just that i am not too fond of repeating same story/game ....
Again thanks for the help guys.
You will love SG and will be right here with the rest of us when you finish playing, waiting impatiently for the next chapter. :)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.
So took your advice and played the WIAB reworked version first and enjoyed it a lot. Both story and graphics are incredible. Looking forward to what comes next.
Now downloading the SG...
But i think i will avoid the WIAB old version and stick to the new one, not that I think it would be of less quality but its just that i am not too fond of repeating same story/game ....
Again thanks for the help guys.
No problem, glad we could help you! Old "WIAB"´s graphics are not on the level of his new versions (exception chapters 5 and 6, which are nearly on the same level as new WIAB and SG), but still beat 90% of the DAZ-based games here. As for the story, there are differences, but follows the same general directions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkFire VNs

SWRD

Jan 14, 2019
Rofl, thanks for noticing away, corrected now. My bad, I've might confused the twins :ROFLMAO:
This is embarrassing..
Don't sweat it, they're basically the same model except for different eye color and earings.

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Renders - 3/5
:WaitWhat:

No problems with your review since most of it comes down to personal preference anyway but that point?
Personally I think at least the more recent renders or reworked ones are pretty much at the top of the scale for what's possible with DAZ. I mean, compared to other well loved entries in the AVN genre there are country miles between Oceans eye for composition, cinematic angles and lighting and the next game on the list.
Just in my opinion though, and everyone has one. Just like a butthole.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019

No problems with your review since most of it comes down to personal preference anyway but that point?
Personally I think at least the more recent renders or reworked ones are pretty much at the top of the scale for what's possible with DAZ. I mean, compared to other well loved entries in the AVN genre there are country miles between Oceans eye for composition, cinematic angles and lighting and the next game on the list.
Wait, I didn't even notice it. I wonder how the game with 5/5 renders looks like in his opinion :unsure:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Wait, I didn't even notice it. I wonder how the game with 5/5 renders looks like in his opinion :unsure:
Have to agree with you guys! Oceanlab is pretty much at the top of render quality among the erotic games sector. 3 out of 5 is a serious undervaluation of his graphics work.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Have to agree with you guys! Oceanlab is pretty much at the top of render quality among the erotic games sector. 3 out of 5 is a serious undervaluation of his graphics work.
It's not just the quality either.
I don't know of any other dev that would place and pose like 15 other characters just as a backdrop to make the scene look more realistic, and then have them move along independently as the conversation goes. If you ever wondered why (usually very busy) places look so sterile in other games, that's why. It's a shitload of work that often gets completely overlooked.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It's not just the quality either.
I don't know of any other dev that would place and pose like 15 other characters just as a backdrop to make the scene look more realistic, and then have them move along independently as the conversation goes. If you ever wondered why (usually very busy) places look so sterile in other games, that's why. It's a shitload of work that often gets completely overlooked.
You are quite right on this, but I included the detail work in my quality remark. We can see this in many of the best games on site! The small (and sometimes large) details and micro gestures make a game better. See Pale Carnations with the small gestures and Maryland licence plates or WIAB/Summer´s gone with it´s detailed jewelry, gestures and background changes.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Definitely.
That's also why I have real problems when people try to measure a games value, progress and content by numbers.
The "number of renders" doesn't really tell you anything because there is a massive difference in time and effort between setting up a scene
and setting up a scene

One scene looks "alive" and the other one does not.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes