starkj

May 17, 2022
This thread is surprisingly silent, are the fans run out of steam? Then let's hope that Ocean manages to release an update this month, or a little later, what he considered possible. That will be a small miracle and a pleasant surprise, also new fuel for this thread.
There just isnt there anything new to talk about at this point i think, im keeping myself busy trying other games.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
This thread is surprisingly silent, are the fans run out of steam? Then let's hope that Ocean manages to release an update this month, or a little later, what he considered possible. That will be a small miracle and a pleasant surprise, also new fuel for this thread.
Quality over Quantity any time and also people have lives.
At one point you have talked and memed over all the content that is in the game. It's good to take a break from something you enjoy.

Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
I'll wait for WIAB release before I get my panties in a bunch

I know there's a separate thread for WIAB but i kinda feel like it relates since it's the same creator. My question is WIAB a fully completed game or is that still going on. I know Ocean is doing a rework on it, but is the i guess "First version" of the game actually done or did he not really complete it and then decided to go back and redo things like he is doing with SG?

Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
I know there's a separate thread for WIAB but i kinda feel like it relates since it's the same creator. My question is WIAB a fully completed game or is that still going on. I know Ocean is doing a rework on it, but is the i guess "First version" of the game actually done or did he not really complete it and then decided to go back and redo things like he is doing with SG?
Got my answer from the other thread. Disregard this lol.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Quality over Quantity any time and also people have lives.
At one point you have talked and memed over all the content that is in the game. It's good to take a break from something you enjoy.
Also, a lot of the talk now happens in the off topic thread, to avoid the mods to come down on our assess when we start another fight of who is best girl (Bella is not best girl, she is only girl!)

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
As the autumnal background suggested, we're way past that Summer.
Right, Summer is over. It's Bellautumn now. :BootyTime:

I know there's a separate thread for WIAB but i kinda feel like it relates since it's the same creator.
Not only that. He plans to finish and release the WIAB rework and after that release SG 4.5 and reworked Ch. 2.
That's why I'm waiting for WIAB to be out before I restart my SG hype.
And no I don't know why he keeps clogging himself with so many projects simultaneously.
SG is love, SG is life.

Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
Right, Summer is over. It's Bellautumn now. :BootyTime:

Not only that. He plans to finish and release the WIAB rework and after that release SG 4.5 and reworked Ch. 2.
That's why I'm waiting for WIAB to be out before I restart my SG hype.
And no I don't know why he keeps clogging himself with so many projects simultaneously.
SG is love, SG is life.

Im one of those that found SG very late. Normally my rule when it comes to VNs is it has to be 5 chapters at least before i commit to it but SG's reviews of it's renders were too great to ignore. Ocean is really magician with how well it comes out. Then i saw him release the trailer for the rework of WIAB & im like damn.. i'm gonna have to try that too.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I guess KhamulTG81 will be spared this month. Just can't see Ocean releasing all those projects in 3 weeks right now.
But hey, stranger things have happened before. ‍ :HideThePain:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Oh I never would but I'd rather have him finish it the way he thinks it needs to be and not feeling pressured to release, come hell or high water if you know what I mean. :BootyTime:
Dem Manne kann geholfen werden! (There is help to give rhis man!):);)

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Before trying this game, Just want to understand...
Why no sex?
1) Cause of plot
2) MC's psychological problems
3) MC's impotent

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes