Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi! Is it just me or is "Bibi Bella" looking a bit like Ayua´s "Aunt Kati" when she was little? But I think that is just some chance resemblance, because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Nice, very nice, tbh the only thing can't get into my mind is Why are all these women attracted to MC? o_O
Weeelllll it's an AVN. In most TV shows and movies the protagonist has plot armor, in AVNs he has plot attraction.
We all know in a real situation no girl would even get caught looking roughly into the direction of the strange emo kid but we all play these games because they are not like real life is. :HideThePain:

Playing captain obvious here of course but you asked.

So I guess Ch. 4.5 hype can get started up again huh? Cautiously optimistic at least. :BootyTime:

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
Nice, very nice, tbh the only thing can't get into my mind is Why are all these women attracted to MC? o_O
Probably because the main character is enrolled in a semi-med school, maybe he'll become an obstetrician-gynecologist :)
There are practically no rival guys here at all, think: our little bro Jeff (the only normal guy), Frodo Baggins (for fans of the Middle-earth stories), a retarded jock who is humiliated by everyone, a dumb mummy with two black eyes and the same number of lines. In general, the females here seem to have no one to choose from so the main character became the first guy in the village.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Weeelllll it's an AVN. In most TV shows and movies the protagonist has plot armor, in AVNs he has plot attraction.
We all know in a real situation no girl would even get caught looking roughly into the direction of the strange emo kid but we all play these games because they are not like real life is. :HideThePain:

Playing captain obvious here of course but you asked.

So I guess Ch. 4.5 hype can get started up again huh? Cautiously optimistic at least. :BootyTime:
I think I already play by VN rules, big dick seems for Me more understandable reason to be chick magnet... that mindset comes so natural, bruh :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I hope we see Sasha. I want to know if she had her scar already as a kid or did it happen later :WeSmart:
We don't even know if it is a scar yet. A scar wouldn't look so bloody, looks more like a fresh wound. If it was a fresh wound it wouldn't be just left open, there's risk of infection. Might as well be a birth mark. We'll need clarification on that.

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
We don't even know if it is a scar yet. A scar wouldn't look so bloody, looks more like a fresh wound. If it was a fresh wound it wouldn't be just left open, there's risk of infection. Might as well be a birth mark. We'll need clarification on that.
So how would it taste if I lick it?

• Haha
Reactions: nobody0
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes