Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thx god, Just hoping tag virgin here is not cause MC also :oops:
I'm not into some always erect horse cock chad MC's, but there are some limits even for me...
Without spoilering too much these first dew chapters of SG are for introducing the main characters and main side characters, building the setting which has some crime story elements (if less so than than the prequel game WIAB), not only dating or so. Since it is already in the game title it won´t surprise you that the main problem of the MC is that his beloved girlfriend Summer is gone, as in forever. And when fate hits you like this, it is not surprising that he has problems coping with it.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Without spoilering too much these first dew chapters of SG are for introducing the main characters and main side characters, building the setting which has some crime story elements (if less so than than the prequel game WIAB), not only dating or so. Since it is already in the game title it won´t surprise you that the main problem of the MC is that his beloved girlfriend Summer is gone, as in forever. And when fate hits you like this, it is not surprising that he has problems coping with it.
Oh... Tbh I thought Summer meant summer (Season)
So, Story hasn't gone too far as I understand/
Ok, thx

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Oh... Tbh I thought Summer meant summer (Season)
So, Story hasn't gone too far as I understand/
Ok, thx
Glad I could help you! But while the story is not "gone too far", there are already many events, it is a great start. Still I await the next part of "Where it all began" a bit more, since that is more of a crime story and the prequel game of SG, playing about 20 years earlier. But you can play SG just fine without knowing WIAB, these games stand for themselves, but you will see connections if playing both. And you can read in the thread here some speculations about these connections.

P.S. As for the title Summer´s gone, I am sure the season you thought of is included in a carried over sense.

Last edited:

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022

Hello,

It's me... Ya boi.

Sooo... Chapter 4.5 has been in development for 9 weeks now (Every other day)...

Two weeks I took off (One directly after and one vacation week in August.

And yesterday, I passed 1300 still renders.

So I'd say Chapter 4.5 overall is about 90% done.

- Still renders 97%

- Animations 85%

- Coding 50% (Phone and its apps.)

- Postwork 0%

- Writing 100%

The postwork for SG is going to be a much smoother experience than the one for WiAB.

WiAB's PC is too bad to handle Lightroom/Photoshop while rendering animations.

So, as soon as I arrive at the animations, I will start the postwork.

I'm also completely back in my work mindset, which was distorted for weeks after my vacation.

I can see the finish line.

Previews

High res attached below.

Benefits.

Then there are the previews but I gotta run fast, someone else post them or I'll do it in a while.
(also it's my first time posting dev log, sorry if this looks like shit)

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes