Nameless202

Mar 2, 2021
soooo in a month or two..??

TBH i didnt the "regular" interval between each patch but hey
chap 4 is awesome soo even if it taken more than that i i i.... well u know what nvm

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I agree, Nami and Mila are more practical to say the least because Victoria barely had any screen time and i think players didn't had enough time to empathize with the character fully even though she looks like she plays an important part in the story.

Hopefully she will get more content in the next update.
That's the only real issue I've had with the game so far as I go through it. A lot of these people, who your MC has barely known for a month(?) are just kinda throwing themselves at him, and the majority of the interactions I've seen doesn't make them endearing people at all. As somebody who can relate the MC's getting tired in social situations, I can't imagine having the energy to deal with all that shit, let alone wanting to be involved with the majority of them. Most of them seem far too pushy for MC's limited affections. Victoria is way too needy and clingy right from the jump, and so is Mila.

I started the game absolutely hating the kind of person Bella was, but weirdly wound up on her path in my first playthrough. I'm surprised to find that I have to admit she's really not that bad - but I'm glad the classes eventually merged a bit. There are far too many bimbo-looking blondes in this game from the early parts.

As a player trying to get a feel for the relationships all around, I think Nami's pretty much got it in the bag, outside of that little social taboo problem. Sonya's rather beautiful as well, and it's nice to see her shine a bit during their gaming. Not enough content yet to really get a proper gauge on Ayua or Sasha, so looking forward to more backstory there as well. And maybe with the twins. Otherwise, my brain is wondering "Would Nami and Nia go for a threeway arrangement?"
As someone else said, the explicit previews aren't all that explicit. Still nice shots and I appreciate them.
View attachment 2063441 View attachment 2063442

So who do you guys think is the girl undressing in front of MC on the right? :Kappa:
Having just started playing in the last few days, based on freckle placement alone, my money is solidly on Nami.

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Well damn. I figured one of his two games would have finally gotten an update but I guess not. Based on some of the previous comments guess I'll check back closer to the end of Oct. Thank god I have about 50 other games I'm playing right now.

blacknyellow962

Jun 13, 2020
Dev Log *Should* Be out in a few days if not tomorrow based on the previous dev logs being 14 days apart, and the latest one was October 8th. Which should give us a better idea of when Chapter 4.5 and Chapter 2's rework are coming out.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Dev Log *Should* Be out in a few days if not tomorrow based on the previous dev logs being 14 days apart, and the latest one was October 8th. Which should give us a better idea of when Chapter 4.5 and Chapter 2's rework are coming out.
Yeah it will either come today/tomorrow like always on a bi-weekly schedule, or it will just release next week, unless things haven't gone according to plan. But in any case, it must be very close now :cool:

JKTHEBOSS

Jun 18, 2022
Dev said that he is focusing on WIAB beta release before Summer's gone beta release so we can WIAB release first and then Summer's gone release maybe a week later I hope so

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Dev said that he is focusing on WIAB beta release before Summer's gone beta release so we can WIAB release first and then Summer's gone release maybe a week later I hope so
More than a week. Because Dev wants WIAB full release, not just beta, to be done first, so that he isn't working on fixing both beta at the same time.

Previous betas lasted more than a week before full release came out.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

WormyBormyDormy.png
Hello,

Here's a short Bibi Log about Chapter 4.5 and its current state.

But first, WiAB's now completely in postwork and testing.
It will release soon.

I know... I said there wouldn't be a cinematic in Chapter 4.5... But well... Life finds its way. There's now a very simple 51-second cinematic.
Only one animation is left and everything for Chapter 4.5 has been rendered. ( ~ 1500 still renders)
Originally, two cinematics were planned but the licensing issues prevented them from ever becoming a reality.

Anyways, postwork will start tomorrow.

The release is near.

- Ocean

Last edited:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Based on the the latest dev log, Chapter 4.5 should be released in 3-4 weeks possibly sooner, but that's if no major bugs are found during his testing of WiAB's rework.
I'll be shocked if ch4.5 won't be released by Oct. 31.

He has a long running bet on discord he'll ban KhamulTG81 for a month if he release in October and they're poking each other about it daily for weeks now.

WIAB's beta shouldn't really last more than half week given that the game is still in the early stages and doesn't have to track many routes.

blacknyellow962

Jun 13, 2020

He has a long running bet on discord he'll ban KhamulTG81 for a month if he release in October and they're poking each other about it daily for weeks now.

WIAB's beta shouldn't really last more than half week given that the game is still in the early stages and doesn't have to track many routes.
I've seen the jokes they crack in the discord about it. I was just throwing out a ballpark estimate of when it could be getting released in case something unforeseen occurs. A more realistic estimate would be the end of October/Early November at the latest.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

But unless Ocean
distorts the whole WIAB tiers system, it is not possible to release the full version before the 31st (a condition to release the SG beta).

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019

View attachment 2117205

Hello,

Here's a short Bibi Log about Chapter 4.5 and its current state.

But first, WiAB's now completely in postwork and testing.
It will release soon.

I know... I said there wouldn't be a cinematic in Chapter 4.5... But well... Life finds its way. There's now a very simple 51-second cinematic.
Only one animation is left and everything for Chapter 4.5 has been rendered. ( ~ 1500 still renders)
Originally, two cinematics were planned but the licensing issues prevented them from ever becoming a reality.

Anyways, postwork will start tomorrow.

The release is near.

- Ocean
This is a great present for my birthday which is on October 26th

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
But unless Ocean
distorts the whole WIAB tiers system, it is not possible to release the full version before the 31st (a condition to release the SG beta).
Yes but that's just the scheduled release of the game.
After 10/20/50 people played through the beta without encountering any issue you can be certain there aren't any bug and move on the release SG's beta since there're like 2 paths right now in WIAB (ntr on and off).

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes