Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Just out of curiosity which of the girls in this game do you think you look like the most?
I'm basically Bella if she had ice-blue eyes(hence the profile picture). In fact, I'm pretty sure that you can find my pictures on google if you search hard enough... but I'm never going to confirm anything;)
Gotta keep up my anonymity somehow :LOL:
Just to point out a thing or two. But if Bella is not approached, it's because she has a reputation for being crazy and dangerous. Remember at the bar, when you told Jeff and Trey that you had a "date" with her? Jeff tells you that you should stay away from her, and Trey adds that you shouldn't stick "your dick in crazy".
In my experience... the exact opposite tends to happen. People just treat you differently when you're that attractive(regardless of what lies beyond your looks). It's more evident with men because they don't really care what you've got going on if they're attracted enough(at least in my experience). Guys would probably approach her on a daily basis regardless of how crazy she may be(if we're being realistic). People are just weird like that lol. Heck, even women would approach, but maybe that's too realistic. Bella would receive strong amounts of attention in most places regardless of how fine she is mentally.

Last edited:

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Nadia - nothing much hinted yet
Don't take me too seriously, but the couple of reactions we get from her when scolded by MC are interesting. She seems to love bananas, yet she either let MC steal hers and stays quiet or thanks him if he decides to share half of it.
Then, she tries to hug MC and seems confused when he simply walks away and leaves with her arms hugging the air.

At first impression, I felt like she comes from a family where she has to be competitive as hell (It's different from Zara, who chooses to be competitive without parental pressure), and they're very strict about it, so she does things she normally doesn't do (like giving away her banana) after a failure to appease their anger. And despite having Bella's friendship, she might be in need of affection and validation, that's why she goes straight for a hug.

But yeah, just a theory. I've met a girl similar to Nadia before, and her persona reminded me so much of her that it just made me think. She also had a hobby that her parents would consider 'a waste of time', so she tried to compensate by impressing them in other areas and being unhealthily competitive at times, and making her prone for seeking validation and affection, things she barely got at home.

Dr. Average

Jan 1, 2022
I'm basically Bella if she had ice-blue eyes(hence the profile picture). In fact, I'm pretty sure that you can find my pictures on google if you search hard enough... but I'm never going to confirm anything;)
Because of what you just said right there, don't blame me if I call you Lady Miss-terious sometime in the future.:sneaky:

Getting back on topic now... Honestly my favorite character is the MC (hence the prof...you know), but talking about LIs...I don't want to finalize on anyone just yet. Not everyone got the spotlight so I'm just making the MC bond with his classmates on friendly terms. I know Mila and Victoria are the focus next, so maybe I'll change my answer then.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

In my experience... the exact opposite tends to happen. People just treat you differently when you're that attractive(regardless of what lies beyond your looks). It's more evident with men because they don't really care what you've got going on if they're attracted enough(at least in my experience). Guys would probably approach her on a daily basis regardless of how crazy she may be(if we're being realistic). People are just weird like that lol. Heck, even women would approach, but maybe that's too realistic. Bella would receive strong amounts of attention in most places regardless of how fine she is mentally.
Yeah, but you're nicer than Bella; at least on here:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I knew beautiful crazy, mean, bitchy girls (like Bella) in high school that got asked out or approached all the time. I knew beautiful, sweet, kind, interesting girls that never got asked out because everyone thought they were taken already. Specific case, a good friend of mine did not go to our senior prom because not one guy asked her. Even I, as her friend, did not (although I asked a girl I didn't really know and had a shitty time) because I figured she would have had 15 guys in line. Other girls could hardly have a conversation with friends without some guy coming up and hitting on them. There's just no telling.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Don't take me too seriously, but the couple of reactions we get from her when scolded by MC are interesting. She seems to love bananas, yet she either let MC steal hers and stays quiet or thanks him if he decides to share half of it.
Then, she tries to hug MC and seems confused when he simply walks away and leaves with her arms hugging the air.

At first impression, I felt like she comes from a family where she has to be competitive as hell (It's different from Zara, who chooses to be competitive without parental pressure), and they're very strict about it, so she does things she normally doesn't do (like giving away her banana) after a failure to appease their anger. And despite having Bella's friendship, she might be in need of affection and validation, that's why she goes straight for a hug.

But yeah, just a theory. I've met a girl similar to Nadia before, and her persona reminded me so much of her that it just made me think. She also had a hobby that her parents would consider 'a waste of time', so she tried to compensate by impressing them in other areas and being unhealthily competitive at times, and making her prone for seeking validation and affection, things she barely got at home.
Well, there you might have something. Also, both Bella and Nadia mention not using loved ones to trick others and Bella starts to mention "Especially Nadia should..." and Nadia's also brought to tears when confronted by the MC and she says she'd never use the well being of a loved one as well.

I had to spin up the game just to take another look at the library scene and the fact that she was mentioned as "Undatable" in chapter 1 contrasts with her attempt at a hug. She's just witnessed the MC's short fuse and is probably utterly confused that he's not made a move, looked at her cleavage or stayed for a hug. "Err, that's never happened to me before...". It's probably rather disarming if you're used to constant male attention :D

Though Mila says as much if you go with her to the gym though she says it leaves her feeling very insecure

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
hmmmmmm, I might have to put an ugly girl in my game to see how people react. :ROFLMAO:
Ugly is subjective. I have an overweight female friend who went to bed with a guy quite a bit younger than her (she's around 60, he was like, half her age), and after having sex with her he sent her a message when chatting later calling her "soft and yummy".... I seen it by accident while she chatted and I tease her ever since, but... you never know. I guarantee what some find ugly, someone out there loves.

Heck, look at the variety of renders people post in these forums, and some of them i don't find attractive at all, but I'll see people who will like it. Having a variety of types could help a game, so long as the player can choose not to go after them.

Last edited:

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
It's kind of crazy now that I think about it, but men still approach me quite frequently despite my husband being a literal giant. Some guys are truly fearless lol. I guess it really is a case-by-case scenario, but I'd actually be kind of surprised if something like that does not happen in any of their storylines.
Bro and I are part chinese, and he used date a proper Korean girl. Bro is fairly muscly, but dudes would still approach his ex because some thought he was her brother (One of the dudes said this :p). So yeah, maybe they still approach cause they don't want to make assumptions. I can respect a guy at least trying, and I can respect them even more when they graciously walk away once they realize they don't have a shot.

Buuuut back to the game, it would be cool if we did see other guys pursuing the girls who aren't after. MC's basketball teammates aren't bad looking at all :p, and I know Ocean has their own thing, but it wouldn't be the first time devs use this formula: Loved how if you aren't on Lexi's path in Leap of Faith, she ends up with her best friend. Adding this little detail gives you the feeling the girls have their own lives and interests outside MC's world, and that's awesome.

Jun 30, 2021
Buuuut back to the game, it would be cool if we did see other guys pursuing the girls who aren't after. MC's basketball teammates aren't bad looking at all :p, and I know Ocean has their own thing, but it wouldn't be the first time devs use this formula: Loved how if you aren't on Lexi's path in Leap of Faith, she ends up with her best friend. Adding this little detail gives you the feeling the girls have their own lives and interests outside MC's world, and that's awesome.
Totally agree, there's a real competitive spirit missing. It would be nice to have a couple of good guys like lil bro Jeff to compete with. Speaking of my college life, for as long as I can remember if a guy didn't have childhood girlfriends (like Nami :love:), the girl you like even if you look great like the main character won't wait for you forever.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
It seems that a lot of characters know each other at this college. So if you already know a girl is unapproachable, you don't try your luck. What kind of man would try their luck with a girl that would ultimately humiliate them? This is the vibe Bella gives off. Even if in the background there was some dude that didn't know her and was trying to approach her, she would shut him down in a humiliating way, not allowing any room for dialogue.

Bella is not just "crazy and dangerous", she's damaged and a weirdo (if you believe other characters words about her). She's, in a way, similar to the MC. The MC, who is attractive enough to attract the lady, dismisses all of them without hesitation.

This is why I find the possible romance between Bella and the MC interesting. I wonder how they are going to influence each other and heal their trauma together as their love grows.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
It seems that a lot of characters know each other at this college. So if you already know a girl is unapproachable, you don't try your luck. What kind of man would try their luck with a girl that would ultimately humiliate them? This is the vibe Bella gives off. Even if in the background there was some dude that didn't know her and was trying to approach her, she would shut him down in a humiliating way, not allowing any room for dialogue.

Bella is not just "crazy and dangerous", she's damaged and a weirdo (if you believe other characters words about her). She's, in a way, similar to the MC. The MC, who is attractive enough to attract the lady, dismisses all of them without hesitation.
men would not care exspecially if we talk about young adults/college there are a lot off assholes/guys that just want to fuck and
even if bella is the weirdest or biggest slut or most manipulative women ever men would not care for sex she looks super hot and that would be all they care about.

Reactions: Mamaragan

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Why would she do that though?
I dunno, maybe she wants some sort of influence or control over Robin? Or maybe she knows more about the MC and she's trying to influence or exert some sort of control over him? Perhaps she's trying to get back at Bella in some way? Unfortunately for her, the MC doesn't work like normal people.

Reactions: Insomnia_z

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
Why would she do that though?
There is nothing almost good coming out about rumors though and already feel bad for Robin but I can appreciate for taking initiative. While I can only speculate about it, my reason would base on few assumptions to what happened here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Peace out,
Brrr

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes