DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
If he has a 9090, than I guess he'll be able to render his scenes FASTER and so it won't take as long... will it?! In any event, if people get tired of waiting they can move on to something else and leave those of us who like this alone as I am sure most don't want to see the whining and moaning from the whiney little girls in here.
You're right, i forgot how delusional Oceans white knights can be, take care ;)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It's an older one, but it checks out. Anyway, I got the answer to my question, so I'm good.
Personally, I'm fine with it being there. I understand why it might bother some people, but it's not the dev being a racist twat, it's clearly the nature of that character (one of the not-quite-coaches, as I recall) who speaks that way.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Personally, I'm fine with it being there. I understand why it might bother some people, but it's not the dev being a racist twat, it's clearly the nature of that character (one of the not-quite-coaches, as I recall) who speaks that way.
You are absolutely right. To sad some people don't get that. And even more sad that anyone listens to those loud half-wits.

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
quick question guys I just got to chapter 2 and it says that its the only one that needs a rework so is chapter 2 rework in the next update or is it in a later one? might just hold off on playing it since its around the corner

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
quick question guys I just got to chapter 2 and it says that its the only one that needs a rework so is chapter 2 rework in the next update or is it in a later one? might just hold off on playing it since its around the corner
Next update will be chapter 5 without the rework, then the update after that will be chapter 5 with any bugs removed + chapter 2 rework.

Reactions: Aramintha

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Oh yeah, I'm not saying that the writer is being racist, I'm just not a fan of the language in general.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Chestie

Jun 12, 2020
No full sex scenes yet. There are some scenes where women are naked, though. There are some sexual / romantic scenes that don't include full sex acts yet (like a girl sitting on MC in a sexual manner in a few difference scenarios, and another where one of them the girl is only wearing a thong with her legs wrapped around MC). Hope this helps.

If you haven't played the game, I'd strongly recommend giving it a try. You'll probably find you enjoy it and especially where it's obviously leading to. The game is simply written in a manner to try to more properly develop the world and characters in a more believable manner versus most VNs, which should give the relationships more feeling for the player.
There are no "full sex scenes" and here I am, checking for an update :D

Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
If he has a 9090, than I guess he'll be able to render his scenes FASTER and so it won't take as long... will it?! In any event, if people get tired of waiting they can move on to something else and leave those of us who like this alone as I am sure most don't want to see the whining and moaning from the whiney little girls in here.
I doubt that render speed is the main issue here.
I've only spent a short while reading stuff on his Discord so far but if the description of his technical configuration is accurate, he's pretty close to "as fast as possible" in a private setting as far as render speed goes.
He has problems with the actual python programming (which he tried to hire help for but they always leave him hanging), an uncontrollable urge to rework and overthink scenes and is ... easily distracted.
Genius and madness are pretty close I guess.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Next update will be chapter 5 without the rework, then the update after that will be chapter 5 with any bugs removed + chapter 2 rework.
From what I've read on discord half ch2 rework will be already included with the next release ch4.5 and the other half with the following one ch5.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
You sure about that?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's an older one, but it checks out. Anyway, I got the answer to my question, so I'm good.
Never noticed that one. Ah well... I don't care. It's a story and I am against censorship. People use that language in real life, like it or not. It is meant to say something about the person saying it I feel. People need to quit being so fucking sensitive over words!

I find it ironic that people will do 3D art showing women abused, raped, tied up. People being murdered and otherwise harmed with all sorts of rotten statements like calling women sluts and whores, cheating on spouses, having incestuous sex and bestiality etc... yet THIS is what some moron will complain about?! Piss off with this shit and grow up (not you nessecarily, but the whiners and complainers who search for reasons to attack other's work). If you don't like it, don't play it and MOVE ON!!!

Anyhow, my main comment had to do with all of the examples the person made that they were complaining about were not racial slurs.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I doubt that render speed is the main issue here.
I've only spent a short while reading stuff on his Discord so far but if the description of his technical configuration is accurate, he's pretty close to "as fast as possible" in a private setting as far as render speed goes.
He has problems with the actual python programming (which he tried to hire help for but they always leave him hanging), an uncontrollable urge to rework and overthink scenes and is ... easily distracted.
Genius and madness are pretty close I guess.
Yeah, that makes sense. I'm more of a programmer and have a hard time coming up with a good story. Just coming up with and setting up scenes takes a lot longer than the rendering and with me, I've been messing with creating my own VN just for fun (whether it ever sees the light of day is debatable). Programming it is not a problem, I programmed OpenGL 3D in C from scratch... but I am stuck at how to proceed with a story and i am already not happy with how my own story has started. LOL

I have so much more respect for people who can write a good story! :)

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
I find it ironic that people will do 3D art showing women abused, raped, tied up. People being murdered and otherwise harmed with all sorts of rotten statements like calling women sluts and whores, cheating on spouses, having incestuous sex and bestiality etc... yet THIS is what some moron will complain about?! Piss off with this shit and grow up (not you nessecarily, but the whiners and complainers who search for reasons to attack other's work). If you don't like it, don't play it and MOVE ON!!!
Tss, I'd vote for you. This is exactly what I think. Some years ago I was called racial slurs. Did I like it? Nooope. Would I use them myself? No. Do I find people who mindlessly use it in real life stupid? Yep, I do.
However, if someone was to write a similar scene for a movie, a series, a book, a short story or a VM, with the same character who called racial slurs, I won't be like 'Ohhh nooo, they shouldn't say that, censor it!!'

They're not celebrating what the character said or did, they're representing what this person is, they do it so we understand how this person is. If reading something like this really gets under your skin, you should be looking for something else. Is as if I liked mystery-detective novels and then I complained when the author decides to describe in detail a mangled body.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Does anyone know if the dev is planning on upgrading the GPU to the new 4090? The performance increase would be massive in renderings.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Does anyone know if the dev is planning on upgrading the GPU to the new 4090? The performance increase would be massive in renderings.
Yeah and the melting Power Connectors too right? There are too many problems already known and i wouldn't risk it.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes