mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
One week delay is nothing compared to what happened to AOA Academy if anyone follows it :D

Ocean should take all the time he needs for a good release and then good luck with moving (y)

Reactions: Nemesis1912
Jul 7, 2022
Hmm, this sounds tempting...

Lady Fortuna ♀ Lilith

Can I ask you two to grant us a little sneak peak into your inbox :D
Oh it always starts with "Can I have a peek in your inbox" and before you know it they are trying to slide into your DMs :eek:

If you want to see a catalog of dick pics, domme requests and many other freaky subjects...sure.

Wait, didn't you send me some pics?

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Hmm, this sounds tempting...

Lady Fortuna ♀ Lilith

Can I ask you two to grant us a little sneak peak into your inbox :D
Let's just say that I've seen it all. The block feature is magnificent. Wish I could use it irl :ROFLMAO:

Edit: A few minutes after I posted, a guy messaged me wanting me to "rate him" with a link I'm absolutely not clicking and another guy messaged me just saying "hiii". Lol it's so random sometimes

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Let's just say that I've seen it all. The block feature is magnificent. Wish I could use it irl :ROFLMAO:
My late wife used to get dick pics all the time, it was ridiculous. I started to feel left out so one day I sent her a dick pic of my own (first and only time, and only to her, heheh) and then I sat and waited to hear her on her computer in the other end of the house... suddenly I hear her yell out my name. LOL... I'll never figure out how any guy can do that.

Not all guys are disrespectful to women though. I know I'm not.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

If you want to see a catalog of dick pics, domme requests and many other freaky subjects...sure.

Yeah, yeah, been there, not falling for that again - in the end they are pictures of YOUR dick and I only find out when it is too late.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
About a month ago, I posted on one of the game threads on here and some guy was like "Hey if you ever come to the US and are interested in a 45 yo Texan man, hit me up."

Yeah.

Oops to avert the wrath of the mods, let me just add that Bella is still best girl ;)
But... seriously, who wouldn't be interested in some random middle aged texan man? :HideThePain:

I was SO tempted to send you a creepy message right now but there's no way I'm joining THAT herd.

And Bella is indeed best girl, no contest. :BootyTime:

Jul 7, 2022
But... seriously, who wouldn't be interested in some random middle aged texan man? :HideThePain:

I was SO tempted to send you a creepy message right now but there's no way I'm joining THAT herd.

I don't know, I heard they like to "rustle" cattle?
It's okay, if you crossed the creep threshold line I would just stick needles in your eyes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Hi! My best girl list for Summer´s gone is currently Bella, Nami, Ayua, Mila.
As for the discussions about creepy behaviour we need the right soundtrack!;)

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes