Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
I am pretty sure he is a she. And she can needle anyone she likes anywhere she likes - as long as the Atlantic is between her and me. ;)
Hahah well you never know about gender these days though, but you could be right :)
Well Lillith never said the needles were going into your eyes though :D
Pretty sure it was meant for the MC's eyes which in extension means their own eyes I guess :eek:

And ever since the release of the first SoMe chats, there has been old men hiding behind female names and pictures, so you can never really be sure till you see them with your own eyes :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2022
I am pretty sure he is a she. And she can needle anyone she likes anywhere she likes - as long as the Atlantic is between her and me. ;)
I'm so deeply hurt. You don't want to play? *trembly lip*
But yeah I get used to guys calling me dude and bro on here. I don't even bother correcting any more.

PUGSLEY can you restrain yourself in public and maybe cover up your drawings please?
I'm sorry, he gets a little excited at times :oops:

But on topic again (lol) Nadia could turn a bit crazed if you steal her bananas enough :unsure:

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
But on topic again (lol) Nadia could turn a bit crazed if you steal her bananas enough :unsure:
Nah, she buckles like a kitten when the MC is forceful enough. So I don't think she has it in her. But there is a pretty huge chance that Zara would flip, if the MC wins over her in the contests :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Jul 7, 2022
Nah, she buckles like a kitten when the MC is forceful enough. So I don't think she has it in her. But there is a pretty huge chance that Zara would flip, if the MC wins over her in the contests :unsure::ROFLMAO:
It's the quiet and meek ones you have to watch out for...when they snap!
All it takes is one banana too many to disappear in front of her and BAM! :devilish:

Zara puts up quite a dominant persona but she may well turn out to actually be a little kitten once she falls for the MC - and she has started too fall for him.

Reactions: Don Sucio

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
But yeah I get used to guys calling me dude and bro on here. I don't even bother correcting any more.

PUGSLEY can you restrain yourself in public and maybe cover up your drawings please?

sorry sister,i will try not do it again. ;)

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Aaaw, dont be like that. I like our back and forth here. :)

And I dont think Nadia would mind the MC stealing her bananas, as long as he always shares the half he had in his mouth with her. She even licked that half before stuffing her face with it. So they were practically kissing. :D

Last edited:

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
It's the quiet and meek ones you have to watch out for...when they snap!
All it takes is one banana too many to disappear in front of her and BAM! :devilish:

Zara puts up quite a dominant persona but she may well turn out to actually be a little kitten once she falls for the MC - and she has started too fall for him.
Hmm you could be right, and when/if the MC actually beats her in her "own" game. She will fall even harder, hmm.. Just like Vanessa predicted :unsure:

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
If I was the MC I would be a bit worried about a girl that worships bananas!
She doesn't worship it though.. She just really needs her banana for some nefarious "unknown" reason, which she won't devulge of course. Because before that point where the MC steals if from her she never ate it, just carrying it around.. :unsure:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
You guys always have to make it sexual don't you...:LOL:

OMG DON'T EVEN GO THERE PERVS..
Don't know what you mean. I am innocent like that same name pope.

And nothing wrong with a girl that can entertain herself for a bit while I go for a smoke. Or more approprate to my age for a piss, which could take a while - for reasons.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Prostate problems? :oops:

I wonder if Ocean is going to bring back more of the roleplaying stuff :unsure:
Not directly, more like one step away from diabetes. But the meds help a bit. Getting old is no fun I tell ya. ^^

And that roleplay stuff will not be back for some time. I liked it more than most, because I think it showed some characteristic threats of the girls playing that would be hard to be shown without it. That being said I look forward more to other RL stuff.

Jul 7, 2022
Not directly, more like one step away from diabetes. But the meds help a bit. Getting old is no fun I tell ya. ^^

And that roleplay stuff will not be back for some time. I liked it more than most, because I think it showed some characteristic threats of the girls playing that would be hard to be shown without it. That being said I look forward more to other RL stuff.

Aww, that sucks. All joking aside, I hope you stay diabetic free :)

I found the roleplay session too long and any time I replay through I have to skip that whole section. Once was enough really.
Yes, future sessions should be shorter and maybe split up or even have more out of character scenes where they talk/banter for a break from it and we can still learn more about their real persona.

I mean roleplaying works both ways, you could either be acting in a way that you would normally never do or playing a character that has your own traits.

And on that note, I have to go get ready to go out.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I found the roleplay session too long and any time I replay through I have to skip that whole section. Once was enough really.
Thaaaank you!

But we all know we only had to do this because Ocean bought a bunch of random scifi assets from the Daz store that he wouldn't have been able to use in the regular setting.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Maybe he are really into Human Hook Suspension or something
Riight. Next she says "I have such wonderful sights to show you" and the puzzle bix ruins your day.
You guys always have to make it sexual don't you...:LOL:

I think I would be more worried about cucumba. Bananas are soft ans easily managed.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Thaaaank you!

But we all know we only had to do this because Ocean bought a bunch of random scifi assets from the Daz store that he wouldn't have been able to use in the regular setting.
Well maybe he did buy them in preparation for his next game? :unsure: Which could be a game with a futuristic theme? :eek:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImproperTattoo
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes