Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That confused me at first because it's a direct quote out of a . I'm sure Turret can relate.
Anyways, I think Mila's the 2nd best girl. Opinions may vary.
Had the same donkey bridge with kiri...kiri like you. Was this pure chance that Lilith took exactly that quote?

Reactions: DirtyMario
Jul 7, 2022
Something tells me you are not talking about gag balls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In a vain attempt at getting all you pervs back on topic, um, who would be most capable of the girls in perhaps sticking needles in MC's eyes if he was unfaithful?

I wouldn't say Bella as she is just the type to drop kick him through a window. That one with the weird eyes though...Vanessa, I think she would go to extreme nasty lengths...

Now I sound like I have an eye fetish....first it was the hair fetish squad, now eyes...:LOL:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Phew, risky click of the day right there.

In a vain attempt at getting all you pervs back on topic, um, who would be most capable of the girls in perhaps sticking needles in MC's eyes if he was unfaithful?
You know that never works.
But okay sure, probably Vanessa. She seems like the most likely candadate to have an eye fetish.
...just like you. :Kappa:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

I wouldn't say Bella as she is just the type to drop kick him through a window. That one with the weird eyes though...Vanessa, I think she would go to extreme nasty lengths...

Now I sound like I have an eye fetish....first it was the hair fetish squad, now eyes...:LOL:
Whats with you and needles in eyes?

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
I am pretty sure he is a she. And she can needle anyone she likes anywhere she likes - as long as the Atlantic is between her and me. ;)
Hahah well you never know about gender these days though, but you could be right :)
Well Lillith never said the needles were going into your eyes though :D
Pretty sure it was meant for the MC's eyes which in extension means their own eyes I guess :eek:

And ever since the release of the first SoMe chats, there has been old men hiding behind female names and pictures, so you can never really be sure till you see them with your own eyes :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2022
I am pretty sure he is a she. And she can needle anyone she likes anywhere she likes - as long as the Atlantic is between her and me. ;)
I'm so deeply hurt. You don't want to play? *trembly lip*
But yeah I get used to guys calling me dude and bro on here. I don't even bother correcting any more.

PUGSLEY can you restrain yourself in public and maybe cover up your drawings please?
I'm sorry, he gets a little excited at times :oops:

But on topic again (lol) Nadia could turn a bit crazed if you steal her bananas enough :unsure:

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
But on topic again (lol) Nadia could turn a bit crazed if you steal her bananas enough :unsure:
Nah, she buckles like a kitten when the MC is forceful enough. So I don't think she has it in her. But there is a pretty huge chance that Zara would flip, if the MC wins over her in the contests :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Jul 7, 2022
Nah, she buckles like a kitten when the MC is forceful enough. So I don't think she has it in her. But there is a pretty huge chance that Zara would flip, if the MC wins over her in the contests :unsure::ROFLMAO:
It's the quiet and meek ones you have to watch out for...when they snap!
All it takes is one banana too many to disappear in front of her and BAM! :devilish:

Zara puts up quite a dominant persona but she may well turn out to actually be a little kitten once she falls for the MC - and she has started too fall for him.

Reactions: Don Sucio
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes