Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Riight. Next she says "I have such wonderful sights to show you" and the puzzle bix ruins your day.

I think I would be more worried about cucumba. Bananas are soft ans easily managed.
I would never follow anyone saying such a disturbing sentence though :unsure: Never heard that one lead to anything remotely good :confused:

Nah cucumbers aren't the worst vegetable/fruit she could bring, I could mention quite a few worse ones, but let's leave that to your imagination. :eek:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In a vain attempt at getting all you pervs back on topic, um, who would be most capable of the girls in perhaps sticking needles in MC's eyes if he was unfaithful?

I wouldn't say Bella as she is just the type to drop kick him through a window. That one with the weird eyes though...Vanessa, I think she would go to extreme nasty lengths...

Now I sound like I have an eye fetish....first it was the hair fetish squad, now eyes...:LOL:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
they had been officially together for weeks now.
they walked hand in hand,they openly flirt with each other at school and beyond,
they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

they were the dream couple,
the gorgeous blond beauty and the mc.
and now was the big day,the defloration of the mc.

he had prepared everything,rose petals on the bed,candle lights everywhere,
and atmospheric music.
but little did he know that in the next room a raging fiery redhead,named nami,
had been brooding for days for revenge on her eternal rival,bella,and on the mc.

for weeks she had to sit and watch as she grabbed him from her.
"no one comes between us,no one breaks our bond,"she said all the time,
as she waited for him to come home.

it was supposed to be his big night,but as soon he entered,
nami thrust both thumbs into his eyes with brute force,until the blood trickled out.
"if i don't get you,no one will",she said,gritting her teeth.

the foam came out of her mouth,there was only hatred in her eyes,
she was blood thirsty.
then she cut off his head with a large butcher's knife and walked out with it.

they then transferred her to a psychiatric hospital,where she will stay for the rest of her life. :devilish: :devilish:

• Wow
Reactions: Fun Shaundi

Chestie

Jun 12, 2020
While I agree that those are wise words and agree with them wholeheartedly, personally I think hearing "Hey baby, do you want a blowjob before you fall asleep?" to be much, much better words.

just my perspective ;)
It's even better as a wake-up-formula without words.

• Haha
Reactions: HogRocket

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
My late wife used to get dick pics all the time, it was ridiculous. I started to feel left out so one day I sent her a dick pic of my own (first and only time, and only to her, heheh) and then I sat and waited to hear her on her computer in the other end of the house... suddenly I hear her yell out my name. LOL... I'll never figure out how any guy can do that.

Not all guys are disrespectful to women though. I know I'm not.
My dick is still proudly camera-virgin, even if somewhat tempted a couple times. I plan to keep it that way

That is the difference between me and Brett Favre

Reactions: Ilhares

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Really? How the fu*k he's hoping to finish 5 different game? Even for the best dev's it's near-impossible task. I just hope SG will always have a priority.
They're planned, it doesn't mean he's actively developing them. The development of the other games will start once SG and/or WIAB are completed anyway (don't remember if it was "and" or "or" but that's a long time away anyway).

It's always good to have a long term plan.

Reactions: McGreed

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
They're planned, it doesn't mean he's actively developing them. The development of the other games will start once SG and/or WIAB are completed anyway (don't remember if it was "and" or "or" but that's a long time away anyway).

It's always good to have a long term plan.
yes but this sounds more like a dream rather than a plan to me. I'm not an optimistic person maybe that's the reason. Btw I believe Ocean is a really good dev but its the task that makes me doubt not the dev.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
yes but this sounds more like a dream rather than a plan to me. I'm not an optimistic person maybe that's the reason. Btw I believe Ocean is a really good dev but its the task that makes me doubt not the dev.
I'm not an optimistic person as well but I don't see the issue here.

The games will be self-encapsulated, meaning you don't need to play the others to play one of them (like SG and WIAB). It's not like after SG final chapter the story continues in the following game. All game will have an indipendent story and a different MC.

He could plan for 5 or 50 games and wouldn't really change much.

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
I'm not an optimistic person as well but I don't see the issue here.

The games will be self-encapsulated, meaning you don't need to play the others to play one of them (like SG and WIAB). It's not like after SG final chapter the story continues in the following game. All game will have an independent story and a different MC.

He could plan for 5 or 50 games and wouldn't really change much.
5 games, lets say 10 chapter per game and lets say it takes two months to release an episode(not a half one a full one). 50 chapter, 100 months. If he develops the game faster than any other dev out there, it would take more than 8 years. Considering he likes to do reworks and his standards for quality keeps increasing his job will only get tougher and tougher. If I recall correctly someone said that sg will be 30 chapters so if all of the 5 games will have that many chapters... Well anyone can do the math. He either finish those games in 8-9 years(extremely optimistic assumption) or he will go through a burnout and change his plans. 10 years planning is really difficult to follow. Even the biggest companies/studios and even most countries fail to follow that future-focused plans accurately. But if it is as you said, if he's going to try to finish the 2 current games, hopefully we won't see another magnificent game get abandoned.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
In the lead-up to Halloween and the news from Ocean I was reminded of my favorite Bell art :love:

View attachment 2130512
wow,beautiful,i can watch this for hours,
this gives me a heart attack.

oh bella,bella,my beautiful blond beauty,
I'm drowning in your beautiful green eyes.
your beautiful crimson lips yearned to be kissed,
your beautiful blond wavy hair waving in the air.

oh,what a beautiful full breasts,i adore them,
i lick your nipples until they are rock solid.
then I'll go over your beautiful belly with an ice -cold ice cube,
until i get to the forbidden fruit.

then I'll slide your beautiful black silk panties aside,
and I'll lick you to an orgasm that will you take you to seventh heaven.
after this i penetrate you again,where we cum together to a thundering orgasm.

bella,bella,you are a heavenly beauty that no one can resist,
you are made by god as the greatest creation he has made,
every woman in the world must kneel and submit to you.
ti amo,ti amo.

p.s:this will be my wallpaper on my computer forever :love: :love: :love:

FatForkedAmethystinepython-size_restricted.gif

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes