MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
Not sure if there is any sense in trying to explain something for those people who are irritated because of zero lewd scenes.
wouldn't say irritated. just baffled. The girls and the renders are amazing. its just a shame their is no action with them yet. What is the dev waiting for? do you know?

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
wouldn't say irritated. just baffled. The girls and the renders are amazing. its just a shame their is no action with them yet. What is the dev waiting for? do you know?
I will answer you in a few hours, because it's a bit uncomfortable to use my phone and I'm too lazy to write long messages. If no one will answer you, I'll try to make it as neutral and peaceful as it's possible.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Because the Dev decides how to tell his Story in this VN ... If you don't like it how it is, there will be just ONE Solution for you and thats close this Thread and look somewhere else for things to your liking. :cautious:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
you know what i mean. This game would be more popular if their were sex scenes in them. His patreon would probably double. You can tell a good story, with good characters with plenty of action. A lot of games on here do that. Now im not saying have scenes every couple minutes but their should at least be some action here and there.
While this is often true - it would make zero sense YET. BECAUSE of the story.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
Because the Dev decides how to tell his Story in this VN ... If you don't like it how it is, there will be just ONE Solution for you and thats close this Thread and look somewhere else for things to your liking. :cautious:
No i do like this game, i just dont like how their is no action in them. I played chapter 1 and like half of chapter 2 because i'll rather wait for season 1 to conclude. im just saying the game would be way more popular if their was sex scenes. The girls are gorgeous, the renders are amazing.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No i do like this game, i just dont like how their is no action in them. I played chapter 1 and like half of chapter 2 because i'll rather wait for season 1 to conclude. im just saying the game would be way more popular if their was sex scenes. The girls are gorgeous, the renders are amazing.
As others has said, because it doesn't fit yet in the story the dev wants to tell. Throwing in sexscenes just to please some people and mess up the story makes zero sense.

Ocean isn't making this VN to please horny teenagers, he's telling a story HIS WAY!

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
ok,this has been explained so many times.
the story is about someone who struggles with problems and memories from his past.
until he has not solved this,then there may be so many gorgeous girls,he can't move on with his life.

and at the same time,the girls around him also have their problems.
bella struggles with her past too,nami struggles with her crush for the mc...

this is an emotional story that needs building up,this is a story like real life.
a story that everyone can identify ,everyone struggles with their own problems.

do you want a story with fast sex,this site is full of these kind of pointless games,go for this kind of games,
or,do you want a real uplifting story with romance,humour,drama,and later the sex comes with its great love,then stay here.

with the highest regards,pugsley :)

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
You have Pale Carnations, Eternum and Being a DIK in your sig, you can cringe all you want, you actually seem to agree with him, that the best reviewed games on here are actually the best games on the site :))
Bruh, how I deserved such clownery? I'm huge fan of HS games, that's why I has PC and Eternum in my sig, while BaD is BaD, do I need to explain something about it? I have also Unbroken sig, why you haven't mentioned it as well? I can give you a few screenshots of my reviews for underrated and less popular games that I liked very much, but will you be interested in it? I don't think so.
Sorry, but I can't get your point and what you actually tried to say with your message, so please, spare me with such quotes in future.

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
I agree with him that there are sex scenes, Ocean will certainly have more patrons, after all, you can see that some developers are successful because of many sex scenes. However, the game stories of those developers are sometimes very bad. Many scenes are just for sex, and the plot is illogical.

So Ocean tells the story according to his own rhythm is very good, I like developers with their own creative ideas to make good games, rather than to cater to patrons and make some of the sex scenes without paving into. :)

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You have Pale Carnations, Eternum and Being a DIK in your sig, you can cringe all you want, you actually seem to agree with him, that the best reviewed games on here are actually the best games on the site :))
Something being good will probably make it popular, which in turn makes it more popular, which secures funding, which makes whatever it is even better and more popular!
You should consider writing a book with these revolutionary ideas!

with the highest regards,pugsley :)
I see you have accepted your slave name, good for you!
I always knew you were a bottom :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: McGreed

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Something being good will probably make it popular, which in turn makes it more popular, which secures funding, which makes whatever it is even better and more popular!
You should consider writing a book with these revolutionary ideas!

I see you have accepted your slave name, good for you!
I always knew you were a bottom :Kappa:
my slave name? :unsure:
wednesday is my muse,my partner in crime,
my princess of darkness .
i follow her from here to hell:love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DirtyMario

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
I agree with him that there are sex scenes, Ocean will certainly have more patrons, after all, you can see that some developers are successful because of many sex scenes. However, the game stories of those developers are sometimes very bad. Many scenes are just for sex, and the plot is illogical.

So Ocean tells the story according to his own rhythm is very good, I like developers with their own creative ideas to make good games, rather than to cater to patrons and make some of the sex scenes without paving into. :)
tbf BaD is probably the best case for that not necessarily being true. Honestly though I dig the story so I'm invested. Most of these games sex or not, have trash renders. He's got renders and story down. Just the wait for that quality is agonizing when you want to know whats next lol

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes