Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
im sure its good, but i don't think its THAT(elite status) good. Its not even on the first page of the best reviewed games on here
Play the dev's other game, Where it all began (linked in the OP).
That game is more focused on sex scenes and fetishes, the second chapter will also be released tomorrow.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Then I showed you that one of the most underrated games in terms of funding is one of the best/most popular games around. So maybe less trying to sound esoteric next time. :Kappa:
I think I'm missing what kind of metaphorical red thread you're trying to lay here.
Are you saying that Pale Carnations and Eternum are underfunded? Compared to what? And are these hypothetically better funded games worse? According to whom? I think I need an esoteric scholar to explain this to me.

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Play the dev's other game, Where it all began (linked in the OP).
That game is more focused on sex scenes and fetishes, the second chapter will also be released tomorrow.
Well, WIAB is different in that sex and crime (it is a crime story at heart) play a bigger role. Where in SG the bunch of main characters have various hangups about sex, in WIAB that is not really the case.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
You know what. First episode of the Pirates of the Carribbean earned about a half one billion worldwide if I recall it correctly. And how much of Kira's tits did they show us, compared to Nami's tiddies and assuming they're valued equally in terms of size?

wouldn't say irritated. just baffled. The girls and the renders are amazing. its just a shame their is no action with them yet. What is the dev waiting for? do you know?
Sorry for interfering, but it doesn't look like the dev is waiting, rather he is working his ass on the amazing game, and one can see how the relationship between the characters becomes more intimate with every single update as the plot is developing. (just look at the jacuzzi scene between the MC and Nami in the last chapter, she almost milked him with her ass)
Assuming the MC wants to re-socialize and move on after his past drama, and taking into account that this game is a slowburn story-based, he will eventually end up in the bed with the LI of his choice. But, given the circumstances, there's no point for MC in rushing things, so I doubt there will be lewd scenes in the upcoming update or two. Though he might bang a wierd looking alien from the board game, does it count as sex scene?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Weird how the Mods actually watch some threads and then others just go off topic stupid for page after page and they don't care at all

Reactions: DirtyMario

notakernelguy

Jan 10, 2021
Weird how the Mods actually watch some threads and then others just go off topic stupid for page after page and they don't care at all
F95 moderation system is built around reports. Every thread, comment, review has a report button. Reports for updates, links, violation of rules and etc. That said, any user can report something they consider to be off topic and it will go to the moderator reports queue and they take a look at it and decide what to do with it.
So, if a bunch of posts get deleted, it's likely there was some snitch who reported a comment which forced a moderator to look at the whole comment thread

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
They cannot be everywhere. Usually sometime you check in here, some 3 pages are gone. Also it isn't THAT off-topic.
F95 moderation system is built around reports.
Could you guys please stay on topic? :Kappa:

But seriously, most of the threads I frequent lose a few pages here or there, and that's mostly okay. Compared to many other forums and message boards the mods here are reasonable and can be talked with. And I get annoyed too when people decide to respond to trolls or bitch at each other for no reason but never felt the need to report someone. This is a very odd scene that still holds some "early internet" values and I love it for that.

scramer11

May 15, 2022
Nah, that's debunked. Ocean has said you won't see Summer beyond flashbacks
like I said, I started playing recently, and really have no time to read all pages.

and since I still didn't star playing WIAB, can someone give me a quick walk trough of connections between these two games please?

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
You're havin' a bad day bro! Sit back, have a drink, shoot a few idiots........You'll feel better :ROFLMAO:
Well, the drinking i would understand ... But shooting some idiots ... Not worth it if you don't want to waste time to protect your ass every second for the rest of ya life. :ROFLMAO:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
like I said, I started playing recently, and really have no time to read all pages.

and since I still didn't star playing WIAB, can someone give me a quick walk trough of connections between these two games please?
The two games play both mostly in the same small city (12-14.000 citizens IIRC) of Wollust (a name which as a Germanspeaker I find hilarious since it is German for lechery) somewhere in the US, about 20 years apart. There are several important families in Wollust, among them the Zane family, from whom the WIAB MC Willi (or however you name him alternately) stems.
Members of this family will pop up in both games, naturally more of them in WIAB, since there the Zanes are the focus. One member of the Zanes in SG is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Beyond that several families and persons are mentioned or shown in SG, who already were in WIAB. This is just a little bit to answer your question.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes