Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
You're havin' a bad day bro! Sit back, have a drink, shoot a few idiots........You'll feel better :ROFLMAO:
Well, the drinking i would understand ... But shooting some idiots ... Not worth it if you don't want to waste time to protect your ass every second for the rest of ya life. :ROFLMAO:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
like I said, I started playing recently, and really have no time to read all pages.

and since I still didn't star playing WIAB, can someone give me a quick walk trough of connections between these two games please?
The two games play both mostly in the same small city (12-14.000 citizens IIRC) of Wollust (a name which as a Germanspeaker I find hilarious since it is German for lechery) somewhere in the US, about 20 years apart. There are several important families in Wollust, among them the Zane family, from whom the WIAB MC Willi (or however you name him alternately) stems.
Members of this family will pop up in both games, naturally more of them in WIAB, since there the Zanes are the focus. One member of the Zanes in SG is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Beyond that several families and persons are mentioned or shown in SG, who already were in WIAB. This is just a little bit to answer your question.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Tara...

But I agree, Nami's is the hottest looking model in SG for sure.
I am definitely attracted to Tara's character, at least what we know of her, but not her model. She's not repulsive or anything, I'm just not big on fishmouthed blondes. That girl has a huge mouth. Kinda curious how the next game will play out with her as one of the main LIs.

But for SG, yes. Nami is my focus, even though I have to grudgingly admit to liking Bella. Kudos to the writer for not making a one-dimensional generic antagonist out of her.

I keep expecting to get bitten in the ass for taking the money, but I think there are several ways to utilize it for the better.

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
I guess you are blind every time Bella, Sasha or Mila appeared on the screen. Poor little man, selective blindless being so young :cry:
Oh trust me I saw Sasha and I really really want to see more of her. Bella is still top tier but I tend to prefer slimmer/more athletic body types. As for Mila, she is super cute but exaggerated body types are a huge turn off for me so nah.

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
Nami´s special earring is either Leia Zane´s (Willi´s twin sister) or an ordered by her second version.[/SPOILER]Beyond that several families and persons are mentioned or shown in SG, who already were in WIAB. This is just a little bit to answer your question.
in WIAB, not only Leia has such earrings
1667217642685.png
so Nami could get her earring from Sedila as well
and Sedila is a redhead:)
by the way, the boutique is the same where Bella and MS shopped
excuse me for my English, it's not my native language

It all depends on Ocean's imagination

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
in WIAB, not only Leia has such earrings
View attachment 2136607
so Nami could get her earring from Sedila as well
and Sedila is a redhead:)
by the way, the boutique is the same where Bella and MS shopped
excuse me for my English, it's not my native language
Well seen, definitely overlooked that. But the problem with Sedila is that if she were the person giving Nami the earring, why would she not keep and raise Nami? The earring has special meaning for Nami, it was not just bought.
Giving Nami into fostercare, esp. if she has kids of her own and Ayua to co-raise, is more likely with Leia. (Ayua living in Wollust is a big hint towards Leia and Miru being friends and in-laws. Because if that would not be the case, Willi and Miru would have left again, returning to the city they lived before)

scramer11

May 15, 2022
The two games play both mostly in the same small city (12-14.000 citizens IIRC) of Wollust (a name which as a Germanspeaker I find hilarious since it is German for lechery) somewhere in the US, about 20 years apart. There are several important families in Wollust, among them the Zane family, from whom the WIAB MC Willi (or however you name him alternately) stems.
Members of this family will pop up in both games, naturally more of them in WIAB, since there the Zanes are the focus. One member of the Zanes in SG is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Beyond that several families and persons are mentioned or shown in SG, who already were in WIAB. This is just a little bit to answer your question.
cool, thanks

Reactions: Turret

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
I am definitely attracted to Tara's character, at least what we know of her, but not her model. She's not repulsive or anything, I'm just not big on fishmouthed blondes. That girl has a huge mouth. Kinda curious how the next game will play out with her as one of the main LIs.
So those messages from Tara's fans were not just rumors and dreams? :KEK:
Haven't seen any official confirmation, but if this is true then I'm very happy.

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
Well seen, definitely overlooked that. But the problem with Sedila is that if she were the person giving Nami the earring, why would she not keep and raise Nami? The earring has special meaning for Nami, it was not just bought.
Giving Nami into fostercare, esp. if she has kids of her own and Ayua to co-raise, is more likely with Leia. (Ayua living in Wollust is a big hint towards Leia and Miru being friends and in-laws. Because if that would not be the case, Willi and Miru would have left again, returning to the city they lived before)
I understand your logic, bro. But the fact that Ayua is the daughter of Miru and Willy is not yet a fact, you forget that Miru has a younger sister.
We are fans of Katya, we love younger sisters very much, you know what I'm talking:)
About, so as you can see there are a lot of options
Only the Ocean knows the truth

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I understand your logic, bro. But the fact that Ayua is the daughter of Miru and Willy is not yet a fact, you forget that Miru has a younger sister.
We are fans of Katya, we love younger sisters very much, you know what I'm talking:)
About, so as you can see there are a lot of options
Only the Ocean knows the truth
Yes, currently it is not clear if Ayua is a Zane, but the avaiable evidence hints that way. Her features are proof that at least Miru is her Mom and Kati Zane is provenly (by dialog) her aunt. There is a possibility that Miru´s younger sister is her Mom, but why would she stay in Wollust? She has less incentive to stay there than Miru had. Even Willi was not truly convinced in the beginning that he (and Miru) would stay in Wollust long term.
I think Ocean is covering the bases for several possible WIAB endings to be "true", depending on how the player played WIAB. We have a girl among the SG clique who looks very much like a younger Daphne, Ayua we already mentioned, I am sure we will see Leia´s kid(s) sooner or later, Dana´s too.
Considering how controlling Leia is and how deep their (Willi/Leia)feelings where, there will be hints in SG for both when Willi did not return her feelings anymore and when he did so. Ayua´s existence in Wollust is a hint that Leia and most likely Miru found a way to live together, since Willi and Miru were prepared to leave if the pressure would be too strong. And a pissed off Leia can be scary.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I think Ocean is covering the bases for several possible WIAB endings to be "true", depending on how the player played WIAB.
Maybe a good half-dozen of them are related, knowingly or not. Willi might be a right old horndog who planted crops in as many fields as possible.

Reactions: Violet Lee
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes