RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Bella's only popular cause she's the only one who's had some MC action! I reckon next chapter or two will see Bella slip down. Mila and Vic next then it's Nia and Ayua (and maybe Sasha if she's sparring with Ayua when the MC arrives...)
While I can understand your logic and even admit this might be the case with quite a few players I ultimately disagree. It's not just a question of how engaging their stories are or the time you spend with the characters. Hell we've barely seen anything from Sasha and she is quite popular as well.

Character's looks, demeanors and personalities play a huge part of how drawn we are to them. In my case, even with this small of a sample size, my top 3 is 99% secured. No matter how the story goes it will be hard for me to care about anyone else more than Nami, Bella and Sasha. I like almost all of the cast but besides these 3 only Ayua, Maja and Robin stand a reasonable chance of peaking my interest.

Although I may like them very much, girls like Vic, Nia, Mila, Nadia, Vanessa, Zara and Sonya are absolutely crossed out for me already no matter what comes next. Even more is everyone else like Amber, coach Hill, the teachers or the locker room girls. Maybe it's just me but I feel very strongly about one of the major sins of adult VN devs being a large female cast so I overcompensate by crossing out the least interesting ones very early. Focusing on those I like better keeps me engaged.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Is it weird that in the scene where Bella's box of "Toys" gets knocked over my only thought was " Why are there packing peanuts?"
Sometimes you're in such a mood that you notice the contents of a box right away, sometimes, maybe, you're just in the mood por peanuts.

• Haha
Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Is it weird that in the scene where Bella's box of "Toys" gets knocked over my only thought was " Why are there packing peanuts?"
Just so MC has something to snack on while she demonstrates proper toy use for us. Most packing peanuts are corn starch by the way, they just don't taste good. No, don't ask how I know.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Bella's only popular cause she's the only one who's had some MC action! I reckon next chapter or two will see Bella slip down. Mila and Vic next then it's Nia and Ayua (and maybe Sasha if she's sparring with Ayua when the MC arrives...)
I dont think what you say have much base.

Bella barely showed up last episode and not much changed in terms of fandom.

It may be true for a small percentage, but saying "Bella's only popular" because of that is absurd.

It is essentially impossible for all those you mentioned to take Bella's position.

Real candidates are Sasha and Nami. I personally also really like the muslin girl, can't remember her name now.

But Bella's popularity is way moe than just screen time

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
the reason why Bella is popular it's because Bella is Bella end of story

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Yeah probably, hell I like her due to the fact that she and the MC are so similar in many ways. It's funny watching the game play out with her trying to figure him out. Though, the point failed to make is, I do wonder how many like her because she is the first LI interaction rather than because of her personality.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jacey.ci and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yeah probably, hell I like her due to the fact that she and the MC are so similar in many ways. It's funny watching the game play out with her trying to figure him out. Though, the point failed to make is, I do wonder how many like her because she is the first LI interaction rather than because of her personality.
There are surely some.

But I would expect most people that like her simply because of screen time would go Nami's direction more than Bella.

Bella's personality is quite strong. She is way more to generate extreme like (love in those of us touched by the force) or extreme dislike.

Nami, on the other hand, is more an universally likeable character. You can find people disliking Bella (heretics whose dayd are counted), but pretty much everyone likes Nami.

So, if it is just because of screen time, my guess is they would prefer Nami. Hey, even in Bella's path Nami crying out of painful jealousy is quite a powerful scene for her. I pity her, but changes nothing to me. Bella is the only one, "even if this world has to end" (Quoting Solas)

Sep 3, 2020
There are surely some.

But I would expect most people that like her simply because of screen time would go Nami's direction more than Bella.

Bella's personality is quite strong. She is way more to generate extreme like (love in those of us touched by the force) or extreme dislike.

Nami, on the other hand, is more an universally likeable character. You can find people disliking Bella (heretics whose dayd are counted), but pretty much everyone likes Nami.

So, if it is just because of screen time, my guess is they would prefer Nami. Hey, even in Bella's path Nami crying out of painful jealousy is quite a powerful scene for her. I pity her, but changes nothing to me. Bella is the only one, "even if this world has to end" (Quoting Solas)
giphy.gif

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Yes that's me... and No I don't...

I think Bella atm. oc. has an edge because of screentime. And there are many more LI who will give Bella a run for her money in the future...
Ya, right now, Bella is really the only main LI who has actually received significant on-screen time that was dedicated to one on one with the MC in potentially romantic elements. Nami would probably be in 2nd place in that regard.

Everyone else has basically just had limited interaction with the MC, or interaction that was based on non-romantic means (school, etc).

Mila & Vic are coming up.

Amber, Sonya, Sasha are down the road still. Will be interesting to see how things change for people once those other LIs get some development.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Suddenly I noticed that MC has to kiss Bella in order for Nami to openly show her feelings. And MC in the lake scene asks her directly if she's in love with him, only if he kissed Bella. The way to Nami's heart lies through Bella. I'm not seeing things, am I?

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Suddenly I noticed that MC has to kiss Bella in order for Nami to openly show her feelings. And MC in the lake scene asks her directly if she's in love with him, only if he kissed Bella. The way to Nami's heart lies through Bella. I'm not seeing things, am I?
No, that's correct. However, I doubt that'll be the only path to take to get Nami to open up and that if he gets close to another LI, Nami will open up then.

Reactions: yossa999

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
Everything is logical, Bella made her move, Nami understands that she also has to make her move...
There is a struggle for MC... for me :)
1668100286249.png

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes