HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
There. Fixed it for you. You're welcome.
No patch, no incest. Besides, don't care; it's NAMI! :love: :love:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Besides, I'm not so sure I'm an incest freak as......just freaky:unsure:

Plus, if Bella/Sascha/Milla(pre-balloon boobs)/Victoria(pre-balloon boobs)/Nadia/AllTheOtherGirls were redheads, there might be some room for negotiation :love::ROFLMAO::love::ROFLMAO:

(Yes, I have a redhead fetish :love:)

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Still hoping that you or someone else can tell me some specific things about the characters or the story. Again, I'm fine with minor early spoilers.
And I'm still hoping that you will download this game to see everything by yourself instead of wasting your time with hopes that somebody will give you some spoilers and describe you all the goodies in SG :BootyTime:

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
No patch, no incest. Besides, don't care; it's NAMI! :love: :love:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Besides, I'm not so sure I'm an incest freak as......just freaky:unsure:

Plus, if Bella/Sascha/Milla(pre-balloon boobs)/Victoria(pre-balloon boobs)/Nadia/AllTheOtherGirls were redheads, there might be some room for negotiation :love::ROFLMAO::love::ROFLMAO:

(Yes, I have a redhead fetish :love:)
That's a very safe and sane fetish to have.
Safer than eyelashes of all the girls really, I mean it could be considered as weapons... I love Ocean and the game but sometimes, it's borderline comical.
MilaLila.png

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Safer than eyelashes of all the girls really, I mean it could be considered as weapons... I love Ocean and the game but sometimes, it's borderline comical.
View attachment 2164345
That seems to be part of a universally accepted modern beauty standard.
These games are mainly targetting male beauty standards but if you've ever looked at the filters that apps like Instagram and Tiktok offer, girls love to look like that too.
And I kinda like that look too but don't tell anyone okay, that's between me and you :Kappa:

Dr. Average

Jan 1, 2022
Here's something that I don't think people mentioned yet. This detail right here is one of the many reasons I adore this AVN. Bella Pupils.PNG
I have never seen an AVN do a pupil change during different room lightings and angles before. I want people to appreciate and admire this beautiful detail... LOOK AT IT!

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
These games are mainly targetting male beauty standards
To be fair I rarely scrutinize other games' renders as much as I do with SG (or WIAB but I like it less) so maybe it's something that has spread.

but if you've ever looked at the filters that apps like Instagram and Tiktok offer, girls love to look like that too.
And I kinda like that look too but don't tell anyone okay, that's between me and you :Kappa:
True, true. If filters do that, I say OK. But in real life?!?! I mean look at that
Nami2.jpg

It's a safety concern at that point...
It's worse with Vic as it litteraly goes through her front hair but I'm too lazy to look for it.

Oh and again I repeat, I love the game. It's just a very minor detail.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
These games are mainly targetting male beauty standards but if you've ever looked at the filters that apps like Instagram and Tiktok offer, girls love to look like that too.
I heard somewhere a long time ago a theory that we perceive as beautiful that which has an evolutionary purpose. For example, long lashes protect the eyes better and therefore look prettier. They seem more graceful if they are curved upwards because this prevents them from sticking together or freezing.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Here's something that I don't think people mentioned yet. This detail right here is one of the many reasons I adore this AVN. View attachment 2164367
I have never seen an AVN do a pupil change during different room lightings and angles before. I want people to appreciate and admire this beautiful detail... LOOK AT IT!
I'M LOOKING
It's also godess Bella so I'm looking EVEN HARDER :love:

True, true. If filters do that, I say OK. But in real life?!?! I mean look at that
View attachment 2164381
I get it. But even in real life fake lashes are a thing. Or even mandatory if you ask girls in zoomer age.
But hey, matter of taste and I can't fault you for yours. :HideThePain:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Here's something that I don't think people mentioned yet. This detail right here is one of the many reasons I adore this AVN. View attachment 2164367
these are the eyes of a true goddess who came down from heaven to spread all love on earth among all man.
when god created these eyes ,
these are the diamonds under the eyes ,better i can never make them again.

bella is love,bella is hope,
bella is the archangel sent forth on earth that no man or woman can resist.
ti amo,ti amo bella :love: :love:

ded6l29-a3fa3b26-9574-4f9f-a451-1ca363ff2adf.png

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Yeah, I love this about his games. For instance, WiAB Chapter 2 is on another level. You get so many hints of a characters motivations, desires and reactions from their pupil dilation. There's a particular scene where Leia is just scowling at the MC but then moves closer and her pupils are dilated massively hinting at something else going through her head!

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I heard somewhere a long time ago a theory that we perceive as beautiful that which has an evolutionary purpose. For example, long lashes protect the eyes better and therefore look prettier. They seem more graceful if they are curved upwards because this prevents them from sticking together or freezing.
True. To a certain degree all our beauty standards are rooted in evolutionary advantages. That's also why a large portion of guys prefer big tiddies (nutrition for the kids) and big butts (resilience against famine). A loooot of beauty ideals change regularly but these two seem to be all time classics :BootyTime:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I have a question for my fellow gamers in regards to Mila - do you all think she has an STD? It seemed to me like that might have been what she was about to say during her conversation with MC outside at school when they were alone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dr. Average

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 2164345
They look good, but you could put your partners eye out when kissing!

DAMNIT! Now I'm going to have to pay attention to that in the game I'm working on, SHIT!. (realistically, I'll probably not worry about it like 99.99999999999% of other developers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Bleh, you guys spread like unattended poison ivy :WutFace:
Girls of all colors need our loving embrace! :BootyTime:
The Redheaded League Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I didn't say I don't like other hair colors, I just prefer red)

Dr. Average

Jan 1, 2022
Yeah, I love this about his games. For instance, WiAB Chapter 2 is on another level. You get so many hints of a characters motivations, desires and reactions from their pupil dilation. There's a particular scene where Leia is just scowling at the MC but then moves closer and her pupils are dilated massively hinting at something else going through her head!
Exactly! He's sooo artistic and very cinematically talented. All the little body gestures, the symbolisms, the camera angles that he puts in is... just... so... PURDY!

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
True. To a certain degree all our beauty standards are rooted in evolutionary advantages. That's also why a large portion of guys prefer big tiddies (nutrition for the kids) and big butts (resilience against famine). A loooot of beauty ideals change regularly but these two seem to be all time classics :BootyTime:
The 90ties beg to differ. :devilish:

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
The 90ties beg to differ. :devilish:
I'm not sure they do?
We're talking about the Tyra Banks, Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer and Baywatch bimbo 90s, right?
I mean, the heroin addict look on the catwalk was popular round the same time but I doubt anyone ever saw these models as beauty icons. Except for fashion designers maybe but they're lost anyway.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes