Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I'm not sure they do?
We're talking about the Tyra Banks, Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer and Baywatch bimbo 90s, right?
I mean, the heroin addict look on the catwalk was popular round the same time but I doubt anyone ever saw these models as beauty icons. Except for fashion designers maybe but they're lost anyway.
We talking about "Magermodels" (not sure if there is a word in english that fits). Girls with arms and legs so thin they looked like they starved every day of their lives. If I remember right that went from beginning of the 90ties til mid 2000.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
We talking about "Magermodels" (not sure if there is a word in english that fits). Girls with arms and legs so thin they looked like they starved every day of their lives. If I remember right that went from beginning of the 90ties til mid 2000.
Yea that's what I was talking about. Sometimes I forget that like 50% of posters on here are DACH citizens. Which is actually kind of astonishing if you think about it.

Gonna go finish the updated WIAB chapters and hope that Ocean is closer to getting this thing out of the oven when I'm finished. Hope never dies! :HideThePain:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Here's something that I don't think people mentioned yet. This detail right here is one of the many reasons I adore this AVN. View attachment 2164367
I have never seen an AVN do a pupil change during different room lightings and angles before. I want people to appreciate and admire this beautiful detail... LOOK AT IT!
Pupils being different sizes is something you check for in first aid, it can be a sign of head injury or brain damage.....which would explain a LOT about Bella:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

unequal pupils
"Causes
  • Aneurysm in the brain.
  • Bleeding inside the skull caused by head injury.
  • Brain tumor or abscess (such as, pontine lesions)
  • Excess pressure in one eye caused by glaucoma.
  • Increased intracranial pressure, because of brain swelling, intracranial hemorrhage, acute stroke, or intracranial tumor."

Maybe she got brain damage when she wrecked her car and killed her younger sister?:unsure:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Pupils being different sizes is something you check for in first aid, it can be a sign of head injury or brain damage.....which would explain a LOT about Bella:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

unequal pupils
"Causes
  • Aneurysm in the brain.
  • Bleeding inside the skull caused by head injury.
  • Brain tumor or abscess (such as, pontine lesions)
  • Excess pressure in one eye caused by glaucoma.
  • Increased intracranial pressure, because of brain swelling, intracranial hemorrhage, acute stroke, or intracranial tumor."

Maybe she got brain damage when she wrecked her car and killed her younger sister?:unsure:
Spoilers dude! :WutFace:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Ocean alternates between SG and WIAB. I believe that he also said he will not release one while the other is still in Beta. The other thing he has going on is his move to a new apartment/home (near Berlin I think). He originally said he wanted to release the next chapters in both WIAB and SG prior to the move. RL could have forced his hand - availability of the new place/help to make the move (or movers if that is his chosen route), etc. His release schedule is usually 5-6 months/chapter of SG, even with the rework of ch 1 & 2. I think RL is responsible for the delay and we'll see the next SG release later this month.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Sometimes I forget that like 50% of posters on here are DACH citizens. Which is actually kind of astonishing if you think about it.
Well yes, that is a bit unusual that we all are something like the majority in a thread in an international forum, but there are pattern about it. Several game threads have various nations as a majority portion of the fans of the specific game.

Reactions: DirtyMario
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes