Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Girls of all colors need our loving embrace! :BootyTime:
Indeed, ser! Give me some color! I've no objections to red hair, or even wildly unnatural hair coloring. I grew up with a lot of Japanese cartoons, so when I discovered that girls didn't have naturally blue, green, or pink haur I was pissed! But I also prefer some darker skin tones. On the occasions where you can have both, it's kinda nice. For a game example, Jaye is #1. (those who know understand). IRL, I have seen a couple stunning Japanese girls with natural blonde hair and they weren't albino. The contrast was glorious.
That's also why a large portion of guys prefer big tiddies (nutrition for the kids) and big butts (resilience against famine). A loooot of beauty ideals change regularly but these two seem to be all time classics :BootyTime:
Fuck that. You can toss me a mid-90s Kate Moss any day. Big titties have never been a good thing for me. I'm sorta split (not an intentional pun) on tge ass factor. I do like a good ass, but I see a major distinction between a nicely rounded one abd somebody who merely has a fat ass.
You jest, there are plenty 40+ women that can still get pregnant.
While true, the frequency of birth defects is vastly higher than if she were in her 20s. I don't just want kids, I want healthy ones.

Reactions: DirtyMario

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Is this game related to Where it All Began? Do I play one before the other? Or are they separate stories?
Well it IS related but you can play SG without touching WIAB since both, at the moment, are separate stories; but I strongly recomend to play both since there are a few characters that might be blood related in both games and there are some things that might get answered in the other game.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Well it IS related but you can play SG without touching WIAB since both, at the moment, are separate stories; but I strongly recomend to play both since there are a few characters that might be blood related in both games and there are some things that might get answered in the other game.
And the renders! Never forget about the renders they are on the same level of quality in both games, imlying top notch.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Ocean stop wasting time here and go to work I don't pay you almost 1000$ a year and give me more renders of Bella it's not enough
Dude, just pouncing him again after he's been gone for so long clearly won't improve things in any way.
I just think it's nice to know that he still reads here even if he doesn't want anyone to know. His hand must have slipped on the "Post" button. :Kappa:
I for one welcome back our elusive and cruel mastermind.

For a game example, Jaye is #1. (those who know understand).
A man of culture I see. How exciting.
hot1.JPG

But don't forget her either or she'll be pissed. (Okay she's pissed anyway)
sus1.JPG

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Dude, just pouncing him again after he's been gone for so long clearly won't improve things in any way.
I just think it's nice to know that he still reads here even if he doesn't want anyone to know. His hand must have slipped on the "Post" button. :Kappa:
Nah, He is my homie yesterday, while he was telling me about the fall of the Berlin wall, I asked him if I could turn Bella's ass into a Li

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020

A man of culture I see. How exciting.
View attachment 2171583

But don't forget her either or she'll be pissed. (Okay she's pissed anyway)
View attachment 2171584
Lisa > Your sister > Your mother's clone

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
While true, the frequency of birth defects is vastly higher than if she were in her 20s. I don't just want kids, I want healthy ones.
Well, that's a tiny bit irony and sarcasm from my part. After all, nami is what? 18yrs? Meaning we would have to wait at least 22 years for any action... Butta... Whatever, not funny when one has to explain.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Well, that's a tiny bit irony and sarcasm from my part. After all, nami is what? 18yrs? Meaning we would have to wait at least 22 years for any action... Butta... Whatever, not funny when one has to explain.
Nami is older than the MC.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While you could be correct in your assumptions and it could in fact be cannon, it's not uncommon for kids to call friends of their parents Uncle/Aunt if they grew up around them. That's how I read it since I wasn't on Miru's path in WIAB but, I could be way wrong.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes