Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I posted this back June 2021:

https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-4-full-oceanlab.29981/post-5974359

Turret Ilhares PeopleCallMeSmile Tauro Thurius
Nojiko being Asian was always intended to be Adopted Mother that they called Mom but even that is barred from Patr:poop::poop:on

Nami is the sister, as intended. I just hope Ocean makes his own iPatch or helps with whomever does make it.
Hi! Thanks for refreshing our memories. :) And I definitely share your opinion of Patreon.
As far as patches are concerned, the WIAB and SG patches are normally popping up nearly at the same time as the updates do.;)

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
does the subscribestar version not come with cest already integrated?
I would like it to...
But I am not certain as I do not currently sub

I have other devs on my monthly and Ocean has been slow in the past. I am open to change but at this time, no I am not a sub.
I am on SS for Ocean, and I am fairly sure that there is no diffrence between the version on SS and Patreon. Ok, releasing two diffrent versions would make no sense and just multily the mainentance work, is would be just a additional error source. Even on discord is told that they don't know something about a patch.

Despite the clear behaviour from MC and Nami, fucking hell even between Maja and Victoria that points to a blood relation - there a dudes like KhamulTG81 that are bad mouthing on discord about here for this clear indicators.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I am on SS for Ocean, and I am fairly sure that there is no diffrence between the version on SS and Patreon. Ok, releasing two diffrent versions would make no sense and just multily the mainentance work, is would be just a additional error source. Even on discord is told that they don't know something about a patch.

Despite the clear behaviour from MC and Nami, fucking hell even between Maja and Victoria that points to a blood relation - there a dudes like KhamulTG81 that are bad mouthing on discord about here for this clear indicators.
well there are games like long live the princess and a family venture in which they have a censored version for patreon and an uncensored version for subscribestar, it doesn't make much sense to have your game on subscribestar if the version is not going to be different but that's just my opinion

Reactions: Mortarion

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
there a dudes like @KhamulTG81 that are bad mouthing on discord about here for this clear indicators.
That guy must be a troll a few days ago he was denying the nature of the relationships even more so when it's very clear and no matter how many arguments they gave him the guy kept saying no, "that it was false", don't pay any attention to him

Reactions: johndoe19

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Ok, so I finally decided myself to play this game yesterday, loved it, love slow-burn romance types, and don't mind there are no sexual content at all to be honest, I prefer good storywriting with lewd content as an 'added bonus', not the other way around. Music was great, even though I thought there were many 'mute' moments that were kinda overwhelming, visuals are something else, I had Artemis and Chasing Sunsets at the top, well this game got there too. And the girls, to be honest, some of them I kinda mixed from time to time cause they 'looked alike' to some extent (Mila, Bella and Nadia, for example), but I think the producer nailed the 'college vibe', for an AVN at least.

The MC though, I'd bitch slapped him a couple times, but overall that was an experience, but I had the previous version, the 3.5 one...

Downloaded the latest version this morning... thought I'd seen somewhere the developer re-worked Ch1, but I sure didn't expect it to that extent.

When I saw that my saves were 'lost', was a little bit annoyed, but it's like I'm playing a totally different game, so I don't mind one bit.

TonyMo

Jan 19, 2019
Ok, so I finally decided myself to play this game yesterday, loved it, love slow-burn romance types, and don't mind there are no sexual content at all to be honest, I prefer good storywriting with lewd content as an 'added bonus', not the other way around. Music was great, even though I thought there were many 'mute' moments that were kinda overwhelming, visuals are something else, I had Artemis and Chasing Sunsets at the top, well this game got there too. And the girls, to be honest, some of them I kinda mixed from time to time cause they 'looked alike' to some extent (Mila, Bella and Nadia, for example), but I think the producer nailed the 'college vibe', for an AVN at least.

The MC though, I'd bitch slapped him a couple times, but overall that was an experience, but I had the previous version, the 3.5 one...

Downloaded the latest version this morning... thought I'd seen somewhere the developer re-worked Ch1, but I sure didn't expect it to that extent.

When I saw that my saves were 'lost', was a little bit annoyed, but it's like I'm playing a totally different game, so I don't mind one bit.
That's great,and if you waited a bit longer he's gonna rework ch.2 and release ch.4.5 this month.

Reactions: Sasanid

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
You just can't accept the fact MC and Nami are not related by blood, now you spread hatred because of it! People like you are the reason Ocean left this forum entirely! Now go on with the shit ur doing, I don't care...

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I haven't played a lot of these games, finished my 7th one just a few days ago(Leap of Faith).
But there is something about Summer's Gone that stands out to me. I really enjoy the slow burn, since characters get developed well like this. I got introduced to this genre by a friend who knew I liked good stories in games, and lets face it, stories in modern gaming are a pile of dog poop(1 good narrative in a game in 3-4 years is an abysmal state of gaming).
And I was recommended Acting Lessons. At first I was skeptical, but I ended up enjoying it and than started looking for games like it. That lead me to Summer's Gone and I think from the WIP games I played so far, it's my favorite. DIK is a more hilarious experience, but SG just has something I really enjoy in it, can't really explain it.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
You just can't accept the fact MC and Nami are not related by blood,
I could not care less about the if or if not, it dosent matter for me in the farthest way but I refuse to run around with closed eyes and ignore the obvious only out of blind cadaver obedience.

Officially, the two are not related, which is ok for me and not a problem at all, but that is not the case out of total overconfidence, but simply because of the ToS of patreon. And anyone who says otherwise is just ignorant or was not long enough on the train to know the game from the beginning.

now you spread hatred because of it!
WTF?! Hatred? I admit, my postings have more than less a good portion of biting sarcasm - but that was it. The only "hatred" here is coming from your direction - why ever...

People like you are the reason Ocean left this forum entirely!
How less you know dude, how less you know...
Beside the fact that he has returned and was active awsering some questions in the last days, I was never bad mouthing about him here or attacked him in our private DMs.

Now go on with the shit ur doing, I don't care...
So rude man, get a live :)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes