Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
You tell me.
Germany's highspeed internet is at work. (Need to upload 4 files that size.)

View attachment 2192987
Oceanlab While you're at it can you clarify if:
  • Will any of the reworked Chapter 2 come with the Beta?
  • Will the entire reworked Chapter 2 come with Chapter 4.5 Final or will it spill over to Chapter 5?
The following post from someone else makes it sound like only half of the reworked Chapter 2 will come with Chapter 4.5, and only with the final not beta.

Likely about a month or more since Ocean will be working on delivering a first half of reworked Chapter 2 for full release of Chapter 4.5

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Do you upload via WiFi or cable internet? And who´s the provider? Sometimes you can "reset" to a higher speed with a restart of the router.
Telekom, cable. My upload has always been crappy.
I download with 33mb/s but upload like a snail.

But that will change for the next release, as I'm moving next month and then get 1GB/s.

Oceanlab While you're at it can you clarify if:
  • Will any of the reworked Chapter 2 come with the Beta?
  • Will the entire reworked Chapter 2 come with Chapter 4.5 Final or will it spill over to Chapter 5?
The following post from someone else makes it sound like only half of the reworked Chapter 2 will come with Chapter 4.5, and only with the final not beta.
Correct.

No Ch2 will come with the Beta.
Half of it (cuts after you leave Bella after her breakdown.) comes with the Ch4.5 full.

The rest with Ch5 full.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Do you upload via WiFi or cable internet? And who´s the provider? Sometimes you can "reset" to a higher speed with a restart of the router.
We Germans are pretty much screwed over with our Internet. Many parts just NOW get glas fiber and if you have high speed internet in Germany there goes 50 Euros a month minimum. Unless you go to little provider, who comes with "yeah we know your internet is gone for some days now, but we cannot do shit because we just rented the cable ourselves." (been there done that). So your best deal is with our former mail company Telecom, which is expansive as fuck.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Telekom, cable. My upload has always been crappy.
I download with 33mb/s but upload like a snail.
But that will change for the next release, as I'm moving next month and then get 1GB/s.
Me Telekom too, but WiFi. We have an ok download speed, just medium range, we do not really need more, but restart of the router can link you into a better (or worse if you do it at the wrong time) speed line. But it is interesting that you have such a slow upload speed. As said, I am rather sure that our net is slower than yours, but the few times I have to upload stuff, e.g. to some Ämter, it is not as slow as your upload speed.
But then again, soon your net will make ZZZOOOOOOMMMM!:);)

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
CH 4.5 will be down
What's in upcoming update 4.5??
Story or fan theory on spoilers based so what's it's about we can see more about Bella or not

I real love her character in game and I want see more of her in game play so is there any spoilers about the story...

I Love you Bella ❤❤❤❤
Mila, Nami and Vic sleep over or pajama party, probably no Bella in this update or maybe in the last scene if she's coming back.

• Sad
Reactions: mommysboiii

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Lost my previous save when storage died, so I'm replaying it.
Only different choice I made so far is in class,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm thinking of just reverting that choice, since I'd really don't want this to blow up and cause severe issues in later chapters if I'm aiming at some other LI than Robin. Personally, as for now, I'm going with Bella. I'm just not sure if my interest in where this whole Robin side story goes is worth some severe consequences in the future with other LI's.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
What's in upcoming update 4.5??
Story or fan theory on spoilers based so what's it's about we can see more about Bella or not

I real love her character in game and I want see more of her in game play so is there any spoilers about the story...

I Love you Bella ❤❤❤❤
Ease up dude, judging by the over excitement try not to fkin hyperventilate when you play the update :LOL:.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes