Brocolli666

Jun 6, 2020
Is 4.5 update a continuation of the story (Vic's sleep over) or is it a chapter 2 rework? Thanks :)

Edit: The user above me has a very good taste in AVN women based on their sigs I must say.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Is 4.5 update a continuation of the story (Vic's sleep over) or is it a chapter 2 rework? Thanks :)

Edit: The user above me has a very good taste in AVN women based on their sigs I must say.
It's the continuation of the story. I believe the Ch 2 rework would be part of the Final version and won't be part of the Beta version which would be released first.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Brocolli666

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Chapter 4.5 took 3 months. (If it wasn't for the WiAB release a week ago, SG would've been out last month.)
Hey just a general question for you on the game - if a player is 'talking with' or even 'dating' a girl and then something starts developing with another girl that the player decides they like better, will there be options to stop dating one of them and set her down lightly without locking you out of the other's romance route?

For a RL example back in high school for me I was dating two girls at once (I told them about each other as I didn't want to be sneaking around behind anyone's back and they were ok with it) but once I decided which one I wanted a relationship with and started sleeping with her we became exclusive and I stopped seeing the other girl, so just curious if we'll have that kind of freedom or if we have to basically know who we're pursuing from the beginning of the game and just stay on that one route without any deviation?

Thank you and good to see you still around the forums, here.

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
Hey just a general question for you on the game - if a player is 'talking with' or even 'dating' a girl and then something starts developing with another girl that the player decides they like better, will there be options to stop dating one of them and set her down lightly without locking you out of the other's romance route?

For a RL example back in high school for me I was dating two girls at once (I told them about each other as I didn't want to be sneaking around behind anyone's back and they were ok with it) but once I decided which one I wanted a relationship with and started sleeping with her we became exclusive and I stopped seeing the other girl, so just curious if we'll have that kind of freedom or if we have to basically know who we're pursuing from the beginning of the game and just stay on that one route without any deviation?

Thank you and good to see you still around the forums, here.
Everything will depend on you, just like in life. Ocean creates a very variable AVN, with a large number of variables, as close as possible to real life. All variables affect the quality of a relationship with a particular girl. It will be possible to come to a full-fledged relationship with a certain girl in different ways. But remember that the girls will not wait for their turn, they have their own life.
As for a full-fledged relationship with several girls, all we know from Ocean's hints is:
- Vicky will forgive you any girl
- Goddess :) will forgive you only Nami (and for this you will need to try very hard :) ).

• Haha
Reactions: Kassandara and Hzy

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
there is only one goddess,
the goddess of love and hate.

with her beautiful golden blond long flowing hair,
her beautiful glittering sparkling eyes that shine in the moonlight,
and her seductive charismatic gaze,
she is one of the greatest apparitions to appear in the universe.

bella gives hope,
bella brings love,
bella is everything.

ti amo,ti amo,bella :love: :love:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
there is only one goddess,
the goddess of love and hate.
You've read Catullus, or listened to the Italian song inspired by his poem (Ti amo, ti odio e ti amo...) :)

with her beautiful golden blond long flowing hair,
her beautiful glittering sparkling eyes that shine in the moonlight,
and her seductive charismatic gaze,
she is one of the greatest apparitions to appear in the universe.
This could apply to both Bella and Sasha, and to some other blonde girls in the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: soprano31

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
You've read Catullus, or listened to the Italian song inspired by his poem (Ti amo, ti odio e ti amo...) :)

This could apply to both Bella and Sasha, and to some other blonde girls in the game.
Well, Oceans have a kink with blondes with dark browns, that's obvious, but yes, if I think in "charismatic gaze", Sasha is the winner.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes