Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Hello,

So... Chapter 4.5 Beta is pretty much completely done. It will release in two days (25th of November.) for the Autumn tier. (It will drop to the lower tier a few days later. (Consider waiting 'til the 1st of December, so Patreon doesn't charge you twice.))

Also, the phone will be fully implemented in Chapter 5.

I ran into some licensing issues (and had to drop a coder), so I couldn't complete it in time.

But thanks to Messe, you can expect a really smooth, and good-looking phone in Chapter 5. In Chapter 4.5, you will see some (undated now) snippets of the phone.

Until then.

ae1216.jpg

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Oh, I wouldn't agree that he didn't manipulate her. He manipulated her here and there by playing on her arrogance, anger and hidden insecurity. Hell, he even got close to her, by provoking her into an outburst of anger and he let her release her trapped emotions.
I don't think that I would call this manipulating, more like some teasing or playing...

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I don't think that I would call this manipulating, more like some teasing or playing...
Well, I think the line between these things is quite thin. For example, MC baited Zara to become his trainer by teasing her and she fell for it, even fully aware of what he was doing. Because he did it right, he get her in the right mood before, he was sincere with her, she just couldn't refuse. But I would say that the best proof is MC's own thoughts. He is always cold and calculating, thinks ahead how he can use any information to manipulate people. Bella blurted out that she was eavesdropping on her mom's therapy sessions - MC had already evaluated this information in regards to his benefit and how he could use it in the future. Maya asked him to look after Vic, now she owes him (and he will take advantage of this when coming up with a stupid plan with Bella). Anyone can find more examples of his manipulative behaviour toward people even those who are very close to him. I'm not saying that he always behaves like this, but manipulativeness is one of his character traits, maybe he does it sometimes unconsciously.

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
I know it's only few days to be available on Patreon, but no info whatever yet regards to official release on Steam? :unsure:
I'm pretty sure he mentioned it in previous dev blog and I've searching already through entire it off record database if anything comes up, nada.

Even it decision to make it bundles (Ch1+Ch2) like any VN out there, then I'm pretty sure it's going to be part of bundle you would have to purchase it separately then.

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
I know it's only few days to be available on Patreon, but no info whatever yet regards to official release on Steam? :unsure:
I'm pretty sure he mentioned it in previous dev blog and I've searching already through entire it off record database if anything comes up, nada.

Even it decision to make it bundles (Ch1+Ch2) like any VN out there, then I'm pretty sure it's going to be part of bundle you would have to purchase it separately then.
plan is to release game one Steam with Ch5 release, at least for now

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I can't believe Ocean doesn't have at least 5.000 patrons on patreon, his games have the best renders ever made.
My guess would be because he's working on 2 games at once. Which means Summer's Gone releases take a bit longer than most people would prefer. That and he has separate Patreon's for both games. I know he's said he needs to have multiple projects going on at once before, for him not to go crazy making the same thing every day. It's just most people love this game a lot more than WiAB. Just a guess. Could be wrong.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Guess I will be waiting for Ch5 full. Half chapter updates are waaay too short. Sucks to wait one year though as I did with ch4.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
If I missed this posted somewhere, I apologize, but just in case it wasn't here you go from Patreon -
---------------------------------
Hello,

So... Chapter 4.5 Beta is pretty much completely done.
It will release in two days (25th of November.) for the Autumn tier. (It will drop to the lower tier a few days later. (Consider waiting 'til the 1st of December, so Patreon doesn't charge you twice.))

Also, the phone will be fully implemented in Chapter 5.
I ran into some licensing issues (and had to drop a coder), so I couldn't complete it in time.
But thanks to Messe, you can expect a really smooth, and good-looking phone in Chapter 5.
In Chapter 4.5, you will see some (outdated now) snippets of the phone.

Until then.

- Ocean

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
ooh im gonna hate the next couple of weeks, With all the people coming in to this thread saying:

Still no sex in this game?
Why doesn't this game have sex?
Are there lewds yet?
Does mc get his dick wet?

And then we have to explain this is a story based game and sex isn't in the forefront of the story.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
ooh im gonna hate the next couple of weeks, With all the people coming in to this thread saying:

Still no sex in this game?
Why doesn't this game have sex?
Are there lewds yet?
Does mc get his dick wet?

And then we have to explain this is a story based game and sex isn't in the forefront of the story.
Man f**k all that. the only thing thats buggin me is the waiting time from each update. Its always so fkn long. i get it that it takes time to do but almost a whole year for (often) 1 update is hard man.

Reactions: Don Sucio
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes