lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
It should be noted that Ocean has recently confirmed that Maja isn't a LI though.
i believe some pages ago someone mentioned that Ocean might reconsider Maja's status as a complete LI, not 100% sure tho
Yes, Maja used to be a main LI but not guaranteed, and now she slipped out of Ocean's mind it seems. I'll update her in the list :(
1669148597497.png
1669148612146.png

a bit sad Zara isn't guaranteed, but I suppose the fact she's very popular now may change his mind.
Yeah, I suspect that Zara and Vanessa will be heading towards guaranteed.[/ispoiler]
I hope Zara guaranteed LI.
There seems to be a misunderstanding? She is currently a main LI, as it is written, and if it stays the same there will be no difference of content with the guaranteed LIs, they all have a romance and an ending planned. But Ocean has not said that her romance is set in stone and will happen no matter what, that's what "guaranteed" means, so to my understanding no one can become a guaranteed LI, they are just part of the core story Ocean wanted to tell. There's a large number of guaranteed LIs already and it is already a lot of content to create. So beyond them, the list can be fluid, depending on Ocean's writing and the time he has for the project, as Maja is a recent example of removed LI, while Nia is an (old) example of a new LI that wasn't originally planned but grew a lot on Ocean.

Surprised Nami/Mila isn't possible, they seem to like each other a lot, but I really see Mila/Victoria anyway, and I think Nami wants the MC for herself alone.
If I recall correctly, Ocean strongly hinted that Mila isn't a fan of throuples at all and I wouldn't be surprised if she was a solo route only. And I think Nami has only one throuple with Bella (at least announced for sure) and will otherwise be quite possessive. But I'm too lazy to look into quotes right now :)

Not a fan of throuple otherwise, prefer classic solo paths, maybe because I hated the way Josy/Maya was imposed in BaDIK, but I'd at least be curious if well-written, with a very good reason...
There will be very few throuples and Ocean has commented that you'd really need to play a certain way to get them.
Like Lurcher1 said, there will actually be very few throuples, not for every girl, and they will be hard to get. Last I heard only three were planned.

also, of course I'm new to this game and this subforum, but I wonder why Sasha suddenly became Ocean's #1 girl, and why Sonya is #2.
On Sasha, I believe that she's Ocean's own creation and he did some sort of resculpt so there's that level of affection tied to her. I'm looking forward to her dedicated chapter almost as much as Nia's.
Ocean is deep ahead writing the game, he's currently at like chapter 12 or something like that.
Writing is kind of a journey. You start with an idea for your characters but as you write the story they come to life and you might discover your favourite character wasn't the one you expected to be.
I'm not sure Ocean gave an explanation for Sasha replacing Sonya as his favorite girl, but I expect she just grew even more on him after more progress on the writing of the game, like OctavianusAugustus said. It's what happened with Nia btw, who was supposed to be a secondary character but grew into a favorite he loves to give screen time to and he made her a main LI.

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
All the LI's are fighting deamons and I suspect Nia will be no different. I have a feeling that her backstory will be quite dark or depressing.
Meanwhile I just expect her to utilize MC as a means of getting Nami in the sack. I think maybe they'd make a great threesome, but Nia feels like she's definitely more into girls.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I wonder if the so-called "dark path" is still relevant? Maybe I'm wrong, but Ocean mentioned something about it earlier, like if MC goes too far on that way, he ends up doing some pretty dark stuff, like manipulating girls into sluts for his own benefit.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
I wonder if the so-called "dark path" is still relevant? Maybe I'm wrong, but Ocean mentioned something about it earlier, like if MC goes too far on that way, he ends up doing some pretty dark stuff, like manipulating girls into sluts for his own benefit.
He's scrapped the dark path as he said it would be too much of a headache with all the branching involved. He's said that the story is now focused on healing but that doesn't mean the MC can't still act like a douche. For example, he's mentioned getting Bella to do things she wouldn't normally do.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
[...] For example, he's mentioned getting Bella to do things she wouldn't normally do.
Heh, if MC is on Bella's path, then she can hardly pull herself together and understand how Her Own Majesty ended up throwing herself on a peasant like him. It's definitely something she wouldn't normally do.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
We'll see about the future, but so far one can't say he manipulated her, he did nothing to make her fall for him.
You're right, he didn't do it consciously at least, he sure pushed her buttons a couple times though, but she did the same, that's the common ground they found, and that's where their affection grew.

With Bella he did nothing, yet, but with Nami, when they were at the bar and Jeff mentioned Sai and his bitches against the MC, when he said he didn't want Nami to know cause he'd lose a 'valuable asset'... he really is an asshole hahaha

That's where I think it could get dark, Nami's path I mean with how infatuated she is with the MC, when she got Summer's hairstyle, ok, that was kind of a red flag...

Like Lurcher1 said, all the LIs (most people in the game actually) are fighting demons, can't wait to see how it'll all go down.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Bella falls for the MC because the MC isn't afraid of her and gives her as good as he gets and actually treats her the same as everyone else. One of the key moments is when the MC tells her that they aren't so different. You can see an example of that in the car outside the barbers when they spar against each other and she ends up smiling in spite of everything.

I'd guess that if the MC does pursue Bella, she'll probably mellow a lot and then MC won't necessarily push her in directions she doesn't like.

As for Nami, yeah she's definitely got the whole unrequited love thing going on. She's probably really hurting badly on the inside, especially if the MC goes after another LI.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't believe it. Bella is a hard ass tsundere and the MC is an introverted emo, irl she would bully the shit out of him.
Then again this is a game and every girl falls for the impotent tard for some reason.
It's the new update supposed to have some sex scenes or is sex still haram here?

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes