Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I'm sure this has already been asked, but is Chapter 2, 3, and 4 being Remastered like Chapter 1's style eventually?

Edit: Sidenote; I'm assuming this game will NOT be having a Harem Route? If it's to be planned in the Remaster, I'd like to know. Thank you.
I sure hope it stays a non-harem game, not fond of harems, too easy/lazy for my liking.

While playing, you get some warnings about having multiple girls paths running at the same time, like asking Mila on a date after asking Victoria.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I sure hope it stays a non-harem game, not fond of harems, too easy/lazy for my liking.

While playing, you get some warnings about having multiple girls paths running at the same time, like asking Mila on a date after asking Victoria.
While I disagree with you about Harem games, Ocean doesn't like harems, neither of his games will have a harem.

Wait 2 is Remastered in 4 and 4.5? meaning the version?
Chapter 1 was reworked with the release of Chapter 4, Chapter 2 will be reworked with Chapter 4.5

Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Exactly why SG sits at #1 on my top list (DIK at #3)

1 week to go (hopefully) !!
I have no top list personally, I just have a bunch of games that are 'top' for me, and it happens your top 4 are part of it, great taste !

Out of curiosity, what's #2?
xortor has a list in his signature, his #2 is Artemis. Don't know if you played it, but if you love Summer's Gone, I can't see how you wouldn't love any game in his top 4 (I don't know the last one)

Reactions: xortor

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
He might have a point...

This position helps a semiconscious or unconscious person breathe and permits fluids to drain from the nose and throat so they are not breathed in. If the person is unconscious or semiconscious after you have done everything on the , move the person into the recovery position while waiting for help to arrive.

Do not use the recovery position if the person has a major injury, such as a back or neck injury
Actually right. Before saving someone's life, ask them loud and clear if their neck or back hurts. When they decline, move them into recovery position. If they don't answer they're probably fucked so leave the scene immediately, especially if you're not a white caucasian. :Kappa:

xortor has a list in his signature, his #2 is Artemis. Don't know if you played it, but if you love Summer's Gone, I can't see how you wouldn't love any game in his top 4 (I don't know the last one)
Artemis is a masterpiece but Ocean would probably have an aneurysm while playing it. The early chapters look really bad compared to the more recent ones and Digi just leaves them like that and makes new content! The absolute madman!

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
If they don't answer they're probably fucked so leave the scene immediately
Well, in germany that is called "Unterlassene Hilfeleistung" -> "Failure to render aid" you can spend up to a year in jail or be fined for this. In addition, if the poor bastard bites the dust, it is "totschlag durch unterlassen" -> "manslaughter by neglect" and can land you in jail for up to another five years. So, sneak away from a accident can be a hot iron to touch - if catched... :KEK:

and Digi just leaves them like that and makes new content! The absolute madman!
heresy_detected.gif

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Actually right. Before saving someone's life, ask them loud and clear if their neck or back hurts. When they decline, move them into recovery position. If they don't answer they're probably fucked so leave the scene immediately, especially if you're not a white caucasian. :Kappa:
Not sure the reason for the snark there. Makes sense to me seeing as how you can make the problem a lot worse if you move someone that has a major neck or back injury. And in some jurisdictions could make you liable for a lawsuit if your actions make t
their injuries worse. And it can be pretty obvious in a lot of cases without asking. *shrugs* Anyway...

Artemis is a masterpiece but Ocean would probably have an aneurysm while playing it. The early chapters look really bad compared to the more recent ones and Digi just leaves them like that and makes new content! The absolute madman!
Good to know. I've been on the fence about trying it. Seems like I should give it a shot.

Reactions: Sasanid

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Not sure the reason for the snark there. Makes sense to me seeing as how you can make the problem a lot worse if you move someone that has a major neck or back injury. And in some jurisdictions could make you liable for a lawsuit if your actions make t
their injuries worse. And it can be pretty obvious in a lot of cases without asking. *shrugs* Anyway...
Yes it might be obvious, or it might not be. As stated by Mortarion there are countries that punish you for not providing aid. I'm not a medical professional and leaving the choice up to me to either break his neck entirely or letting him choke on his own vomit is a dilemma I wouldn't want to be caught in. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Good to know. I've been on the fence about trying it. Seems like I should give it a shot.
Highly recommended.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
giphy.gif

That game is another gem, deals with diverse type of trauma, but mixed with a lot of humor, just don't be scared by some models, you'll see what DirtyMario meant when he talked about earlier Chapters. Play for the story, for the character arcs, and you'll see the quality of the renders get better pretty fast. Not a lot of animations, but if you don't care for Summer's Gone, you won't care for Artemis either, writing is that good.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Is it me or every girl in the game could be a possible LI ? I mean, Bella and Nami pretty much are the 'cover girls', LI-wise, but Zara is now knocking on the door, Mila and Victoria already were, Nadia and Sasha now are too, there's something planned for Sonya and Nia for sure, same for Amber (can't wait to see what will happen at the cabin, she really is unto the MC, and is hot as hell...), Vanessa is literally a succubus, there's no way nothing happens, Ayua seems increasingly more unto the MC too, then add Robin, Maja, maybe Nancy, heck even Coach Hills, and who knows what will happen with Elsa...

Not saying they will all become official LIs, but they really could.

Whenever I've played an AVN where there were that many potential LIs, half the time they simply became enthralled by the MCs cock for 'reasons', but the way Ocean wrote the MC, even though he buffed pretty fast (great genes I guess), it's mostly his personality and his actions that seems to interest the girls of that game, which is great.

And damn, what's worst is that, surprisingly, they all are of interest to me, of course Bella/Nami are at the top (for obvious reasons), but I understand why people were talking of Zara that much now, Mila is an 'Acting Lessons Melissa' situation for me (and I love Melissa), Victoria is just too sweet, love Nadia's intensity and nerdiness, Sasha's mystery, etc... so there's a lot of replaying ahead for me cause of that.

Seems there's a lot of chapters left, so we'll see how everything unfold, but I suppose I'll need a lot more 'path saves', just in case...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yes it might be obvious, or it might not be. As stated by @Mortarion there are countries that punish you for not providing aid. I'm not a medical professional and leaving the choice up to me to either break his neck entirely or letting him choke on his own vomit is a dilemma I wouldn't want to be caught in. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
As a tipp if you ever come into such a situation: Call the emergency services immediatly and answer the W-questions as good as you can! That might sound basic, but nobody will think bad of you or hang you, if you do this at least. Far too many people cannot calm their nerves enough in such a high-pressure situation, doubly so if "Gevatter Tod" is in attendance. So anything that helps in the situation, even such "basic" things as telling the medics the correct location for a quick arrival, is good and important.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
As a tipp if you ever come into such a situation: Call the emergency services immediatly and answer the W-questions as good as you can! That might sound basic, but nobody will think bad of you or hang you, if you do this at least. Far too many people cannot calm their nerves enough in such a high-pressure situation, doubly so if "Gevatter Tod" is in attendance. So anything that helps in the situation, even such "basic" things as telling the medics the correct location for a quick arrival, is good and important.
Thank you man, I'm not as concerned about it as it sounds. At least in our country no one will burn you on the stake if something goes wrong.
I know of some asian countries where people actually try to kill each other if they injure someone by accident, otherwise they would have to pay for all of their medical treatment. We should just be glad we don't have to live in a place like that.

Reactions: Turret

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
That's a ridiculous number of love interests if true. I love this game and would be sad to see it degenerate into a tasteless fuckfest like Treasure of Nadia. :( Maybe some of the love will be platonic. Christ! I would be mortified if when the MC regains his potency he casually marches around banging all of those lovely, complex and fascinating female characters, one after the other, like soulless pieces of warm meat for him to inject his joy juice into. What a waste and a letdown that would be.
I don't think it will go like that, we already have a DIKing simulator, SG has it's own unique flavor. I don't mind many options, as long as there are great ripples if you play the douche/DIK xD

Reactions: codex35
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes