Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Here's a list of LI's

It should be noted that Ocean has recently confirmed that Maja isn't a LI though. Last I heard, Vanessa and Zara haven't been guaranteed though I could be wrong.
Thanks for that list, glad to see I wasn't far on a lot of them, a bit sad Zara isn't guaranteed, but I suppose the fact she's very popular now may change his mind. Surprised Nami/Mila isn't possible, they seem to like each other a lot, but I really see Mila/Victoria anyway, and I think Nami wants the MC for herself alone. Not a fan of throuple otherwise, prefer classic solo paths, maybe because I hated the way Josy/Maya was imposed in BaDIK, but I'd at least be curious if well-written, with a very good reason... also, of course I'm new to this game and this subforum, but I wonder why Sasha suddenly became Ocean's #1 girl, and why Sonya is #2.

Reactions: Lurcher1

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
Well, in germany that is called "Unterlassene Hilfeleistung" -> "Failure to render aid" you can spend up to a year in jail or be fined for this. In addition, if the poor bastard bites the dust, it is "totschlag durch unterlassen" -> "manslaughter by neglect" and can land you in jail for up to another five years. So, sneak away from a accident can be a hot iron to touch - if catched... :KEK:

View attachment 2184548
So yeah don't move the person, call an ambulance and secure the area. You don't want to be responsible for anything bad but in the same time be pro active as much as you can.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thank you man, I'm not as concerned about it as it sounds. At least in our country no one will burn you on the stake if something goes wrong.
I know of some asian countries where people actually try to kill each other if they injure someone by accident, otherwise they would have to pay for all of their medical treatment. We should just be glad we don't have to live in a place like that.
Oh yes, Asia when it comes to healthcare and emergency services is it´s own story. There is a small group (Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and Singapur) at the top, some ok countries come next, then it goes down to the law of the streets in some countries. I, teuteuteu, luckliy never had the need to use these services so far, but if, the group above are your best bet. Japan uses a variant of the Bismarck-System, so more or less it is like here. The other three have homegrown Systems with some pitfalls, but they are also good and can be manouvered.

I don't think it will go like that, we already have a DIKing simulator, SG has it's own unique flavor. I don't mind many options, as long as there are great ripples if you play the douche/DIK xD
Oh, Ocean does not like Harem games, so a "Throuple" or two couples swinging is the max we should see in his games for living together. And for WIAB there are NTR/leaving/etc paths confirmed, if you are playing a total douche. It is not like in BaDIK, where you are rewarded for playing an as.... If you are a DIK in WIAB or SG, there is something coming for you and it won´t be nice.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Thanks for that list, glad to see I wasn't far on a lot of them, a bit sad Zara isn't guaranteed, but I suppose the fact she's very popular now may change his mind. Surprised Nami/Mila isn't possible, they seem to like each other a lot, but I really see Mila/Victoria anyway, and I think Nami wants the MC for herself alone. Not a fan of throuple otherwise, prefer classic solo paths, maybe because I hated the way Josy/Maya was imposed in BaDIK, but I'd at least be curious if well-written, with a very good reason... also, of course I'm new to this game and this subforum, but I wonder why Sasha suddenly became Ocean's #1 girl, and why Sonya is #2.
Yeah, I suspect that Zara and Vanessa will be heading towards guaranteed. Zara seems likely to play a key role in training the MC up and I have a feeling Vanessa will have various important plotlines: She'll be involved in some way if you're after Nami. Several time's she's seen observing MC and Nami together and she seems to encourage things between them in the jacuzzi. There's also some theorycrafting around these parts on how she could be Leia and William's daughter from WiAB so she'd probably be curious on siblings getting together. Also, I have a feeling that she has her own agenda in regards to Mario and that she'll team up with Bella and the MC against the Holgersons in some way

There will be very few throuples and Ocean has commented that you'd really need to play a certain way to get them.

On Sasha, I believe that she's Ocean's own creation and he did some sort of resculpt so there's that level of affection tied to her. I'm looking forward to her dedicated chapter almost as much as Nia's.

Morgu2

Apr 10, 2021
Played this game before up to chapter 3, lost track of how long I've waited for the next instalment, is there any update yet?

--UPDATE--
Apologies, I didn't use my eyes, I've noticed this is chapter 4!
Downloading now..

Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Played this game before up to chapter 3, lost track of how long I've waited for the next instalment, is there any update yet?

--UPDATE--
Apologies, I didn't use my eyes, I've noticed this is chapter 4!
Downloading now..
You'll probably wonder if you're playing the same game, don't worry, it's the same ;)

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
also, of course I'm new to this game and this subforum, but I wonder why Sasha suddenly became Ocean's #1 girl, and why Sonya is #2.
Ocean is deep ahead writing the game, he's currently at like chapter 12 or something like that.
Writing is kind of a journey. You start with an idea for your characters but as you write the story they come to life and you might discover your favourite character wasn't the one you expected to be.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Ocean is deep ahead writing the game, he's currently at like chapter 12 or something like that.
Writing is kind of a journey. You start with an idea for your characters but as you write the story they come to life and you might discover your favourite character wasn't the one you expected to be.
As someone who also writes, I 100% agree with this. I've written stuff with the idea of the main character being the focus and then suddenly a designed side character steals the spotlight and has to be featured more.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Yeah, I suspect that Zara and Vanessa will be heading towards guaranteed. Zara seems likely to play a key role in training the MC up and I have a feeling Vanessa will have various important plotlines: She'll be involved in some way if you're after Nami. Several time's she's seen observing MC and Nami together and she seems to encourage things between them in the jacuzzi. There's also some theorycrafting around these parts on how she could be Leia and William's daughter from WiAB so she'd probably be curious on siblings getting together. Also, I have a feeling that she has her own agenda in regards to Mario and that she'll team up with Bella and the MC against the Holgersons in some way

There will be very few throuples and Ocean has commented that you'd really need to play a certain way to get them.

On Sasha, I believe that she's Ocean's own creation and he did some sort of resculpt so there's that level of affection tied to her. I'm looking forward to her dedicated chapter almost as much as Nia's.
I guess Zara and Vanessa to become guaranteed LI, this would imply a bit of fiddling, especially if Nojiko and their father get together for real, it's not literal incest, but Patreon doesn't seem to understand the difference. But they both sure have an interest for the MC, Zara especially if the MC is fit enough to win the game with her (don't see why someone wouldn't be fit at that point, perhaps to try I guess), Vanessa like you said has her own agenda, she's haughty and snob, but seems it's all a game with her, a state-of-the-art femme fatale... but since the MC is a player, too... and yeah, Nami could be toyed with, it will trigger the MC. Mario is a puppet she's using, cause yeah, she doesn't need his money, for sure.

Pure speculation, but I love speculating on open-ended games like this one.

xortor

May 3, 2018
I have no top list personally, I just have a bunch of games that are 'top' for me, and it happens your top 4 are part of it, great taste !
(I don't know the last one)
Haha thanks. We both know what's up!

I gave my #5 spot to a newcomer with potential, rather than one of the more established heavy hitters. Still in the early stages but worth checking out.

Reactions: Sasanid

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
This is great so far! The no sex though when I got to the end is killing me lol.
Hang in there. The wait will be worth it as the scenes will be more meaningful as the relationships develop first and have more of an emotional impact.

We all have our LIs we're looking forward to - I can't wait for some emotional relationship development with Amber...holy heck, she is in her own tier for me with no one else even close...Ocean does such a good job with the design of the ladies. (thank you for the nipple piercings on her, too, Ocean - :cool:)
Capture1.JPG

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I enjoyed throwing the ball at her head, but Vanessa's certainly got some appeal.
Oh man, Vanessa seems as much appealing to me as a king cobra, even her look ressembles it to me. Graceful and elegant, but still she's an apex predator. When MC said something like a "he doesn't like being alone with her, but he'll help her with the drinks," those were exactly my thoughts at the moment. Along with "nice boobs you've got there" of course.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Hang in there. The wait will be worth it as the scenes will be more meaningful as the relationships develop first and have more of an emotional impact.

We all have our LIs we're looking forward to - I can't wait for some emotional relationship development with Amber...holy heck, she is in her own tier for me with no one else even close...Ocean does such a good job with the design of the ladies. (thank you for the nipple piercings on her, too, Ocean - :cool:)
View attachment 2185711
I definitely have to agree, Amber is first class gorgeous, I prefer her in Ch3-4 than in the 1st 2, she has a lot of appeal, and not only because her model is hot, the personality too, but damn does she spell trouble, especially if the MC is on Bella's path...

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes