xortor

May 3, 2018
That lead me to Summer's Gone and I think from the WIP games I played so far, it's my favorite. DIK is a more hilarious experience, but SG just has something I really enjoy in it, can't really explain it.
Exactly why SG sits at #1 on my top list (DIK at #3)

1 week to go (hopefully) !!

Reactions: DirtyMario

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
Love the game anyways, i'm just wondering if i should commit in a route right at the start of chapter 2, or i can date multiple girls, i know there's no harem tag...

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I'm sure this has already been asked, but is Chapter 2, 3, and 4 being Remastered like Chapter 1's style eventually?

Edit: Sidenote; I'm assuming this game will NOT be having a Harem Route? If it's to be planned in the Remaster, I'd like to know. Thank you.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Well I was told different, 30 years back, when I had to do first aid training for my drivers licence.
He might have a point...

This position helps a semiconscious or unconscious person breathe and permits fluids to drain from the nose and throat so they are not breathed in. If the person is unconscious or semiconscious after you have done everything on the , move the person into the recovery position while waiting for help to arrive.

Do not use the recovery position if the person has a major injury, such as a back or neck injury

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I'm sure this has already been asked, but is Chapter 2, 3, and 4 being Remastered like Chapter 1's style eventually?

Edit: Sidenote; I'm assuming this game will NOT be having a Harem Route? If it's to be planned in the Remaster, I'd like to know. Thank you.
I sure hope it stays a non-harem game, not fond of harems, too easy/lazy for my liking.

While playing, you get some warnings about having multiple girls paths running at the same time, like asking Mila on a date after asking Victoria.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I sure hope it stays a non-harem game, not fond of harems, too easy/lazy for my liking.

While playing, you get some warnings about having multiple girls paths running at the same time, like asking Mila on a date after asking Victoria.
While I disagree with you about Harem games, Ocean doesn't like harems, neither of his games will have a harem.

Wait 2 is Remastered in 4 and 4.5? meaning the version?
Chapter 1 was reworked with the release of Chapter 4, Chapter 2 will be reworked with Chapter 4.5

Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Exactly why SG sits at #1 on my top list (DIK at #3)

1 week to go (hopefully) !!
I have no top list personally, I just have a bunch of games that are 'top' for me, and it happens your top 4 are part of it, great taste !

Out of curiosity, what's #2?
xortor has a list in his signature, his #2 is Artemis. Don't know if you played it, but if you love Summer's Gone, I can't see how you wouldn't love any game in his top 4 (I don't know the last one)

Reactions: xortor

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
He might have a point...

This position helps a semiconscious or unconscious person breathe and permits fluids to drain from the nose and throat so they are not breathed in. If the person is unconscious or semiconscious after you have done everything on the , move the person into the recovery position while waiting for help to arrive.

Do not use the recovery position if the person has a major injury, such as a back or neck injury
Actually right. Before saving someone's life, ask them loud and clear if their neck or back hurts. When they decline, move them into recovery position. If they don't answer they're probably fucked so leave the scene immediately, especially if you're not a white caucasian. :Kappa:

xortor has a list in his signature, his #2 is Artemis. Don't know if you played it, but if you love Summer's Gone, I can't see how you wouldn't love any game in his top 4 (I don't know the last one)
Artemis is a masterpiece but Ocean would probably have an aneurysm while playing it. The early chapters look really bad compared to the more recent ones and Digi just leaves them like that and makes new content! The absolute madman!

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes