deeznutsxd

Aug 8, 2022
So I've been wondering... What are the actual differences between the Beta Versions and the Full Version of an update? Is there any extra content or is it just coding/fixing stuff?

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
So I've been wondering... What are the actual differences between the Beta Versions and the Full Version of an update? Is there any extra content or is it just coding/fixing stuff?
Ch4.5 beta contains the second half of chapter 4 (new content).
Ch4.5 full contains the first half of the reworked chapter 2 plus some bugfixes and the occasional extra render.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Ch4.5 beta contains the second half of chapter 4 (new content).
Ch4.5 full contains the first half of the reworked chapter 2 plus some bugfixes and the occasional extra render.
Actually the first half of revorked ch2 will be allready in beta, so the full gonna be mostly bugfixes and maybe occasional new render
Telekom, cable. My upload has always been crappy.
I download with 33mb/s but upload like a snail.

But that will change for the next release, as I'm moving next month and then get 1GB/s.

Correct.

No Ch2 will come with the Beta.
Half of it (cuts after you leave Bella after her breakdown.) comes with the Ch4.5 full.

The rest with Ch5 full.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Actually the first half of revorked ch2 will be allready in beta, so the full gonna be mostly bugfixes and maybe occasional new render
Err no, read it better:
Half of it comes with the Ch4.5 full.
The rest with Ch5 full.
Ch4.5 beta, only the new content.
Ch4.5 full, first half of reworked ch2.
Ch5 full, second half of reworked ch2.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
The upload should be done in 20 mins bois.
i was just reading on Ocean's discord i found some interesting information
this person

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her LI status is still up in the air I guessed, in fact Ocean posted it with a question mark.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes