Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
can't even download the game in one day on mega lol
There's a torrent posted further up the thread -

Anyone have a save game they wouldn't mind uploading on the Bella path? I'm just curious to see the cinematic which I don't get on my path - mine ends and it looks like a girl looking off into the distance, but no cinematic. Thx.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Kinda weird to forget that all saves were obliterated in the last update and that the early content of the game is being continuously reworked.
Saves are broken by all sorts of things. Change code in certain ways (ie variables or certain saves that were done at certain times that were changed or edited) = old saves broken. Update to a newer Renpy version = old saves broken. Use mods = old saves broken until new mod version is out with new update. Moral of the story: don't get too attached to saves before the completed tag is added.

Acardia02

Jan 27, 2019
I grew up with an older sister who was objectively a 9/10 but even as a horny 14y/o I didn't even peek at her when she showered with the door open because that shit is weird as hell in the real world, dawg. Nice attempt at an ad hominem tho :ROFLMAO:
Lol .... not everyone like you though .... Or maybe I am just broken like most MC here :p

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Awesome update. I think this is just my new favorite part of the game.

So much lore/motivations/backgrounds revealed, so much potential LIs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the end scene was also nice. Yeah cliffhanger sure, but still nice. Pure perfection in my eyes.

On a bad note. I cannot bring myself to play another VN for a few days. Everything else looks so... bland in comparison. Well back to Wartales or another "real" game then. :D

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes