Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Did we already know Ayua's last name is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or did this update officially confirm it? I don't remember.
I'm pretty sure this one confirmed it. I can't remember seeing it before either. Also noticed some of the usernames in the app that are tied to other WIAB characters. It's nice to see how everything gets...tied up?

Dec 14, 2021
In the full version, Chapter 2 will be half redone, and (possible) bugs in 4.5 beta will be fixed. I don't think anything new will be added to 4.5 full itself. I personally won't wait. Not all saves work. There was an updated list of girls from Ocean (he forgot to add Lee to Nami and Nii)

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Awesome update. I think this is just my new favorite part of the game.

So much lore/motivations/backgrounds revealed, so much potential LIs
and the end scene was also nice. Yeah cliffhanger sure, but still nice. Pure perfection in my eyes.

On a bad note. I cannot bring myself to play another VN for a few days. Everything else looks so... bland in comparison. Well back to Wartales or another "real" game then. :D
Any chance you'd upload your save my dude? Some of us didn't get to see the final cinematic, likely due to not being on Bella's path, etc. (and I'm just curious) :)

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
It was a good update, a little tame if you are not on any of those girls route tho. Now we know what ZPR stand for. Some revelation about Sacha's background That she is rich as fuck and her family is part of the big three that own the college.

Also, is it me, or the scene with Aziz hint at something? His mother talk about his eyes and how beautiful they are, that it's a shame he's hiding them. And the close up shot of his jaw make him look lile the MC from WIAB. Dunno, just a thought.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Weird I have multiple saves that don't work but a couple that do. Idk if this is how it works but I wonder if it's because of the soundtrack changes changing the script?
There are some of tracks removed, and this will broke saves.

Which is why i don't like it when Ocean pushes romance with her so much in some intances.
Well, I don't really have a problem with Victory itself, but the decision was easy and not worth a second thought.

Did we already know Ayua's last name is
Or did this update officially confirm it? I don't remember.
It was hinted, and more or less confirmed through the aunt katie thing, but this was the written confirmation.

Thanks a bunch, got it. Was there a flashback at some point also where Bella is in grade school?
Yes, Bellchen got some nasty time in school.

Also, is it me, or the scene with Aziz hint at something? His mother talk about his eyes and how beautiful they are, that it's a shame he's hiding them. And the close up shot of his jaw make him look lile the MC from WIAB. Dunno, just a thought.
I was woundering about this aswell. Was to late the night to check it, but is in WIAB a chacter named Yolly that makes a appearence?

Reactions: ChaosC
4.40 star(s) 500 Votes