Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
No harem in the game, some possible throuples, but supposedly hard to get.

Choices matters, like in BaDIK and Intertwined I guess.
Hmm. Hey, I am just speculating here but what do you think - does it makes sense that Bella would consider a threesome with Nami since she understands the deep connection that siblings have, so she would not be ok with other girls but maybe Nami? These are just the two girls I like the most.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Why does my game keep ending at 4.0 and say "Thank you for playing chapter 4.5".For some reason I can't play the new content
Try to reroll one slide. But this game is also not very good with safe transfers, you can always start from the beginning and hold the skip button.

Foradult

Jun 9, 2018
i love this game so much i dont wanna wait for another 3 4 months to play another chapter tho.. buts till my fave game

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Marriage obviously, maybe have a couple of rich blonde kids with big black eyebrows?
That's pretty easy to do when you get the blonde from a bottle.
TIL something I never needed to about Ohio
if you're a betting man as it's more common than most assume and that's just about everywhere human settlement exists, not just AL.
While I am of the opinion that what two consenting adults do together is nobody's business, I found it amusing the way he talks about it, as if it's the other states that are backwards on the topic. There are only 3 states in the US where it is not completely outlawed, and it is only partially legal in Ohio. It would still be a violation if either partner were parent of the other. (New Jersey and Rhode Island require only being above the age of consent).

I know of at least one couple that used to live in the smaller villages of Italy as well, and they had been together for 40+ years.

In the US, I think it's much more common that people wind up fucking their cousins rather than siblings, but that is likely due to not having lived with them every day if their lives. I've had opportunities with both cousins and an aunt, which in hindsight I should have taken, just for the experience.

As related to SG, with MC's evident trauma, finding that bond with Nami isn't a surprise at all, she's probably one of the few people in the world who he can trust and be himself with. She's clearly crazy about him. Is it weird? Sure, to a point. He's also all she has left, after whatever situation caused them to be raised by Nojiko.

Despite the Patreon-blinders, if they weren't related then Noji would have no reason to be touchy about their growing intimacy.

If anything, the stranger quality of their relationship is how open-minded everyone else seems to be, but as a successor to WiAB, I guess it's something in the town's water supply.

It doesn't bother me in the slightest, but it is rather weird.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
@Ilhares

I love incest personally, but not because it is a fetish but because I really like the strong bonds and being together for life kind of love, it is in the same category for me as childhood best friend which I also adore. It is not the same if people were separated and then reconnected though, then I don't care about incest much.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
Well for the paths that I'm on this was straight up useless update for me. Anyways looks like the next one will be more of my cup of tea.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
My saves are gone missing. Can anyone help me.
Previous update made saves incompatible if your saves are older than the previous update.

Play through the game again, if you don't remember the plot and the choices you made it will be fun again, if you do remember everything it takes like 5-7 min of holding the skip button to get back where you were.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes