iMucha

Jan 3, 2021
For 2 updates in a row now with essentially no Bella content and considering how long the updates take to come out, it's pretty annoying. At least it looks like we'll get more of her in the next one considering how this one ended.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
The hard work Ocean has put on this game is insane. Characters with their unique personalities and detailing of their bodies, model designs, posing & lighting, dialogs, Cinematics. I don't even know If I'll ever be able to play any other AVNs normally again lol. This guy delivers 1300-1500+ renders every 3 months with quality content. He has done all this work while working on his other project WIAB. Respect man. This game will be on a whole another level after a year or two.
More like 1300-1500+ every 10 months for Summer's Gone.

P.S. I don't get why you're all so outraged since this used to have 10 month interval between updates. Well since game was launched 42 months ago there were 6 updates that makes an average of one every 7 months. Even with the latest faster updates, my 10 month comment is still closer from the real 7 months than the 3 I commented on, but go ahead and simp.

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
If you are a Bella fan, this episode had a lot of emotional weight, all packed into the bibi scene and the very end.

Melanie C is going to get the 'Loving' attention she is owed for what she did to Bella, Zara, Mila and, I'm sure - some of the other women that the MC is getting to know.

I really enjoyed the overnight with Nami, Victoria and Mila - don't get me wrong.

This was very important for the MC to expand his comfort zone and the animation of the MC, Mila, Nami and Victoria on the couch was Smokin!

That was as sexy a make out scene as any I've seen in an AVN and honestly better than most on TV.

It was also great to learn so much more of the lore, even time with Aziz and his mom, Molly, was valuable for backstory.

As much I enjoy time with the other women though, Ocean has me sold on the Bella/MC relationship.

I got a tiny, but significant 'fix' with the two small Bella scenes.

The final scene before chapter end got to me and made me emotional - perfect way to tie the end of CH 4 to the end of CH 4.5 - Now I have to wait 4/5 months to see Bella and the MC... come on Spring!!

I LOVED the final render after the end of chapter - count the shoes and you know what I mean!!

All the other AVNs are going to be coming in as black and white for a while - I may have to play Mass Effect Legendary from the beginning to reset my expectations for the rest of the AVNs out there.

I can live with that!

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
Well, I feel justified for defending the game´s lack of sex...no sex scene would make up for how steamy that update was. sometimes teasing is hotter than the actuall thing.

Am I dissapointed that the update ended where it did? of course I was. that speaks volumes about how awesome the story is.

great Vic content, great Mila progression, great Nami everything...even the Bella stuff was great (not even a line of dialog and she still shines...best girl)

I love this game

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
As much I enjoy time with the other women though, Ocean has me sold on the Bella/MC relationship.
Same here, the other girls so far seem like great friends to have, and I'd like to help them if I can, but Bella is the one that actually pulled MC out of the gutter, lifted him up. In return, he is someone who understands the darkness and isn't afraid of her.

So overall,for me personally Bella is the narrative/canon choice. Wouldn't mind running a Maja and Sasha run some day when the game finishes.

Truth be told, I hate playing unfinished games, but SG just has everything going for it. It's worth the torture of not waiting till it's done, lol

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
I usually don't play games(at least not play with full focus) which games I believe will never have the "completed" tag in the foreseeable future (30 chapters planned, new half chapter every 3 months so 51 more more update which makes it roughly 12-13 years). I only have two exceptions for this and this game is one of them. I really, really, REALLY hope that I'm wrong about my assumptions. In terms of writing characters and developing them SG achieves more in just 4.5 chapters than other games do in 5-6 times the gameplay SG has. just wow. Keep doing what you're doing ocean. :coffee:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I usually don't play games(at least not play with full focus) which games I believe will never have the "completed" tag in the foreseeable future (30 chapters planned, new half chapter every 3 months so 51 more more update which makes it roughly 12-13 years). I only have two exceptions for this and this game is one of them. I really, really, REALLY hope that I'm wrong about my assumptions. In terms of writing characters and developing them SG achieves more in just 4.5 chapters than other games do in 5-6 times the gameplay SG has. just wow. Keep doing what you're doing ocean. :coffee:
First of, nice avatar! Liam, one of the best bros on this site :D
And what you say is true, same approach here. Mass Effect was mentioned earlier. Ocean did in 4.5 chapters more than Mass Effect: Andromeda did in 100 hours, lmao.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
It was a good update, a little tame if you are not on any of those girls route tho. Now we know what ZPR stand for. Some revelation about Sacha's background That she is rich as fuck and her family is part of the big three that own the college.

Also, is it me, or the scene with Aziz hint at something? His mother talk about his eyes and how beautiful they are, that it's a shame he's hiding them. And the close up shot of his jaw make him look lile the MC from WIAB. Dunno, just a thought.
That was the first scene that made me think that the MC is not actually the WIAB MC's son - it made me think Aziz might be, though - looks almost exactly like GigaChad MC from WIAB and the hiding of the eyes makes me wonder if he has heterochromia.

question about Nami
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This has generated some debate amongst the board. They are biological siblings as I see it - Meushi has explained in some earlier posts why a "ruse" has to be maintained to a degree for...reasons.

--------------

And just some feedback for the Developer - Ocean does a fantastic job on the kissing animations. Even though I'm not on Nami's path I was able to check out that kissing scene via another save (thank you Old Man Al) - and Ocean just absolutely nails the romantic / meaningful kissing scenes. They look realistic and they feel even better to watch. Haven't seen a VN developer do it better, so great job Ocean! So looking forward to romantic sex scenes down the road that are more than just fucking.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes