wejouh

Oct 2, 2018
Hey guys, I've built a Mac version from the PC zip with Renpy 8.0.3, but I get this error message when I try to open the app:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any idea how to correct this?

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I know, I was wondering which was the right spelling in her case. The second possibility would be the best for her fans, if she isn't a goddess at least she's a princess :)
Since Ocean is german it would make the most sense to be meant this way but then again, dutch girls are typically associated with long blonde hair so ... eh. Your pick. At least until Ocean makes it official. ‍

• Haha
Reactions: Udayana

Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
question about Nami
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, they were adopted together but not blood related, which in my ayes makes their relationship quite high up.
Weren't they both adapted? That's what I remember at least
So Step-Siblings I guess
If you were here from the start you'll know that they are biogical sibling but with patreon rules the dev need to make them "roommates".
I mean there is an uncensored patch that being maintain by "mysterious modder" and he is so efficient that after 20 minutes of release of 4.5 Beta he maange to post it. So yeah the patch will help you understand their relationships more

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Dumb question probably but what does the 4.5 beta Uncensor Patch(Lewdpatcher) do or change that's available under download section? Isn't the game already uncensored, as in showing nudity?

Reactions: Kaasje404

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I don't see a harem tag but is this going to be a harem game? Because this last update hinted strongly at many of the main love interests getting along including bringing Bella into the group.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I don't see a harem tag but is this going to be a harem game? Because this last update hinted strongly at many of the main love interests getting along including bringing Bella into the group.
No harem in the game, some possible throuples, but supposedly hard to get.

Choices matters, like in BaDIK and Intertwined I guess.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes