Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
It's only an assumption. The original poster didn't specify if he meant the babytalk, so we don't know if he means that.
Even if he did, I've met so many people (couples, in specific)with different natioalities, including English speakers, who make up 'pet names' for their significant other pronouncing them in a 'babytalk' sort of way, so that has nothing to do with 'pretty heavy engrish'.
'Engrish' originally refers to the bad use of English grammar (more often spoken), but as far as I remember, I haven't found any of the dialogues that sounded 'Engrish' to me. That's why I was curious why the original poster said that :0

EDIT to add a very embarrassing example: One of the ways you can refer to your significant other in Spanish is 'Amor'. I used to call an ex 'Amurr". It sounds stupid and one could argue 'Amurr isn't used in Spanish!' but the thing is, it was our thing. Just like, I dare to assume, 'biby' and wormy' are exclusive to the intimacy of the characters. So yeah, that's it guys, pardon the loooong explanation, I'm a translator who studied linguistics, and these things are my jam.
Summer was the one who started using "Bibi" when referring to the Mc , "Bibi" is a baby slang for "Babe"
Nami is the one who started using "Wormi" when referring to the Mc , "wormi" is a reference to the video game the Mc and Nami played when younger.

i-pity-the-fool.jpg

and don't call me "Wormi" , all the girls call me "Mr Brown Tree"

Reactions: John Ness

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
An A6000 GPU costs around $6000. I don't think there's a dedicated fundraiser for it but buying 2 A6000 GPUs is one of the top priorities when Ocean reaches the goal of 2500 patrons on patreon.
View attachment 2203646
Wonder if he means 2500 accounting for his WIAB patrons too. Which I think he has quite a few. Also he has some Subscribestar subs too. If that is the case he has closer to 2000 subscribers/patrons. Hope he makes it to 2500, and soon, i very much wanna see this great game develop, quality and speed wise.

Last edited:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
What's the difference between this upcoming Winter Beta release and the regular beta release?
The tiers on his Patreon are called after the seasons, so in that screenshot he's just announcing the release of the update to one of the lower tiers (Winter release = release for the Winter tier).

The interesting part was the last sentence, where he says the full version (with Ch2 part 1 rework) will be released in late December. Sorry that was confusing.

nonespecial

Feb 24, 2019
Wonder if he means 2500 accounting for his WIAB patrons too. Which I think he has quite a few. Also he has some Subscribestar subs too. If that is the case he has closer to 2000 subscribers/patrons. Hope he makes it to 2500, and soon, i very much wanna see this great game develop, quality and speed wise.
I personally think it doesn't take anything other into account because his Subscriberstar goal is to hire a freelance programmer as according to him coding is not where he excels at. So I'm pretty sure this 2500 patrons goals means 2500 patrons on this SummersGone patreon page alone.

fluxxd1

May 5, 2020
What is the songs that this game uses.
It was really refreshing and full of life, something that i need right now
if you hover upper right corner ingame, you will see a song player (shows song name and band) and at times you can even rotate through different songs, anyways the best imo from SG is Late Kids songs, Grace Mesa and The Intangible, look them up, amazing artists

Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
I'm still not playing cuz waiting for full release but unfortunately there is no Sonya in this update. After 2 years I'm still her loyal simp even if she is not Ocean's no. 1 girl anymore. Even if she will be the last to get content I'll be here waiting for my girl to shine ❤

Reactions: rolfcopter

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I'm still not playing cuz waiting for full release but unfortunately there is no Sonya in this update. After 2 years I'm still her loyal simp even if she is not Ocean's no. 1 girl anymore. Even if she will be the last to get content I'll be here waiting for my girl to shine ❤
Even at the recent faster release pace, it'll probably take Ocean years to get to full release. Are you sure you want to wait that long?

Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
Even at the recent faster release pace, it'll probably take Ocean years to get to full release. Are you sure you want to wait that long?
Looks like there's a misunderstanding. I'm waiting for the full release of 4.5 not the whole game. Sorry my english sucks.

For your question my answer is yes! Her being the front banner at that time was the thing that attracted me and my reason why I started playing this lovely game. I guess I am one of the few people who like the tabletop cuz there is Sonya and Nadia there lol

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
I have a feeling the farm visit will have Sonya as well as Nadia & Nancy. Probably will happen on the Sunday in game, so after the Nia visit. After that, then there's the sparring session with Ayua which will probably have Sasha there as well. So, my guess, the next bunch of episodes will have:

Chapter 5 - Nia
Chapter 5.5 - Nadia, Nancy and Sonya
Chapter 6 - Ayua and Sasha
Chapter 6.5 - Monday Colleage (Edit - not forgetting horny Vic's therapy visit) and then the Bar opening which will be a huge gathering and probably have multiple branches based on previous choice.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I sure hope there will be a full Nami path, without any of the "but we are family BS" (I believe they are not blood related, just adopted house mates).

Like come on, if I was MC I would have been with her long ago. I would really like to see a player have a choice to prevent any bi content with Nami's path...at least until MC has taken her virginity and established their relationship path. It's obvious Nami loves MC, but with all of his cry baby crap over a span of years...it has diminished her desire from pursuing him. I hope it gets better with future updates, instead other girls will be sating Nami's sexual desires.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes