Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Cute (and hot) party with Mila and Vic... but is it me or did boobs got bigger with this chapter?
Yes and no, same models but Oceans works on them so they look more detailed and bigger, but they aren't. And well, Mila is supposed the main girl with the most generous proportions, and now it is... by far.

Last edited:

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
I have a feeling the farm visit will have Sonya as well as Nadia & Nancy. Probably will happen on the Sunday in game, so after the Nia visit. After that, then there's the sparring session with Ayua which will probably have Sasha there as well. So, my guess, the next bunch of episodes will have:

Chapter 5 - Nia
Chapter 5.5 - Nadia, Nancy and Sonya
Chapter 6 - Ayua and Sasha
Chapter 6.5 - Monday Colleage and then the Bar opening which will be a huge gathering and probably have multiple branches based on previous choice.
Where is Bella??

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I have a feeling the farm visit will have Sonya as well as Nadia & Nancy. Probably will happen on the Sunday in game, so after the Nia visit. After that, then there's the sparring session with Ayua which will probably have Sasha there as well. So, my guess, the next bunch of episodes will have:

Chapter 5 - Nia
Chapter 6.5 - Monday Colleage and then the Bar opening which will be a huge gathering and probably have multiple branches based on previous choice.
Don't forget about Amber's cabin trip. I think that's upcoming.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018

Chapter 5 - Nia
This totally depends on if you choose to take Nia op on her offer she gave you at the basketball practice at school . If you didn't you probably have most of the night with Bella.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I noticed the following images are missing from the game when you go to view certain scenes from the Lewd Gallery:
game\images\Chapter4x5\ae756.jpg
game\images\Chapter2\z133.jpg

I also came up with a quick fix for the undefined variable "BellaKiss3x5" when viewing certain scenes.

Just take the following attached file named variables.rpy and add it to the game folder. It simply defines that variable and gives it a default False value so you don't get that exception and the scenes should play just fine (except the two missing images above anyhow).

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
So I really love this Game, I'm also a patreon of the Dev, but it seems like each update I can't load my saves. Is this a common issue?
He had to go with a full restart - no prior saves - with the CH 4 release due to updating code. There is a warning when you start CH 4 that this is the case. I have not had any problems with unmoded ch 4.5 loading unmodded ch 4.0 saves.

codex35

Jan 10, 2019

Chapter 5 - Nia
I am exciting about Bella & MC street race ! Which chapter do you guys think it could be?

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Where is Bella??
Erm... :D

Don't forget about Amber's cabin trip. I think that's upcoming.
I reckon that'll happen after the current batch and it'll most likely be a key turning point for the MC and a lot of revelations

This totally depends on if you choose to take Nia op on her offer she gave you at the basketball practice at school . If you didn't you probably have most of the night with Bella.
True, but why wouldn't you take up Nia on her offer? She's so lonely and she just needs a friend. Or maybe more. You never know, you may end with Bella coming along to visit Nia instead of Nami. That should be funny

I'll say no more lest I get mobbed by Bella shippers and stans :D

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
So, theories on how Nia's visit will play out? Apart from the awkwardness, I reckon she'll show him off to her camgirl friends. I'm also wondering, as she was at school with the MC, how much she remembers Summer?

I'm also wondering if it could end up that Summer was a bit like Melanie Ceril. The MC already mentions that when he sees Nia, he get's mad. Was he goaded by Summer into bullying and targeting her in the past? Was he blinded by love? If so, Nia's backstory could knock some of Summer's shine off.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The last CH was focused on Vic, Mila and Nami But it still included some key Bella backstory and completed a small Bella story arc from the end of CH 4 (Bella left Ayua and drove off, clearly missing the MC). Mila gave us the first Bella scene of this CH as a reflection on when Mila and Bella were both "bibi's" (looked like late elementary school - early middle school, what would be 5th - 6th grade in the U.S.). The final scene for those of us who chose to kiss Bella were awarded with a Bella who, in spite of what both she and the MC said - came to see him because she Missed him - and she brought hope in her eyes and in a final, tremulous smile. That smile, and Bella's choice to leave Ayua to go to the MC is Huge to me. The MC may have actually met someone who has lost more/suffered more than he has (Bella lost her sister and the way she was beaten up by Melanie C and her gang was BRUTAL). Those two broken hearts, those two battered spirits, they each finally found someone who can truly understand the other... and value how Hard it is to try to trust... and still, Bella returned to be with the MC.

She needed No words!!

Her action said everything for her, and I believe that the MC, a man who understands the power of speaking thru action, hears Bella quite clearly.

For CH 5:
I'd love it if the MC and Bella both cuddled in her car, then admitted how tired they were and they just fell asleep in the MC's bed, doing nothing but perhaps a kiss and holding each other. The chapter does not have to be Bella/MC focused. It does need to (and I believe it will continue to) quietly build their relationship and give each of them time to choose to be with each other and show everyone what that means.

I'd love to see the reaction of Noji if she checks on the MC only to find that he and Bella are just sleeping together in his bed.

I understand the story Needs to continue with world and relationship building, and I want that, but I believe that Ocean will interweave Bella/MC time even while the MC is keeping his promise to Nia, sparring with Ayua and eventually taking a whole day to travel with Amber to the cabin.

In perhaps 4 weeks, we will get the ch 4.5 final with the first half of the updated ch 2. I'm curious what new reveals are going to be included and I'm looking forward to seeing how all the relationships (yes - especially the Bella/MC relationship :) are refined.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
So, theories on how Nia's visit will play out? Apart from the awkwardness, I reckon she'll show him off to her camgirl friends. I'm also wondering, as she was at school with the MC, how much she remembers Summer?

I'm also wondering if it could end up that Summer was a bit like Melanie Ceril. The MC already mentions that when he sees Nia, he get's mad. Was he goaded by Summer into bullying and targeting her in the past? Was he blinded by love? If so, Nia's backstory could knock some of Summer's shine off.
I dunno, despite having a social filter issue (especially when she gets nervous), I don't think Nia is so emotionally ignorant to show him off to his 'camgirl friends'. She asks Nami about Summer when MC isn't around, so I wanna believe she'll be mature enough to not expose him when he clearly struggles to maintain basic social interactions. She has a hard time to keep shut, but she's compeltely able to read other people's reactions. (As seen when MC clearly doesn't want her there, and when MC decides to sit with Vic and Mila cause he doesn't think he can stand Nia due to his hangover).

Now the theory about Summer being a bully... I like it. It would almost be as the 'plot twist' in WIAB, where we always thought Katie was an ass for no reason, but it turns out the twins (Willi and Leia) actively bullied her and mistreated not only her, but other people in the town, which led them all to hold grudges against them.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes