vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
This game is no doubt beautiful like the art of mouth, but I still can not understand, in having so many beautiful women love the male protagonist, why can only be satisfied with kissing, and has not asked to have sex with women, so I am very confused

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hawk784563

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This game is no doubt beautiful like the art of mouth, but I still can not understand, in having so many beautiful women love the male protagonist, why can only be satisfied with kissing, and has not asked to have sex with women, so I am very confused
The MC is still recovering from a very serious loss. Summer, his girlfriend, vanished or died (currently not known what exactly happened). And it is hinted that whatever happened was criminal in nature.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I see it like this. Since he lost the love of his life he was in a very dark place completely shutting himself off from the world for two years. The game begins when he makes his first small attempt to crawl out of his shell and start interacting with people since that time. All events in the game so far are lasting about a week or less. He has already taken a big leap from being completely socially deprived to interacting with many people (who are mostly a horny girls). With many of them he builds relationships, romantic or friendly.
It's a perfectly natural way from outcast to popular guy. He just can't jump from almost asexual hermit with no interest in the slightest social contact to a crazy love machine. At the current moment in the game, he has already met most of the girls, they got to know him, certain relationships of varying degree of intimacy were established. Beside that he realized that he had a psychotrauma and that he wanted to be healed. So as the relationship building and the healing will progress, sex will become a natural next step he is willing to take. And don't forget that the first four chapters are an "introduction" according to the dev.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
... If, a big if, I am wrong, then, I am wrong.

I checked everything for you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Summer's Gone was fun (being rude to everyone) but it is time to find something better, and a trustworthy, loyal (not hiding most, if not all, things behind paywalls and not a lying) Dev.
Ah, I see

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
So, wtf is MC's default name?
It's still showing up as blank for me if I didn't input a name at the start.
Nika. I didn't make a screenshot, but it was answered by Ocean on Discord a few days back. I am not a 100% sure, maybe it was a joke. As a fellow German I find this name... usual, and not really fitting. But it is not my story to tell. :)

Reactions: Garen

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
don't worry bro, if you're on her way then she'll be in every chapter.
a lot or a little, but it will:)
I wonder if this is true for Nami as well. If she'll be in every chapter, a lot or a little, if we're on her route so far.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Nika. I didn't make a screenshot, but it was answered by Ocean on Discord a few days back. I am not a 100% sure, maybe it was a joke. As a fellow German I find this name... usual, and not really fitting. But it is not my story to tell. :)
It's not a joke. Here's the actual code in Renpy:

$ name = renpy.input("What is your name?", default = "Nika", length = 14)

Reactions: Old Man Al

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Patreon Goals

"The possibility to buy a professional render farm, and external cooling for it. (Prices go far into the 5-digits.)

This would speed up every aspect of the development process immensely.

Animations still take up to a day to render and the more sophisticated they become, the longer they'll take"

Hmm, really?

[This would speed up every aspect of the development process. Animations will still take up to a day to render and the more sophisticated they become, the longer they'll take]

Even this a release date, is hidden behind a paywall x3 I already know what type of Dev you are. I will let every simp figure it out for themselves. If, a big if, I am wrong, then, I am wrong.

Summer's Gone was fun (being rude to everyone) but it is time to find something better, and a trustworthy, loyal (not hiding most, if not all, things behind paywalls and not a lying) Dev.
You can spout your opinions all that you want. That doesn't make them true.

However Let me tell you some facts that are true!

Ocean doesn't give expected dates for releases Since that can vary due to size of the renders and the complexity of it
1 scene can render in 1 hour while an other can take 24

And he is working on 2 games at time.
His render time went down as he bought rtx 3090's

* Chapter 3 to chapter 3.5 took a little more then 9 months
* chapter 3.5 to chapter 4 took 5 months
* Chapter 4 to chapter 4.5 took in 3 months

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Patreon Goals

"The possibility to buy a professional render farm, and external cooling for it. (Prices go far into the 5-digits.)

This would speed up every aspect of the development process immensely.

Animations still take up to a day to render and the more sophisticated they become, the longer they'll take" [...]
Wow, you where able to copy and paste a patreon goal, I'm impressed.

[...]
Hmm, really?

[This would speed up every aspect of the development process. Animations will still take up to a day to render and the more sophisticated they become, the longer they'll take] [...]
Now you have pasted the same goal for the second time. Even now with with colour, to clarify your point, whatever it is...
I still can't find the issue, that are just stated facts to leave no one unclear behind, that even with a renderfarm the games are not in a monthly cyclus.

I'm personally the opinion that this is a great move in reguards of transparency, so everyone who decides to become a patron - or not - knows all they should know before they get charged by patreon and is salty because of...
... reasons...

[...]
Even this a release date, is hidden behind a paywall x3 I already know what type of Dev you are. [...]
Hmm, maybe because it was not only the infamous relase date inside the post? Some little news about the overall developement where even posted.

You could beat me to death I would not be able to get what your problem is, the thing you are whining about it common practice for like 99%(?) of the creators on patreon.

[...] I will let every simp figure it out for themselves. [...]
what.gif cry.gif

[...]
If, a big if, I am wrong, then, I am wrong. [...]
That "if" is not big, not even a "bibi if"

[...]
Summer's Gone was fun (being rude to everyone) but it is time to find something better, [...]
excited.gif

[...] and a trustworthy, loyal (not hiding most, if not all, things behind paywalls[...]
I honestly have massive doubts that you have contributed a single penny to support Ocean financially. And when I read your mindless ramblings, you can't even score points with constructive criticism...

[...]
and not a lying) Dev.
Are you serious?! Really? Dude, did you even understand in the last corner of your empty head what kind huge bullshit this complete post was?

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes