yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
So, Nami is bi now, interesting. Maybe we will see MC, Nami and another girl in a relationship? I would love to see Nami and Bella together but I think it is impossible, so maybe Nami and Mila? Or Nami and Vic?
Can't imagine the circumstances in which Bella and Nami would end up in an intimate relationship. But I would love to see them bonding and spending time together with MC.
Judging by the last scene, Bella finally realized that she values relationship with MC no less than her royal reputation. Therefore, if she is going to be with him, she must find a way to befriend Nami.
Though I doubt she'll restrain herself from peeing in Nami's orange juice from time to time.

Garen

May 6, 2017
Maybe you just have the wrong mindset.
I am 50 and not in the best health, so maybe I am one of those that never sees the end.
Who cares?
1. I enjoy the ride.
2. If I kick the bucket before the end, I won't care anymore.

It's not like if there is an afterlife I sit on cloud nine, or more likely sulphur island in a big lava sea nine and think "damn I really wished I had seen the end of SG before coming here".
Imagine dying after Chapter 29.5 Beta drops.

John Ness

Feb 23, 2021
Old Man Al
You can do a lot not only to prolong your life, but also to prolong the active part of it.
Everyone knows what to do, exercise, minimize stress, eat a healthy diet, clean environment.
This doesn't have to be difficult and you don't have to force yourself.
Find a sport you enjoy, like cycling for example or soccer, tennis, jogging...
Healthy food can be delicious too, so delicious that you never want to go back to junk food.
Eliminate the main sources of stress: news, people that make you unhappy, study psychology to accept the world as it is.
It is difficult to achieve a clean environment in the city, so move out of the city...

The best part about this is that not only will it increase your chances of making it to the end of this game, but the quality of your life and enjoyment of it will greatly improve.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Old Man Al
You can do a lot not only to prolong your life, but also to prolong the active part of it.
Everyone knows what to do, exercise, minimize stress, eat a healthy diet, clean environment.
This doesn't have to be difficult and you don't have to force yourself.
Find a sport you enjoy, like cycling for example or soccer, tennis, jogging...
Healthy food can be delicious too, so delicious that you never want to go back to junk food.
Eliminate the main sources of stress: news, people that make you unhappy, study psychology to accept the world as it is.
It is difficult to achieve a clean environment in the city, so move out of the city...

The best part about this is that not only will it increase your chances of making it to the end of this game, but the quality of your life and enjoyment of it will greatly improve.
A wise man once said (ok maybe he was more of a smart-ass):
"Sure I could do a healthy amount of sports and get 5 years longer on this planet. But... you know in those 5 years I would just have done sports." ;)

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Can't imagine the circumstances in which Bella and Nami would end up in an intimate relationship. But I would love to see them bonding and spending time together with MC.
Judging by the last scene, Bella finally realized that she values relationship with MC no less than her royal reputation. Therefore, if she is going to be with him, she must find a way to befriend Nami.
Though I doubt she'll restrain herself from peeing in Nami's orange juice from time to time.
Well, that might happen especially after the last scene. The MC could invite her in for coffee due to driving all night and then Nami walks in and queue awkwardness with occasional Nami humour. Who knows, Bella and Nami may start to not mind each other, Bella especially if she witnesses the MC and Nami bantering with each other

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Well, that might happen especially after the last scene. The MC could invite her in for coffee due to driving all night and then Nami walks in and queue awkwardness with occasional Nami humour. Who knows, Bella and Nami may start to not mind each other, Bella especially if she witnesses the MC and Nami bantering with each other
I'd like to see Nami ambush Bella. Bella knows there's enmity there, so the last thing she's likely to expect would be Nami kissing her. I could see her doing that, taking Bella completely by surprise (only if you had 'that scene' at Victoria's place) and Bella giving her a WTF afterward. "I wanted to see what the big deal is, since you kissed my brother he's been different."

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
We can't answer that at all yet. Bella is still far too much her own enemy, has suffered a loss about which we have so far only received hints, which she must first come to terms with. As much as the MC and Bella share the same fate, to lose a loved one, and therefore know what makes the other tick, it is Nami who was for the MC one of the main sources, in the past and also now, for his mental health.
Nami has a huge heart and the MC has benefited from it. If Bella would allow it, Nami could be a further support for her.
As for the sexual aspect, we don't know yet if Bella is bi-sexual at all.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
I'd like to see Nami ambush Bella. Bella knows there's enmity there, so the last thing she's likely to expect would be Nami kissing her. I could see her doing that, taking Bella completely by surprise (only if you had 'that scene' at Victoria's place) and Bella giving her a WTF afterward. "I wanted to see what the big deal is, since you kissed my brother he's been different."
What I’m hoping to see is some sort of left field move from Bella, such as seeing Nami, over time, more and more like a little sister figure. Like, at school, someone’s causing Nami trouble and Bella just comes to her defence out of know where and everyone’s sat there saying WTF? I can see Nadia and Ayua being especially confused…

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
It seems to me that a lot of people confuse FFM sex and the possibility of a relationship with two girls at the same time. And I'm almost sure that the Ocean once commented on this moment. Bella/Nami, Vic / any girl, etc. this does not mean sex FFM, it means that relationships with these girls are possible at the same time. I guess

Tincho_SI

Mar 9, 2020
It's a really awesome game, with a difficult theme to approach: depression. The story itself is really good. From my perspective, it's not just a sex game like others. You can say that shows how hard life can be sometimes with people that probably don't deserve it.
All the characters have a well written personality, for me the One is Bella, omg I love that girl.
And for the time between updates, it's just the time that Ocean needs to develop an amazing game with a solid storyline. We all need to stop with the negativity and recognize the work that ocean is putting on his games.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
You know, that banana obsession's going to turn out really dark...
I know right! LOL... she just melts my heart every time they do that. hehehe... I like her character's personality and love of role playing games etc... I grew up playing them myself before internet, in the days when the C64 was the most popular computer. Used to play Dungeons and Dragons with a group, sat around, had a few beer, LOTS of laughs... good times. The fact that Nadia likes similar things and she's such a sweetheart with those bananas really gets me. heheheh.... the other one I really like is Mila and the character's sister is awesome as well (gotta hate it when they make so many good ones). Bella, while attractive, has a shit personality, regardless of her reasons (I guess growing up poor really effects my choices as well).

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
I know right! LOL... she just melts my heart every time they do that. hehehe... I like her character's personality and love of role playing games etc... I grew up playing them myself before internet, in the days when the C64 was the most popular computer. Used to play Dungeons and Dragons with a group, sat around, had a few beer, LOTS of laughs... good times. The fact that Nadia likes similar things and she's such a sweetheart with those bananas really gets me. heheheh.... the other one I really like is Mila and the character's sister is awesome as well (gotta hate it when they make so many good ones). Bella, while attractive, has a shit personality, regardless of her reasons (I guess growing up poor really effects my choices as well).
Yeah, Mila's really grown on me. I suspected she'd been abused but the fact that it's still ongoing surprised me. I suspect more revelations will come with her. I enjoyed her time in the last chapter and despite her background she's still quite sweet. I like how she's liking the MC more and more as he's not pushing her, something she's not used to.

View attachment 2209399

Hey buddy stop right there. I know in what Hole i belong too. :ROFLMAO:
fatherted-father.gif

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes