Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
With compatibility in old saves?
That will show. But lets be honest here: the first REAL playthrough with all the relevant choices for the end we get sometime will be the full release of chapter 5 with the second part of the reworked chapter 2. Because in the rework some choices change. At least it was like this with the reworked chapter 1 - well worth it imo though.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Went to play the update and for some strange reason I have no saved games. I honestly don't even recall when I last played this. But... I started from the beginning and am enjoying going through this again.

One thing I noted was a lack of dark outlines around the text which made some text hard to read (I think it was a grey name on a greyish background in one scene in particular). Anyhow, I have a simple file you can add to just about any RenPY game that will add a thin black outline to all the game's text so you can read it if anyone's interested I'll attach it. Just copy it into your game folder and the next time you run the game you should see dark outlines. This file should work with other RenPY games as well.

View attachment outlines.rpy

Still loving Nadia... her and those bananas really get to me. ;)

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Where is the incest? the MC is not related to Nami - it states that the Asian woman simply took them in and they had different mothers.
The dialogue should as well allow the MC to not get involved with these girls if he doesn't want to without making them hurt as really they don't actually know him very well so it's not like he is dumping them.
hopefully we also get to see the high and pathetic rich families get put down - the neighbors of the therapist Bellas mother in particular

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Finally had time to play the beta and catch up on posts.

I can not imagine that oceanlab is a grown man. After the "other game" invented the "brocoli" thing. He decided to "create" the "roll" thing lol.
I cannot imagine you know what you are talking about, since rolls have been a thing in this game since the beginning years ago, but broccoli has only been in that game since Chapter 8, which was only released last November.

Based on an image that was shared in the WiAB thread, I believe it logical to assume it is Sedila. She has the right face, red hair, and even the same earrings
[/SPOILER]
Nami explicitly stated she got the earring from a stranger, so I wouldn't base any theory of who was Nami's mother on the prior ownership of her single earring.

Is it just me or did quality drop severely at Chapter 2?
Which part of this start up page before you can even get to the main menu do you not comprehend?
aa4.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While that is almost always the case, there are perfectly legitimate and not entirely rare exceptions - e.g. when the father is unknown. Having said that, I do think you are right and this one isn't an exception.

correct me if im wrong pls, ch 4.5 full will bring half of the rework for ch2, so the ch 5 will bring the other half and will add more content ? (plus the steam release)
That is correct, as of a few days ago when Ocean replied to my same question.

What kind of pretentious emo game is this? Playing this feels like entering the mind of a depressed teenager.
Well, since the MC is a depressed teenager, I'd say that it fits. But one must wonder, what kind of pretentious emo player would completely miss that central premise of the game?

Played it so far, have got bored, I don't want to play an MC that has no intrest in sex while surrounded by hot pussy
And that's a perfectly legitimate opinion. I wish you good luck in finding a game more to your taste. But just please don't come back later and whine about it.

So, gimme the sitrep guys, what's new with this update? Does it only change the visuals of chapter 2, or does the story continue?
Does the change log in OP not make it clear enough for you?

Or, just maybe, he's a Corey Hart fan.
Unfortunately, I suspect most here are too young to get that nearly 40-years old reference. Heck, I suspect quite a few wouldn't even know who he is without looking googling him.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I'm seeing some errors in the Gallery. I was going through the replays, the LEWD ones and the main error that keeps popping up is BellaKiss3x5 not defined. I know EXACTLY what the problem is, and it is a common error I can't for the life of me figure out why any programmer could mess up on this? BellaKiss3x5 is NOT getting set to a default value of "False" like it should. Instead, if you do kiss her, it is set to True, but if you do not, it isn't set AT ALL... seriously?! It should at least be set to False by default, not undefined! Yeesh! It was easy enough for me to "patch" while playing, I enabled developer mode and then set the variable to False where needed and that worked. Such an easy one to fix, and such a common mistake, I don't get it.

Also, in some of the replays there are missing images. I assume the path for them is wrong or perhaps they're simply not there.

I guess this is a BETA though. I just hope whomever is testing it is thorough.

Nice game none-the-less. I lost my old saves somehow so I replayed it from the start and enjoyed it.

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
Finally had time to play the beta and catch up on posts.

I cannot imagine you know what you are talking about, since rolls have been a thing in this game since the beginning years ago, but broccoli has only been in that game since Chapter 8, which was only released last November.

Nami explicitly stated she got the earring from a stranger, so I wouldn't base any theory of who was Nami's mother on the prior ownership of her single earring.

Which part of this start up page before you can even get to the main menu do you not comprehend?
View attachment 2203484

While that is almost always the case, there are perfectly legitimate and not entirely rare exceptions - e.g. when the father is unknown. Having said that, I do think you are right and this one isn't an exception.

That is correct, as of a few days ago when Ocean replied to my same question.

Well, since the MC is a depressed teenager, I'd say that it fits. But one must wonder, what kind of pretentious emo player would completely miss that central premise of the game?

And that's a perfectly legitimate opinion. I wish you good luck in finding a game more to your taste. But just please don't come back later and whine about it.

Does the change log in OP not make it clear enough for you?

Unfortunately, I suspect most here are too young to get that nearly 40-years old reference. Heck, I suspect quite a few wouldn't even know who he is without looking googling him.
I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
Watch you weave then breathe your story lines

i-pity-the-fool.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ilhares
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes