kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Yeah, but Nami and MC look not even the same race. Nami looks celtish/irish/welsh and the MC half-asian and half something not celtish.

Maybe they are siblings by law, but surely not by blood.
In one part I think the mc says they don't know why I came out redheaded or am I wrong (does it have to do with the incest patch?)

Last edited:

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Someone please tell me he has already done the WIaB update and we not gonna have to wait for him to start on Ch.5 until after that.

Also, Someone should inform Ocean that when you release a "beta" the "full" version you put out later shouldn't be the exact same as the beta. Cause as you can see from the comments from people already asking if there is new content for 4.5, It seems misleading.

• Angry
Reactions: incog44

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Someone please tell me he has already done the WIaB update and we not gonna have to wait for him to start on Ch.5 until after that.

Also, Someone should inform Ocean that when you release a "beta" the "full" version you put out later shouldn't be the exact same as the beta. Cause as you can see from the comments from people already asking if there is new content for 4.5, It seems misleading.
The whole first half of chapter 2 was redone in FULL. What are you talking about? Also most of the time Full just means bugs have been squashed and dialogue has been fixed. Not hard to comprehend really.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes