Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
5 pages of posts and just some nonsense... stop flooding the pages with your dumb arguments the only thing that matters is the announcement that it's been accepted by steam...

Reading your nonsense everyday while trying to find out if there's any news is torture. (if the shoe fit wear it and STFU)
To be fair, what news exactly do you want to read? If not paying for it in any form, and you can't be assed joining the free discord (which will give you all the important and relevant news you need)...the only news that actually matters is when this thread changes from beta to full.

Until you see that change, there's no news really is there?

Prime9287

Feb 29, 2020
To be fair, what news exactly do you want to read? If not paying for it in any form, and you can't be assed joining the free discord...the only news that actually matters is when the thread changes from beta to full.

Until you see that change, there's no news really is there?

I don't want to join discord, I discovered the game here, I follow it here and I'd like to buy it in steam once it comes out. The thread will only change from beta to full once it's leaked and ain't nobody got time for that.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I don't want to join discord, I discovered the game here, I follow it here and I'd like to buy it in steam once it comes out. The thread will only change from beta to full once it's leaked and ain't nobody got time for that.
Personally I just check reddit and this thread for news for this game even tho im apart of their discord I rarely look at it. Tho I do this for any game on this site I rarely join discord unless they are one of my favorites or something as I'm already in way to many servers as is

Reactions: Don Sucio

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
If my memory serves me correctly, at least Ch. 5 Beta was already rendered in 4K, so I don't think your sentence is valid, when you wrote
Unfortunately, this time your memory failed you, all pictures of chapter 5 have a resolution of 1920x1080.

And just for curiosity, you do know that you don't really need a 4K display to look at a 4-8-12K image on it, and notice the differences, the more details, etc.
All monitors are limited by their maximum resolution. For example..... If you have a Full HD monitor, then when viewing pictures in Full HD, 4k or 8k resolution you will not see the difference, because the maximum resolution of your monitor is limited to 1920x1080. But if you have a 4K monitor and you watch pictures in full HD and 4K resolution, then you will see the difference, I hope there is no need to explain why.

Prime9287

Feb 29, 2020
WTF is your problem you feel like your one of the trolls polluting the thread ? If you feel like the shoe is fitting you, then STFU. This thread post all the news that are behind a paywall and allows me to keep up with one of my favorite games. Get off your high horse.

Personally I just check reddit and this thread for news for this game even tho im apart of their discord I rarely look at it. Tho I do this for any game on this site I rarely join discord unless they are one of my favorites or something as I'm already in way to many servers as is
I don't like discord personally

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
WTF is your problem you feel like your one of the trolls polluting the thread ? If you feel like the shoe is fitting you, then STFU. This thread post all the news that are behind a paywall and allows me to keep up with one of my favorite games. Get off your high horse.
If you just want the latest news, it's best to go to patreon first and see if they even exists. If so, flip to the correct date here, patreon posts leaks almost immediately

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I don't like discord personally
Yeah I used to like discord when I used to play mmo's but outside of that it's annoying and feels like a second job to keep up with the servers you are interested especially when there is a decent size community like the Summer's Gone one. So while I may join a server here and there I really only pay attention to it if it it's smaller in scale otherwise way to much work so yeah I dont like discord most of the time either anymore lol.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Sorry, off topic, but just out of curiosity. What is your ignore list score?
Just in this (and the WIAB) thread or in total? ;)

197 currently.

Yeah I used to like discord when I used to play mmo's but outside of that it's annoying and feels like a second job to keep up with the servers you are interested especially when there is a decent size community like the Summer's Gone one. So while I may join a server here and there I really only pay attention to it if it it's smaller in scale otherwise way to much work so yeah I dont like discord most of the time either anymore lol.
Join, mute entire server. Takes 2 clicks, then just check the relevant channel every now and then (or leave the one important channel unmuted so just get alerted to the devs update posts and not get bothered by any other alerts). Also helps to group all the AVN's into one folder so you don't have a massive list down the left hand side.

4.40 star(s) 493 Votes