Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 8, 2021
Dude, you’re better at dialogues and storytelling than 90% of the VNs here. You should really consider making your own game, I’m sure it would be great!
Thank you! Yeah I've tried making games in the past, but most of the time I just end up abandoning them due to time, As I work a 9-5. Maybe when I get to a point with this series where I feel I'm "Complete" with the story, I'll compile it as a VN game that people can play, Or maybe even a Mod to the original game.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
I was like once like you lol til anonymouscheddaredgrizzly gave me the rundown on how to make my own stuff, thats the one making the future storylines with all the great editing and writing. So they deserve the thanks too.
Many thanks to him too, i wish i could make beautiful renders like you guys but meanwhile i will be enjoying your amazing art.

Keep them coming and hope this story continue :love: :devilish:

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
View attachment 2526949

"Roxxy, did i hear you in here? are you...OH MY GOD!"
View attachment 2526950
"this has to be the silliest prank you ever pulled. trying to get your step daddy in trouble put some damn clothes on girl."
"but-"
"nah nah, your mothers right roxxy, here. *hat"
You're the best thank you so much for this! Amazing work :love: :love: :devilish: :devilish:

* i would have loved to see penetration but sometimes it is better to just let your mind do the rest

Thanks for this! :love:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote