Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 8, 2021
A Few Hours later

Officer: Chief, we have apprehended the druggie that set off the High School fire alarms.

Astrid: What up, Harry? how you doing, Yumi?

Harold: *Sigh* Hello again, Astrid.

Yumi: Sweetheart, again? We haven't seen you here in months, I thought you had learned from last time.

Harold: Okay, I'll take over questions from here, Officer.

Yumi: Need any help?

Harold: No, we should be fine.

Yumi: Okay. I'll get you another cup of Coffee.

Harold: Thanks babe...I mean...Thanks Officer Yumi.

alibi_p1.png

Astrid: Well that's the first slip up I've seen from you in a while, 'Chief'. What happened to Mr. Serious cop?

Harold: Astrid, this isn't a game.

Astrid: I don't go by Astrid anymore, I've been going by 'Moon' for a month now.

Harold: Well your legal name is still Astrid.

Astrid: Will you at least attempt to call me Moon?

Harold:.......

Astrid: Fine....How about Ash instead? I don't want to be reminded that my NAZI mother gave me a "good aryan name".

Harold: That's fair. So, Ash, You want to go through the events of what happened earlier today?

Astrid: Yeah, I snuck into the High school because I needed a smoke.

Harold: Why the High School?

Astrid: It's the only place Mom's political aids aren't going to go look for me when I need a smoke.

Harold: And you tripped the alarm?

Astrid: Yup. Tripped it, and then your goons caught me, and now I'm here.

Harold: I see. And it was only you?

alibi_p2.png

Astrid: Only me. No one else.

Harold: Really? Because the police report says that two blunts of marijuana were recovered from the Girl's locker room. Both Blunts were only a quarter burnt before being dosed out, meaning that they were lit at the same time.

Astrid: Yeah, I call it a 'Double doobie' or a 'dooblie' if you will. Smoke two blunts at the same time. Double the dose.

Harold: You seem pretty sober for double the dose?

Astrid: Got to double my dose since my body's accustomed to it.

Harold: It also says on the report that you were just standing around at the side of the school. No resistance. Almost as if you were trying to stall for something....or someone.

alibi_p3.png

Astrid: Maybe I just knew I was guilty, and was waiting to see those "swift hands of Justice" you like to talk about.

Harold: Ash...You're a bad liar and you know it. I get you want to help your acquaintance, but I need to do my job.

Astrid: I mean you don't have to. You could just let me go.

Harold: Ash.... We can't keep doing this. I get you're the Mayor's daughter, but eventually consequences will catch up to you. You got to ask yourself if this person is worth getting prosecuted as an adult for trespassing on public grounds, property damage, and illegal possession of cannabis.

Astrid: I thought it was legal now?

Harold: For medicinal purposes, which I doubt you have a Dr.'s prescription for your "double doobies" as you called them. So I ask you again...Is this person worth it?

Astrid:......I was alone when I smoked them. Nobody was with me.

Harold:..... *Sigh* Well, I hope this person appreciates you for doing this. I'm finishing the rest of the report. I think I might be able to slip this into misdemeanor territory and you'd just have to pay bail.

Astrid: Uh....I don't have that kind of money.

Harold: I know, but you got one phone call....You and I both know who you're going to call.

Astrid: What If I bounce my Tits a few times, would you let me go then?

Harold: Astrid I'm almost 60, I've seen tits enough times where it's not that special anymore.

Astrid: It was worth a try.

alibi_p4.png

(Funny thing. These are my 100th renders. But I'll do a celebration post when I reach 100 posts.)

Last edited:
May 8, 2021
Ryan:.......
go_enjoy_your_holiday_you_hooligan_p1.png
Ryan: Hey. Yeah, you. What are you still doing here? It's a Holiday, go spend some time with friends or family. Even if you don't celebrate Easter, go spend time with the people you care about. I'm not religious, but I'm more than willing to take advantage of a holiday.
go_enjoy_your_holiday_you_hooligan_p2.png
Ryan: Oh wait, I know why you hooligans are here. Fine, I'll play along. RACHEL! COME QUICK!

Rachel: I was in the middle of a shower, what is it, Ryan?
go_enjoy_your_holiday_you_hooligan_p3.png
*Yoink*

Rachel: HEY, WHAT THE FUCK?!

Ryan: Okay, you got your boobs, now go home and enjoy your holiday, you filthy animals.
go_enjoy_your_holiday_you_hooligan_p4.png
Rachel: I TOLD YOU TO STOP DOING THAT, YOU PERV!

Ryan: OW! UNCLE! UNCLE!!!

go_enjoy_your_holiday_you_hooligan_p5.png

(Yes this is non-canon. Go enjoy your friends and/or family you filthy animals)

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2017
Ryan:.......
View attachment 2533250
Ryan: Hey. Yeah, you. What are you still doing here? It's a Holiday, go spend some time with friends or family. Even if you don't celebrate Easter, go spend time with the people you care about. I'm not religious, but I'm more than willing to take advantage of a holiday.
View attachment 2533251
Ryan: Oh wait, I know why you hooligans are here. Fine, I'll play along. RACHEL! COME QUICK!

Rachel: I was in the middle of a shower, what is it, Ryan?
View attachment 2533255
*Yoink*

Rachel: HEY, WHAT THE FUCK?!

Ryan: Okay, you got your boobs, now go home and enjoy your holiday, you filthy animals.
View attachment 2533266
Rachel: I TOLD YOU TO STOP DOING THAT, YOU PERV!

Ryan: OW! UNCLE! UNCLE!!!

View attachment 2533311

(Yes this is non-canon. Go enjoy your friends and/or family you filthy animals)
Yesss finally see them titties haha.

May 8, 2021
*Ring Ring*

Ryan: Summerville police department?

*Click*

Ryan: Hello, this is Anon.

Anon's_little_jailbird.png

Anon: Astrid? Oh, please don't tell me you were arrested again?....God, you're going to kill me one day, Sweetie....How serious are the charges?....Okay that's not too bad.....Yeah, I'll head over now, just give me 15 minutes....Okay, love you too.

Anon: Okay, just got to let the boss know.
Anon's_little_jailbird_2.png

Anon: Hey Becca, I got a family emergency, I'm going to need to....

Anon's_little_jailbird_3.png

Anon: Um.....Am I interrupting something here?

Becca: Um....Employee evaluation?

Anon: I don't remember this for my evaluation.

Becca: Didn't you say you had a family emergency?

Anon: Yeah...I was going to let you know I was heading out.

Becca: Take as much time as you need. In fact take the rest of the day. Just leave us alone.

Anon: Um, Thanks.

Becca: Good, now please lock my door behind you, I don't need more interruptions today.

Anon's_little_jailbird_4.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote