Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
You mentioned a stat of .07 for something and I was assuming it meant to keep the original art style vs adding any more realism?

So can you deck her out like that - but keep changing outfits (original pic of her plus a pic of the lingerie is how u do it I'm guessing? )

Just curious if for example you can just make a Debbie just in black thigh highs and if so how do u manage that?

The LORA has its own weigth variable. I usually put it at 0.7 to get the most likeness to summertime saga. It can be advantageous to reduce it in some cases, like if you want more detail in the clothing.

If you want black thigh highs, you just have to ask it in the prompt. 00002-300642974.png

Of course, it doesn't output a Debbie. To output a Debbie, you need to train it specifically for her face, which you can do. I can't do it on my graphics card, but I could try using a google collab. To get Debbie, I just take her face from the game images and paste it in the image. Then I inpaint it with the AI to fix problems.

jedijay505

Feb 24, 2019
Hello!

Another humble request to any of the amazing artists/editors out there.

Is there any chance someone could create a version of MC&Debbie passionately making out (like in the attached image), but with both of them naked (and if possible without MC awkwardly holding his hand up)?

Additionally, if you could put them making out in the shower together that would be especially great!

Additionally, additionally, if anyone would be willing, I would love to get a series of images having MC, Debbie and Jenny sharing a sexy-time shower together. The 2 girls on either side of MC each taking turns to passionately kiss, before kneeling down to lovingly suck his cock and the each taking turns getting expertly fucked by the hunky, well-hung stud!!

I know this is a massive request, and I would be absolutely thrilled and grateful to any who would complete any part of it.

Thanks in advance, and continuing massive thank yous to all the amazing creators who post such incredible fanart in this thread!

Keep it cummin.

All the best.

J

3_2.jpg

Triple_

Jun 13, 2020
The LORA has its own weigth variable. I usually put it at 0.7 to get the most likeness to summertime saga. It can be advantageous to reduce it in some cases, like if you want more detail in the clothing.

If you want black thigh highs, you just have to ask it in the prompt. View attachment 2546422

Of course, it doesn't output a Debbie. To output a Debbie, you need to train it specifically for her face, which you can do. I can't do it on my graphics card, but I could try using a google collab. To get Debbie, I just take her face from the game images and paste it in the image. Then I inpaint it with the AI to fix problems.
Freaking incredible how well u got that working. I need u to make a YouTube tutorial on this lololol. Thank you so much for the information, it's very interesting and awesome how u can just pop out Summertime saga style art. Would love to know more about how it "trains to a face" thanks again.

jedijay505

Feb 24, 2019
serGGGrey - A massive thank you for your quick and incredible response to my request! I really appreciate it. A phenomenal start to a potentially super sexy scene!

shower_day.jpg

Could i greedily ask if you'd be willing to do more images to continue the sequence? Would love to see Jenny and MC making out, as Debbie continues to stroke his dick even bigger and harder! Then for the lovely ladies to slip to their knees to take turns sucking hungrily on his huge cock!

No worries if not. I'm still utterly blown away and incredibly grateful for your fantastic generosity creating this first image! Thanks again.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote