Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 8, 2021
Yumi: Okay Ash, bail has been paid, just have to file the release papers and you'll be free to go.

Astrid: Thank fucking god.

Anon: So...what exactly happened here?

Astrid: I fucked up, okay? I don't necessary want to talk about it.

Anon: Language, young lady. I just wanted some context since on the phone all I was told was that you needed bail.

Astrid:...I was smoking in the school and tripped the fire alarm.

Anon: See, that wasn't so bad.

Yumi: And we're done. Do take care of yourself Ash.

Astrid: Thanks Yumi. You're one of the few good ones.

free_jailbird_2_p1.png

Anon: When did you start going by Ash?

Astrid: Recently. No one could remember Moon, so I guess I would of changed it eventually.

Anon: I like it. It's a very flexible nickname...So I know you didn't want to talk about it, but why were you at the school?

Astrid: Me and a friend needed to destress, and it's the only place Mom's goons won't look at anymore.

Anon: Makes sense. Though the police report did say you were alone.

Astrid:.......fuck...

Anon: Your not in trouble. I'm proud that your always looking out for others. Just wish you were also looking after yourself, because I can't always be coming to your resc.....

Astrid:....Dad?....Earth to Dad, are you....OH....Oh god, Dad! Seriously? Here?!

Anon: Sorry, just need a minute away from here, and I can think about work or puppies or something to calm down.

Astrid: Please do, because that WMD is intimidating me. I'm afraid I'll get pregnant just by looking at it.

free_jailbird_2_p2.png

Anon: See, only need a minute.

Astrid: Whatever.... *Takes out a joint*

Anon: Seriously?

Astrid: What? I've had a stressful day.

Anon: Sure, but not in my car.

Astrid: Fine, you nerd. It's just a drag, not like it's going to harm anything.

Anon: Says the girl who has CLEARLY never had to remove Weed stank from a car. That stuff sticks to every surface and even after a thorough clean, will still take a month or two before the smell dissipates.

free_jailbird_2_p3.png

Anon: So have you had any thoughts on what you're going to be doing now that your out of school? Or is this just your plan.

Astrid: Seriously Dad?

Anon: I am. I don't get to see you that often, but I still care about you. Want to make sure your not just wasting your life away.

Astrid: So what, you want me to be a 40 hour a week underpaid desk jockey to some CEO ruining the world, like you?

Anon: Astrid, you don't have to preach to the choir about how capitalism sucks. But I don't want to see you aimless. What do you want to do?

Astrid: I don't know. Maybe something with art? I don't really want to be in this conversation, Dad.

Anon: I just worry about you, you know.

Astrid:....I know...I'm glad you do.

Anon:....I'll drop you off at your Grandparent's place. I have some errands I should do since I have the rest of the day.

Astrid: Really? it's peak daycare hours. Drop me off at that chaos?

Anon: You want me to drop you off back home then with your mom?

Astrid: To Grandma's house we go, then.

Anon: Good. I know you don't want to talk about future stuff, but just know I do it because you're the only person you don't look after, and I don't like to see anyone harm my little girl, even if it's herself. What do I always tell you?

Astrid: That if I'm not going to wear a bra, at least have nipple padding?

Anon: No, the other thing.

Astrid: Always use a condom, and if he says 'it doesn't fit' he's lying.

Anon: Still good advice, but your being silly.

Astrid: That even if your away, you will always love me and look out for me.

Anon: I always will.

Astrid: Thanks Dad...I love you too.

free_jailbird_2_p4.png

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2017
Yumi: Okay Ash, bail has been paid, just have to file the release papers and you'll be free to go.

Astrid: Thank fucking god.

Anon: So...what exactly happened here?

Astrid: I fucked up, okay? I don't necessary want to talk about it.

Anon: Language, young lady. I just wanted some context since on the phone all I was told was that you needed bail.

Astrid:...I was smoking in the school and tripped the fire alarm.

Anon: See, that wasn't so bad.

Yumi: And we're done. Do take care of yourself Ash.

Astrid: Thanks Yumi. You're one of the few good ones.

View attachment 2557748

Anon: When did you start going by Ash?

Astrid: Recently. No one could remember Moon, so I guess I would of changed it eventually.

Anon: I like it. It's a very flexible nickname...So I know you didn't want to talk about it, but why were you at the school?

Astrid: Me and a friend needed to destress, and it's the only place Mom's goons won't look at anymore.

Anon: Makes sense. Though the police report did say you were alone.

Astrid:.......fuck...

Anon: Your not in trouble. I'm proud that your always looking out for others. Just wish you were also looking after yourself, because I can't always be coming to your resc.....

Astrid:....Dad?....Earth to Dad, are you....OH....Oh god, Dad! Seriously? Here?!

Anon: Sorry, just need a minute away from here, and I can think about work or puppies or something to calm down.

Astrid: Please do, because that WMD is intimidating me. I'm afraid I'll get pregnant just by looking at it.

View attachment 2557760

Anon: See, only need a minute.

Astrid: Whatever.... *Takes out a joint*

Anon: Seriously?

Astrid: What? I've had a stressful day.

Anon: Sure, but not in my car.

Astrid: Fine, you nerd. It's just a drag, not like it's going to harm anything.

Anon: Says the girl who has CLEARLY never had to remove Weed stank from a car. That stuff sticks to every surface and even after a thorough clean, will still take a month or two before the smell dissipates.

View attachment 2557789

Anon: So have you had any thoughts on what you're going to be doing now that your out of school? Or is this just your plan.

Astrid: Seriously Dad?

Anon: I am. I don't get to see you that often, but I still care about you. Want to make sure your not just wasting your life away.

Astrid: So what, you want me to be a 40 hour a week underpaid desk jockey to some CEO ruining the world, like you?

Anon: Astrid, you don't have to preach to the choir about how capitalism sucks. But I don't want to see you aimless. What do you want to do?

Astrid: I don't know. Maybe something with art? I don't really want to be in this conversation, Dad.

Anon: I just worry about you, you know.

Astrid:....I know...I'm glad you do.

Anon:....I'll drop you off at your Grandparent's place. I have some errands I should do since I have the rest of the day.

Astrid: Really? it's peak daycare hours. Drop me off at that chaos?

Anon: You want me to drop you off back home then with your mom?

Astrid: To Grandma's house we go, then.

Anon: Good. I know you don't want to talk about future stuff, but just know I do it because you're the only person you don't look after, and I don't like to see anyone harm my little girl, even if it's herself. What do I always tell you?

Astrid: That if I'm not going to wear a bra, at least have nipple padding?

Anon: No, the other thing.

Astrid: Always use a condom, and if he says 'it doesn't fit' he's lying.

Anon: Still good advice, but your being silly.

Astrid: That even if your away, you will always love me and look out for me.

Anon: I always will.

Astrid: Thanks Dad...I love you too.

View attachment 2557810
Im worried youve become too attached to these characters and their family dynamics to let anon and ryan hit that.

kjj308

Nov 2, 2022
Wish there was more stuff on Rhonda or other characters that don't have ridiculous proportions, but I guess I'm in the minority about that, lol.

Reactions: Folomo
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote