Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Nice. Let say a "photorealist" version then :)

How did you do to have similar drawings?
Using the summertime saga lora. . I put a strength of 0.7 and also add (((photograph))), (((hyperrealism))) to my prompt. I use it with a merge of anything v3 and deliberate.

Reactions: goodsex
May 8, 2021
At the Police Station

Anon: Hey Ronda, how have things been for you?

Ronda:......

Anon: Um....Ronda?

Ronda: Sir, you may have a seat and wait for your number to be next in the que.

Anon: ....Ronda, there's no one else waiting in this line but me.

An_Olympic_pain_in_my_ass_p1.png

Ronda: Fine. Hello, Mr. Cummings, how may we assist you.

Anon: Really? No pleasantries, just all business?

Ronda: Mr. Cummings we are a police station, our job is not to be friends with the community.

Anon: That's kind of hostile.

Ronda: Look up, It's literally the station's motto. And Yes, it's trademarked.

Anon: *When was that installed?* Are you angry with me or something?

An_Olympic_pain_in_my_ass_p2.png

Ronda: You damn know well why I'm angry with you.

Anon: Oh for the love of god, Ronda! You need to get over this eventually.

Ronda: How can I ever get over you interfering with my dream career.

Anon: I've said I'm sorry for the one time we did Anal almost 20 years ago and you got second place instead of 1st in the track meeting the next day. But that's barely had an impact on your career.

Ronda: I didn't get the Robinson Sports Scholarship because of you.

Anon: YOU ARE A TWO TIME OLYMPIAN, and your focusing on that?

Ronda: For all we know, I could of been 3 time Olympian if you didn't interfere.

Anon: Ronda, having butt sex two decades ago doesn't have any impact in the cartilage in your knee getting destroyed. My dick destroys asses, not knees.

An_Olympic_pain_in_my_ass_p3.png

Last edited:

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
These are amazing. Can u do "any" outfit? I see u have the hands all figured out. If u back off to like .05 does it keep more in line with original art or mess it up? Honestly this is amazing.
Well, it can do pretty much anything. If not by itself, you can help it with different strategies like inpainting and controlnet, or even training. What do you mean back off by 0.05?

Jun 27, 2017
Using the summertime saga lora. . I put a strength of 0.7 and also add (((photograph))), (((hyperrealism))) to my prompt. I use it with a merge of anything v3 and deliberate.
I tried getting that to run but it ran me down a rabbit hole of code and shit that i just could not understand and i gave up.

May 8, 2021
Harold: What's all the Hubbub about?

Ronda: Chief, this citizen here is being a nuisance. Permission to use force?

Anon: Using force because I'm telling you you're being ridiculous?

Harold: Permission denied. We can't taze people just because they're annoying. Ronda, why don't you go inform custodial that we have more "ACAB" Graffiti that needs to be painted over.

Anon: Don't look at me, Astrid was already detained before that happened.

Harold: We know, this one is of the Firefighters doing. They have a..."friendly" rivalry with us.

Ronda: Fine. This is the fourth time in two weeks we needed to get the painters.

Free_jailbird_p1.png

Anon: Hey Harold. How's Mia?

Harold: It's been about two weeks since I last saw her, but she's fine. She's always Tired, but that's nursing for you. Matilda is doing well in school, I'm sad I don't get to see her as often as I'd like.

Anon: I get ya. Well I might as well pay the bail for the little Jailbird. How much?

Free_jailbird_p2.png

Harold: $800.

Anon: That's steep.

Harold: I know. Mayor Annie thinks that increasing the fines for smaller crimes will deter people from causing them.

Anon: Not sure why she would volunteer to take more money out of her pocket, seeing how she flips the bill when I send her the receipt.

Harold: I don't know. I get that the police union likes her, but frankly, she's a real piece of work and makes me consider retiring early....And you're good to go. You know where to go to pick up Astrid.

Anon: Hopefully she didn't cause trouble.

Harold: No, she knows all the procedures. Honestly if it weren't for the fact she's usally on the otherside of the law, I'd say her knowledge of police procedures makes her overqualified to be a Cadet herself.

Anon: She probably wouldn't want the job anyway. Thanks again Harold.

Free_jailbird_p3.png

Triple_

Jun 13, 2020
Well, it can do pretty much anything. If not by itself, you can help it with different strategies like inpainting and controlnet, or even training. What do you mean back off by 0.05?
You mentioned a stat of .07 for something and I was assuming it meant to keep the original art style vs adding any more realism?

So can you deck her out like that - but keep changing outfits (original pic of her plus a pic of the lingerie is how u do it I'm guessing? )

Just curious if for example you can just make a Debbie just in black thigh highs and if so how do u manage that?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote