Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.20.16]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Long story short some toxic people did not like the wait between mod updates and then not getting the walkthrough part of the mod and were very vocal and rude in their displeasure to the point that he/she got their pateron taken and put under review
This is a long-standing issue with gimmies on the internet. "Give us or else". Same thing happened with me, meh. Sucks there are others out there dealing with it too. We just stop doing things for people and so everyone gets left out. And if we defend ourselves, we get banned. Authorities have it ass-fucking-backwards about who to go after.

Last edited:

AsatanuKain

Jul 23, 2018
That's devastating news. Played 19.5 on android and loved it especially lain's touch. Discovered that the game got an update and had hoped to enjoy the added content. Hope that lain will get back soon.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Fuck. Seriously?
Lain is one of the best modders on this fucking site. If not the best.
The mods for Sisterly Lust and other VNs were fucking amazing, what kind of shithead would go after them.

DARN!!! I hate people. She was the best

Reactions: OppaG

KMonkeyMon

Apr 15, 2020
I'm not sure why you posted this without any context, but the most recent post is from early August, which is before the shit hit the fan with Patreon. And the link in the Summertime Saga post is dead, it dumps you to Lain's Patreon Account under Review page.
I really hope this is not accurate but given how Pateron enjoys censoring creativity probably its true (saw it when i clicked on the Yiff site)

1601197922073.png

BupoTiling03-Retired

I really hope the people who did this to her got perma banned and not just thread banned this is pirate site and its suppose to have rules to be enforced when you personally attack someone to this extend going after a persons lively hood is really scummy thing to all because a mod isnt updated when the game gets released

• Sad
Reactions: chaughton22

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I really hope this is not accurate but given how Pateron enjoys censoring creativity probably its true (saw it when i clicked on the Yiff site)

View attachment 834526

BupoTiling03-Retired

I really hope the people who did this to her got perma banned and not just thread banned this is pirate site and its suppose to have rules to be enforced when you personally attack someone to this extend going after a persons lively hood is really scummy thing to all because a mod isnt updated when the game gets released
Someone tried to extort a game-developer for bitcoin by claiming they would use my zero-days (removal of ElecKey DRM) on FD/PL. A user conveniently sent a random msg to me entitled well but contained nothing but profanity and insult because I called out whoever was doing it, for the author. Not exactly a leap to figure out who it was then... Nothing. You won't see bans against trolls, evil always wins because the good are too few to turn and use power against them or can't.

Last edited:

Gikkuroi

Sep 28, 2020
Bro i just wanna ask you here because no one replying me in original summertime saga thread. How to install incest patch version 0.20.1 android? I just follow the guide but its still landlady and rommate things.

Is your mod has Incest patch in it?
I also want to know how apply the Inc patch

raitoz

May 18, 2017

View attachment 834526

BupoTiling03-Retired

is there a way to support it? the community must be together

May 24, 2018
So I downloaded this but for some reason it just stays on the screen where it says Kompas Productions
Im playing on Android and own an Galaxy Note9
Any ideas why that is?

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
this mod isn't compatible with version 20.5. a pity because I don't care much about the cheats, what made me use it was the additional content it added to the game. well other mods aren't bad ether.

Ionut Muresan

Feb 2, 2018
how this mode works I put on version v0.20.1 and I entered the game does not appear anything and I installed it correctly or it's a demo version and that's why it does not work or why it does not work

Ilar

Sep 14, 2018
Yes Lain seems to be back, although their Patreon is gone for good and good riddance imho because from the reports it seems like they are behaving like total dicks, telling Lain to censor stuff everywhere even outside of Patreon itself.
I have read now you can support Lain on subscribestar, I'm posting the link cause I saw in on DMD's page:

Welcome back Lain, and thanks for all your work!

NinjaSlush

Jan 10, 2019
i haven't played summertime saga in a long while, but i assume this mod isn't compatible with the current version, So i hope it does get updated some time, since additional content is always great. Plus this looks/sounds interesting.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes