Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
And one more little question. Is it possible to remove this screen, I'm tired of confirming the age every time. Version 20.09 with your mod installed did not have this screen.

View attachment 1400303
This screen should already be disabled. Do you use a translation pack? Do you have parameter USE_TRANSLATION set to vanilla mode?

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
This screen should already be disabled. Do you use a translation pack? Do you have parameter USE_TRANSLATION set to vanilla mode?
No, I do not use a translation pack. The setting was 0 (default English), I changed it to 1, but the screen still appears every start.

Danielgiovanna

Jun 28, 2021
Hi, can anyone tell me what is different about this mod from the original game? I want to try it but I don't know what I'm going to find haha.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi, can anyone tell me what is different about this mod from the original game? I want to try it but I don't know what I'm going to find haha.
Well...

Hint 1: How about section "List of Features" in the first post? That will give an overview.
Hint 2: There are also some screenshots in that post.

Reactions: Danielgiovanna

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi all,

version 1.11 brings some more stabilization features and improvements.

Version 0.20.11-1.11:
  • Improvement to the Peanuts-like Wah Wah sound.
  • Some more ambient sounds.
  • Internal preparation for the ambient sounds being independent from community translations.
  • Some improvements to the mod's enhanced german translation package (must be downloaded separately).
  • Re-enabled the skip age verification feature when no translation is installed. This got lost somehow.
    • By installing this mod, you confirm to be of legal age.
Have fun!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
what the line "what if... during sex, playing scenes in alternate environments or with alternate girls" about? is there a way to do this?
Well, you play a scene that has it, and click the button. The change log lists all those scenes. For example, the Roxxy trailer sex scene has two of them, a "What if..." button and a "... Crystal?" button.

holow

Dec 29, 2017
I found the error as drawn when trying to open the first animation of maria in the cookie jar.

I don't know what to do

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I found the error as drawn when trying to open the first animation of maria in the cookie jar.

I don't know what to do
You used a buggy cookie jar unlocker. You can correct this by opening the console (SHIFT-O) and typing
Code:
unlock_all_scenes()
And this is not a bug of the mod.

Reactions: holow

Krikre420

May 15, 2019
I think I installed everything correctly but I ended up getting this error (I'm on Android btw)
-
-
-
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game/scripts/characters/eve/layeredimage.rpy", line 1137, in script
init python hide:
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game/scripts/characters/eve/layeredimage.rpy", line 1137, in <module>
init python hide:
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game/scripts/characters/eve/layeredimage.rpy", line 1161, in _execute_python_hide
renpy.image('eve_sex_wake_anim trans anal', AnimatedImage2(machine='eve')
NameError: global name 'AnimatedImage2' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game/scripts/characters/eve/layeredimage.rpy", line 1137, in script
init python hide:
File "/home/gitlab-runner/builds/NJFsLXfc/0/summertime-saga/renpy-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
File "/home/gitlab-runner/builds/NJFsLXfc/0/summertime-saga/renpy-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game/scripts/characters/eve/layeredimage.rpy", line 1137, in <module>
init python hide:
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game/scripts/characters/eve/layeredimage.rpy", line 1161, in _execute_python_hide

```

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I think I installed everything correctly but I ended up getting this error (I'm on Android btw)
-
-
-
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
init python hide:
init python hide:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
init python hide:
File "/home/gitlab-runner/builds/NJFsLXfc/0/summertime-saga/renpy-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
File "/home/gitlab-runner/builds/NJFsLXfc/0/summertime-saga/renpy-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
init python hide:

```
When does this happen? Can you attach a save here? Does it also occur with parameter DISABLE_MOD = 1? And finally, please click the buton "Create Diagnosis File" in the mod's config menu and attach the created "Naughty Tribute Mod Diagnosis.txt".

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes